the war

By kittengirl615

the war has begun More

the cave
the snow kingdom
I will be fine...
2 New recruits
the kidnapping. (pt 2)

the kidnapping

8 1 0
By kittengirl615

~Hollys pov~

It was just another night at the camp. I woke up to whispering nothing like I herd before, and then I quickly fell asleep. I then woke up again in a different camp the next morning. Something or someone kidnapped me.

~Ty's pov~

I woke up and went looking for Holly. I couldn't find her I then saw footprints coming from Hollys cabin into the woods. I grabbed my sword and ran into the woods. In search for Holly.

~Hollys pov~

The people who kidnapped me grabbed scalpel's,rope,duck tape, and me. They went outside tied me to a tree and grabbed a scalpel and started cutting into my tail and said "shhh it's fine" I started to scream and pass out.

~tys pov~

I heard Holly scream and started running towards it. I saw these men cutting into her tail and they nearly into her side's but they stopped. I ran over there Holly was crying and I killed the kidnappers .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
732K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
295K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...