Since We Were Apart

By Ayushiivohra

SINCE WE WERE APART- INTRO Millwood High, one of the most distinguished and famed schools of LA is a storehou... More

The Separation
The Waiting
The Jealousy
The Breakup
The Fight
The Detention
The Park

The Date

34 0 0
By Ayushiivohra

SINCE WE WERE APART - Chapter 1

Johnny POV
Today is the two year anniversary of I and my girlfriend Mackenzie Zeigler.
Ever since I got together with her everything has been so good.
L- Johnny get ready or we'll be late for school.
J- Ughh!! Fine...
I was so excited to see Kenzie at school today.

Kenzie POV
It is my two year anniversary with Johnny today. I am so excited but there's something I need to tell him. *gets ready for school* *at school*
I am very popular at school. Everyone knows about Johnny and me.
All the girls wish to be with Johnny. It sorta makes me jealous but I know he'll never cheat on me. I see Johnny entering the hallway with Lauren, Hayden, Carson and Annie. I get butterflies seeing him.

Johnny POV
I see kenz waiting for me near her locker. OMG !! She was looking angelic.
I kiss her gently on the forehead and she kisses me on the cheek. Her touch makes me go wild!!
J- Hey! Happy two year anniversary.
K- Happy two year anniversary to you too.
We both laugh
J- Kenz..
K- What?
J- You look beautiful
K- Thanks
I could see that she was blushing. It made her look prettier than ever.
K- John I've tell you something.
J- What is it babe?
K- Not now. I'll tell you tonight, on our date.
J- Ohk..
What could it possibly be that Kenz couldn't tell me now?

Kenzie POV *home*
I am getting ready for my date with Johnny. I felt anxious and scared thinking about how he would react after hearing me out.
I wore a LBD (little black dress) with high heals and put light makeup on.

Maddie comes into my room.
M- You look pretty.
K- Thanks
M- So umm... have you told him yet??
K- No, but I'll tell him tonight. I just hope he doesn't get mad.
M- Ya, I hope so too. *at the date*
I see Johnny sitting on a chair, waiting for me. He looks up and smiles after looking at me. He was wearing a leather jacket and skinny ripped jeans. He looked good.
J- Hey! You look so pretty. I can't get my eyes off you.
K- You don't look so bad yourself.
We both laughed.
J- Here, I got something for you.
He takes out a small box from his pocket and hands it to me. I open it. It was a silver chain with a heart pendant on which "jenzie"  was engraved.  It had a picture of both if us inside it.
K- oh John! I love this.
I kids him on the cheek and he blushed. He looked so cute in that moment.
J- So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?
K- Oh, that.

Johnny POV
She hesitated when I asked her about it. I could see that she was hiding something from me.
J- What's it Kenz? I can see its bothering you.

Kenz POV
It was the moment of truth. I have to tell him.
K- Johnny, I .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
486K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
377K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
30.9K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...