Love at first sight? (Slow Up...

De lovetowrite12340

Elsa Winters is a new actress to the world. She starred in her first movie Frozen. She's excited for what her... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapted 21

Chapter 2

452 13 5
De lovetowrite12340

~Still the night of the Oscars~

Elsa's POV:

I got lost in his eyes. They seemed to have little snowflakes. They were so beautiful. I wish we could have talked more but Anna had to yank me towards the rest of our cast. She was right I had to figure out where to go for the solo tonight.

Anna was walking around with me to find where we need to go for the solo. The rest of our cast are already sitting down.

My mind wandered back to Jack. He was indeed handsome. I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. I wanted to have a conversation with him but that was cut short due to Anna. Speaking of Anna.

"Elsa, do you know that Jack boy?" She asked.

"Um... I believe he was Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians. Other than that no. I don't know him," I said.

"Hmm... I was just wondering. Are you excited for your solo?" She asked. I grinned and nodded.

We were walking towards the sound system place and they gave me a break down about what I need to do. We walked passed the bathrooms and water fountains as we were walking back to our seats.

"Anna, I'll be over there in a little bit. I just need to fix my makeup a bit," I said.

"Okay, see you then," she said then walked away.

After that I walked into the restrooms and fixed my hair a little and makeup. It only took me about five minutes. I walked out and bumped into someone. I almost fell backward yet again but I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand.

"We have got to stop meeting like this," the voice said. I looked up and saw Jack with a cute smirk on his face.

"Jack, I'm sorry about bumping into you again," I laughed. He helped me back up to my own two feet.

"It's no problem at all. I'm glad I caught you from falling again," he said. I smiled at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I went to the restroom but got a drink of water at this water fountain then all of the sudden I feel someone bump into me. And boom here we are," he chuckled.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I told my sister I was touching up my makeup but really I just needed a break from all of these people," I said.

"Yeah, it does get too crowded quickly. It feels like I could barely even walk," he said and we laughed.

"Well, I should probably get back to my table otherwise my sister will worry," I said.

"Let me walk you there," he said.

"Jack, I can probably walk my self there just fine," I smiled.

"Alright, I just thought you might want someone to talk to on the way there," he said chuckling. I smiled.

"Actually, if you want you can walk with me there," I said. He grinned.

"Great, shall we darlin?" He asked with his arm stuck out for me. I giggled and wrapped my arm around his.

"We shall," I said. As we walked we saw many people from many different movies. The Oscars are exciting but I'm excited for the Golden Globes too!

"So tell me about yourself," Jack said. I chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'd like to get to know the girl who is always falling around me or bumping into me," he laughed. I blushed.

"I said I was sorry for both of those times," I said and pouted a little. He laughed and pinched my cheek.

"You look cute when you are all pouty," he said chuckling.

"Stop Jack," I said laughing and moved his hand from pinching my cheek.

"Okay, Okay. So uh... where are you sitting?" He asked.

"Oh right. I totally forgot about that," I said and touched my chin because I have to think about it.

"I believe I'm sitting in section C," I said.

"Hey I sit near there," Jack said.

"Well then we will see how close we will be sitting next to each other," I said.

We soon reached my table and it turns out that Jack sits in the table next to mine. We sat at our respective tables. The Oscars soon started. They announced a few awards. I'm going to be performing in a little bit. I'm so nervous but I got this.

~A few minutes later~

Jack's POV:

Elsa and I would talk between the awards being given out. Not loudly of course. She's so nice and beautiful.

Elsa started getting up and I got confused.

"Elsa, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to go sing my solo. I have to be there a few awards before hand," she said.

"What? You're leaving me here alone?" I asked playfully. She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"I'm not leaving you alone. You have your cast to talk to," she laughed then started walking away. I looked at my cast to see them with smug looks on their faces. I groaned and turned away from them because I don't want to deal with what they say to me right now.

After a few more awards, Eugene Fitzherbert announced: "We are going to take a short break from giving out awards. So without further ado, Elsa Winters everyone."

Everyone applauded. Some even shouted. Aka me. She looked so beautiful out on that stage. I'm excited to hear her sing.

~After Elsa singing Let It Go~

Everyone applauded and shouted again. Still aka me.
I'm blown away. It's way different whenever singers sing their songs live instead of in a movie. I'm lost for words. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I'm in awe.

After a few minutes, Elsa came back to her table and took her seat back. She talked to her sister a little bit. I just waited because I wanted to talk to her too.

When Elsa was done talking to Anna, she turned to me.

"So, What did you think?" She asked me.

"You are absolutely amazing. You sing even better in person than in the movie," I said and hugged her.

