AQR1: A Peerless Genius from...

By wittywinty

Book Cover created by: @Cattyalita 010919-031819 TITLE: A Queen's Revenge GENRE: War/Military/Historical Fict... More

0: The Death*
1: Second life*
2: Hans Family*
3: Her Decision*
4: Grey City*
5: Chess Pieces 1*
6: Chess Pieces 2*
7: Chess Pieces 3*
8: Chess Pieces 4*
9: Chess Pieces 5*
10: Chess Pieces 6*
11: Black Council 1*
12: Black Council 2*
13: White Mask 1*
14: White Mask 2*
15: White Mask 3
16: White Mask 4
17: Initiation Day
18: Initiation Day 2
19: Initiation Day 3
20: Initiation Day 4
21: Initiation Day 5
22: Loyalty
23: That Smell
24: Regroup
25: Agatha
26: Exchange
27: Midnight Visitor
28: Histories and Secrets
29: Plans
30: Captured
31: Captured 2
32: Captured 3
33: Captured 4
34: Home
35: Home 2
36: Restless
37: Prince' Birthday
38: Prince' Birthday 2
39: Date
40: Fight and Make up
41: Pairs
42: Futile Attempt
43: Farewell
Volume II
1: Past & Present
2: Memories Returned
3: Ming People
4: Hunter
5: Things to learn
6: Magic
7: Disguise
8: The Mountain
9: Hidden Treasures
10: Longing
11: Horse Riding
12: Past
13: Nurse
14: Wolves
15: Parade
16: Strange Weapon
17: Armors
18: Phoenix
19: Formidable
20: A War to Win
21: After War
22: Back
23: Crown Prince
24: Woo Her
25: Gift
26: An Enemy
27: Attack
28: Right Time
29: Challenge
30: Hunting Competition
31: Hunting Competition 2
32: Hunting Competition 3
33: Hunting Competition 4
34: Hunting Competition 5
35: Partners
36: Meeting
37: Claiming
38: Leadership
39: Appearance
40: Burned
41: Escape
42: Diadem
43: 20th
44: Jade Band
45: Wedding Day
46: Incence Burn
47: Family Lunch
49: Her Preparation
50: First Attack
51: Second Attack
52: Third Attack
53: Annihilation
54: Big News
55: Old Master
56: Xeno Grey
57: Last Attack
58: Healing
59: Behind the Mask
60: Truth
61: More Secrets
62: Agreement
63: In-laws
64: Sending Off
65: Favor
66: Love and Pain
67: Baited
68: Changes
69: Plan of Action
70: Tribunal
71: News
72: Party
73: Royal City Ladies
74: Their Plan
75: Cold War
76: Divorce
77: Shattered
78: Weak
79: Calm
80: Calm 2
81: Calm 3
82: Storm
83: Storm 2
84: Storm 3
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
ANNOUNCEMENT!

48: Second Wave

2.9K 214 6
By wittywinty

The next days were very calm for Emy.

She spent the morning either going to Serafina to learn about medicines or visiting Diadem.

Then she will meet the others to talk about recent events. The Black Council is being stagnant again at the moment. But their leaders are just waiting.

And then at night, she spent time with Sebastian.

She discovered something else about Sebastian. Aside from being shameless, he is also a pervert.

Every night, he would pester her until she gave in. Hindi na nga siya magtataka kung isang araw ay malaman na lang niya na buntis siya.

Anyway, she also had to visit her family at times. Feng missed her already. Ganun din naman ang sila Francis at Franco but they understand her disposition now.

"Just give us young ones as soon as possible." Sabi ni Francis which made her blushed.

Napapailing siya kada maiisip ang panunukso sa kanya ng mga matatanda. From her uncles upto the royal family. Especially the Emperor. Minsan nga ay hindi na niya mapigilang irapan ito which made him laughed out loud. Aminado din naman ang Emperor that he was putting Emy in shameful situation kapag tinutukso niya ito.

But still, not everyone is brave enough to do that to him.

Sebastian and her are indeed a perfect match. One with unrestrained mouth and the other is too brave for her own good.

***

One day...

Emy was with Lucy and Alessandra. They are currently in Diana's residence and spending time with Diadem. When suddenly, a black clothed person appeared.

That person kneeled before them.

"Madam Hans..."

Namula ang tenga ni Emy dahil doon. No one addressed her like that before.

Napuna naman nila Lucy at Alessandra ang pamumula niya at saka siya tinawanan.

"Shut up." She scolded them. Then she looked at the guy in front of them. "Speak."

"I have news from Royal City, Madam."

That caught all of their attentions and automatically fell silent.

