Singing Parasite [On Hold]

By Aditya_Mewati

Something was going on beyond the blue, twinkling ocean, but Tyce Mani only had an inkling of it. He exactly... More

Prologue
An Uninvited Visitor
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
The Big Reveal and The Quest
2.2
2.3
Jane wasn't lying
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
The old man and the sea
4.2
4.3
4.4
Who is she?
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
The Gallant Queen of Guns
6.2
6.3

Author's Note

254 73 21
By Aditya_Mewati

The premise of this story didn't take birth in my own brain but in my friend Sumit Chakraborty's mind. One day while I was in the office, he called me and told me that he had this great idea and thought it would make a great story.

The thing with being a writer is that when you tell people that you write stories for a living (or are at least trying to do so, like in my case), they cut you off in the middle of your sentence and usually say, "Is that so. Well, I have this story, you know. A story that would make a great book." Then they lean forward and start reciting their tales which are usually interesting, funny and sometimes even thought-provoking--but--are not good enough to be turned into a good book.

So, when my friend called me, I was a tad bit dubious about it. But then later that night, as he told me the premise ( Aditya, what if the people on this island made this thing...), I couldn't help myself thinking about the characters and creatures that would populate this fictional world. I found the idea so cool that I stopped my other projects and decided to turn his idea into a reality, his premise into a three-part story.

And here I'm, writing this story, enjoying every part of it, and I hope that you would too, and if you don't, then it would be probably because I failed in executing the story; the plot idea that my friend told me was totally awesome. 

PS:- I would be very grateful if you would be able to leave a comment or a vote!

Aditya Mewati

February 24, 2019

My other books:

Border of the Sun. (Ebook)(Wattpad)

Afterlight. (Ebook and Paperback) (Amazon. Scribd. Smashwords)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 0 4
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
63.1K 994 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
176K 3.4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
1.7M 112K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...