"Thank you Jack! It means a lot to me," she said and hugged me back. I smiled even bigger when she hugged me back.

"You're welcome," I said. We pulled away from the hug and listened to the other awards being given out.

"The nominees for animated feature film are...

The Croods

Despicable Me 2

Ernest & Celestine

The Wind Rises

And

Frozen...." Hiccup Haddock announces.

Everyone clapped and after the claps died down, Hiccup continued.

"And the winner of this years Animated Feature Film is..." he paused for suspense.

"Frozen," he finished. Elsa table screamed and shouted. I smiled. I'm happy for them.

Her table got up and walked to the stage to collect their award. Anna spoke for them.

"I just want to say thank you to all of our fans, friends, and families. We wouldn't have been able to win without the support from all of you. Thank you so much everyone," Anna said then they walked off the stage with the Oscar in Anna's hands.

"Congratulations Everyone," I said as they sat down.

They all either heard me and didn't say anything or didn't hear me at all. Except one.

"Thank you Jack! Sorry about them, they are just too caught up in the award," Elsa said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"No worries," I said.

A few minutes later it was my turn to announce the next award. I'm announcing whoever won the best original song. I walked to go where I need to go.

"Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well tonight. Alright, so I'll go ahead and start off with the nominees," I said and glanced Elsa who was smiling at me.

"The nominations for best original song are...

"Happy" from Despicable Me 2

"The Moon Song" from HER

"Ordinary Love" from Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom

And

"Let It Go" from Frozen..."

Everyone clapped and shouted. I waited for them to be quiet.

"And this years winner for Best Original Song is..." I waited to create suspense. I looked to see Elsa holding hands with Anna closings her eyes. Cute.

"Let It Go from Frozen," I said. Everyone clapped and shouted. Elsa smiled and walked towards the stage with that big smile of hers.

When she was on the stage she hugged me and I gave her her award. She deserves it. I walked off stage after that.

"Thank you everyone for making this happen. I wouldn't be up here if it wasn't for you guys! Special thank you to my parents and sister who love me and supported me to achieve my dreams. Thank you to my fans that I have gained and thank you to my new and old friends. Thank you so much," she said and walked off the stage.

Elsa's POV: (random spot to switch POV's I know😂):

I just won an Oscar!!! Wow!! I wasn't expecting this! I wen back to my table and saw everyone smiling at me. When I sat down I hugged Anna. Then turned to see Jack waiting to talk to me.

"I'm so happy for you Elsa! Congratulations again!" He said. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you Jack," I said. He hugged me back.

"It's no problem. You deserved it," he smiled.

The Oscars were soon over but Anna and I were getting pictures. After we all started moving to go outside for more pictures I lost sight of Jack. So there's a phone number I won't be getting anytime soon.

Anyway, Anna and I were posing for picture the paparazzi was taking of us. Kristoff soon joined us.

Anna and him have been extremely close since the movie. I'm pretty sure they are dating. Anna just isn't telling me I guess. It's whatever. She's weird sometimes.

We were too busy getting pictures that I didn't realize there was someone standing next to me.
I looked to my left to see none other than Jack Frost looking rather flushed.

"Jack! Sorry I didn't see you there," I said.

"It's okay darling," he said still blushing but with a cute nervous smile on his face.

"C-can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"You just did," I teased.

"Wait, but that wasn't the question," he said pouting a little. I laughed.

"I'm just kidding Jack. What's your question?" I asked.

"Yeah, um... I was wondering if I could have your phone number?" He asked. I smiled.

"Sure," I said. He gave me his phone and I typed in my number.

"Thank you! I will text you soon," he said smiling.

"You're welcome! Sounds like a plan Jack," I chuckled.
He is so cute when he's nervous.

"So, I'll see you later?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm sure you will," I smiled.

"Great," he said. We just stared at each other. This seems to be something we do a lot now. Well within the few hours we've met each other.

Wow it's only been a few hours since we've met each other but it feels like we've known each other for a long time.

"So, I'm uh... gonna go now before my cast leaves me here," Jack joked.

"That's probably a smart move," I laughed.

"Bye Elsa, I will see you soon," he said.

"See you soon Jack," he gave me one more smile then walked off.

He is so freaking cute.

(1924)
February 24, 2019

A/n: I don't own the picture used in this chapter.
Please:
Vote
Follow
Comment
Thanks!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
24.9K 841 18
Jack Frost and Elsa Winters have been best friends since 1st grade. What will happen when new feelings start to blossom? Will Elsa and Jack stay best...
5.1K 359 28
Elsa Winters and Jack Frost were best friends. Until Elsa left him. Finally after years of staying apart, Elsa reunites with her old friends. All bu...