š¬šØš¦šžš›šØšš² š­šØ š„šØšÆļæ½...

By -diegoshargreeves

š¬šØš¦šžš›šØšš² š­šØ š„šØšÆšž ā ben? are you okay? or do i need to get the others? āž More

food poisoning
rogerina

to sleep

79 4 0
By -diegoshargreeves

Ben picked up his phone and shoved it into his pajama pants pocket. He stood up, shivering in the cold of his room. Why's it so cold?

He grabbed his covers and wrapped it around himself, standing up. He walked down the hall, following the voices he could hear.

"-a dick!" Gwilym shouted, and Rami was yelling back at him when he came in.

He didn't bother to even try to guess why they were yelling at each other, instead going to lay down on the other couch, resting his head in Joe's lap. The man's legs were fucking comfy as a pillow, and Ben was too tired to even ask for permission.

Joe didn't mind, though. Ben was a welcome distraction.

"Rough night?" He asked, and Ben snorted.

"Try a rough week."

"What's happened? What's ruffled your feathers this badly?" He grinned, and Ben groaned (at the words or because of pain, he couldn't tell), turning to face outwards.

"Been havin' nightmares, and I have no idea where that came from. And I ran into something yesterday and my hands been hurting, and I can't write without it hurting."

"Yesterday? Why didn't you tell us?" He asks, and Ben shrugs his shoulders.

"Don't know. Just know I want to sleep."

Joe runs his fingers through Ben's hair, and he relaxes, comfort easy to find.

"Just go to sleep and we'll help you with your hands and nightmares tomorrow, alright?"

Ben's trying to nod, but he didn't realize how tired and stressed he was until he finally relaxed.

Within a few minutes, he was asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 42
ā if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. āž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
376K 13.4K 58
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ā” season se...