Always be with you - nanatsu...

נכתב על ידי Hazukun

(Y/n) loves him and will always stay by his side. But when a war was declared 3000 years ago, Meliodas betray... עוד

1
2
3
Just Author note
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

Professor Hawk 1

4.4K 107 28
נכתב על ידי Hazukun

Hawk: Hello, everyone. Today, we will talk about (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Hello, everyone! It's nice to see you here!

Hawk: As we all know... (y/n)'s combat class is 61400 and that's a huge one! Which clan are you from, (y/n)?

(Y/n): Hmm.... you didn't notice my eyes and my wings looks like? I thought it is pretty obvious...

Hawk: w-wait... d-don't tell me that you're from D-Demon clan?!!!

(Y/n): Yes... And if you didn't know yet, I'm also part of the Ten Commandments. (Innocent smile)

Hawk: (drenching in sweat) o-oh... I-I see... haha... that explain everything... b-by the way, (y/n).

(Y/n): Hmm?

Hawk: Is it true that you can't control your own emotion?

(Y/n): (sigh) yeah... it's such a nuisance, you know... my emotions being control by the Demon King himself... but sometimes, I can control it though.

Hawk: So... can he make you hate Meliodas, then?

(Y/n): (gasp)! No! He can't do that! I will always love him and no one can change that! Even if he try to change them!

Suddenly, Meliodas come into the class because he is late actually.

Meliodas: Yo, everyone...

(Y/n): ............

Hawk: ...? (y/n)? You okay?

Meliodas: What did I miss? (See (y/n)'s state) uh... is (y/n) okay? She looks down...

(Y/n): (cries and look at Meliodas) *sob* I-I... *sob* don't w-want... to *sob* hate you....

Hawk: Why did (y/n) suddenly crying? Is she being control or something? (Look at Meliodas) Eh?!

Meliodas: (bangs covered his eyes. Walk to (y/n) who is crying and patting her head) Did Father control you now to hate me?

(Y/n): (nod... still crying)

Meliodas: (hugs (y/n) and then go out of the class)

Hawk: Meliodas... where are you going?! YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE DEMON KING NOW!!! YOU WILL RUIN THE WHOLE SERIES!!!

_______________________________________

Haha... Hello there!

About Meliodas, he's actually cares about (y/n) very much! Good news, right?

I was actually pretty busy with my daily life and a new fanfic that I made ^^!

If you are interested, just link here:

My Vanguard - Cardfight Vanguard x male reader

Thank you for reading ^^!

-Sakira Akana-

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

127K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...
17.1K 503 26
You had been with Meliodas on and off for 3,000 years after you were both cursed for having betrayed the demon race, but who did you he truly love? W...
11.9K 306 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...
125K 1.7K 16
Hi guys, this is my very first reader insert fanfiction so I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any of the characters of Nanatsu no Taizai or you, the...