"They are on the move now. By group, Miss Grey is sending her people in the neighboring cities of Grey City. One heard that they have made an alliance with the enemies of our city so they can gather there until they are ready."

"How many percent has been sent?"

"Almost 60%."

"And you are only reporting this to us now." Sabi ni Alessandra.

"The Royal City is very far from here. Our people needs to travel by days. Mas lalong hindi madali na magparoon at parito when one is trying to be inconspicuous."

The black clothed person didn't answer but he looked at Emy gratefully.

"To whom did you relay this report?"

"Just to Young Master Calix and Madam."

Emy nodded.

"Alright. You can go now."

He went away blending in the shadows despite the morning sun.

"What do you plan to do now?" Diana asked her.

"We have to prepare." Emy then fell silent.

The three waited for her next instruction. They knew she would formulate plan as soon as possible.

"Let's meet the current council. And then, I will be needing to leave the city for a while."

Nagkatinginan ang tatlo.

"For what?"

"That's a secret for now."

***

When night came, Emy was looking for a chance to tell her plans to Sebastian.

She's unsure whether he will let her leave on her own. But she needs to convince her.

They had just finished a session when Sebastian kissed her and covered her with blanket. He stood from bed and walked towards the table where a tea and cookies are served. He put a tea on a cup and drank it. Then he gave some to Emy.

She accepted it. While drinking, she felt Sebastian kissed her shoulder.

"You are obviously anxious, love. Kanina pa. Tell me whatever that bothering you."

Napahinga ng malalim si Emy. She might really be that obvious.

"Did Calix report to you already?"

Sebastian was quite for a moment.

"About what?"

"About the Royal City."

He nodded slowly.

"I knew Misa won't stop that easily. Her escape was just a preparation for another wave attack."

"What are you planning?"

"I know how Misa will work. She will isolate the Grey City. We won't be able to call reinforcements because she will have the other cities occupied at the same time.

"But when that happens, we need to be prepared.

"I will have the right people work in secret. I will work behind while you are working with your wars."

Sebastian smiled. Then he hugged her. But he was not speaking for a long time. Emy waited for him patiently.

Then he sighed.

"Emy, I really intended to use your mind when I had decided to marry you. But why I suddenly don't want to do it anymore? I simply want to hide you here and protect you at all cost."

Emy rolled her eyes.

"Don't even think of making me your kept woman."

Sebastian was stunned at her term. Then he laughed out loud.

"The idea is appealing." Emy glared at him. "But I knew you very well."

Then he went back to bed.

"Well, do whatever you have to. Just make sure you won't get in trouble."

Emy sighed. First is done. The second one naman.

"And..."

"Meron pa?"

"I need to leave the city for almost two weeks."

Napaupo ulit si Sebastian dahil doon.

"For what?"

"Still for a plan. I need to meet people."

"Why do you have to do it by yourself? Ask Calix people to do it for you."

"I can't. I need to do this personally."

For a moment, nagsukatan ang dalawa ng tingin.

If Emy is not married, she would have just to tell her family na bibisita siya sa Royal City and surely, papayag na ang mga ito. But that is not the case now.

Besides, Sebastian is not stupid. For whatever alibi she will come up, he will be able to see through it.

"I'll go with you then."

"No way. You stand out so much. The enemies will notice you immediately."

"So you are going in enemies' lair. Mas lalong dapat kitang samahan."

Emy rolled her eyes. "Why don't you just trust me with this one?"

"Not that I don't trust you. But danger is inevitable."

"Exactly. Wherever I go, there will be danger. I can manage myself, Sebastian. I will be back undamaged."

Sebastian just looked at her.

Emy sighed exasperatedly. How can she convince him to let her go?

Then an idea struck her.

"If you don't let me go, I won't let you in my bed anymore."

Napanganga si Sebastian.

"No fair."

Emy smirked. "All is fair in love and war. Take it or leave it."

Sebastian looked at her incredulously.

Emy was very nice towards him lately. Halos nakalimutan na niya ang pagiging wais nito.

Napailing na lang siya.

Well, mukha namang nakapagdecide na siya eh. He will have people go with her instead.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 338 28
The IT Goddesses Series #2: Aphrodite Complex APHRODITE. Known as Goddess of Love. Ironically, siya rin ang nagpauso nang pafall scheme na tinatawag...
52K 1.7K 29
This story is all about a girl named Amber who hides her true identity as a boy. Find out how Isaac fell inlove with her.
427K 19.2K 60
Died and reincarnated in the book she last read, Arisia hopes to live an interesting life unlike her previous boring one. What will be in it for her...
18.6K 981 55
Ynnalinna Ozz is her name. She's known for the alias "Immortal Witch". That's right she don't get old, or die. She's living in a very long life. Afte...