Hold You Down (August Alsina...

Av dollie_

Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both... Mer

Prologue
Ch:1-intro
Ch2-Practice Begins
ch3-Auditions
Ch4-Snow Day
Ch5-B****es in ATL
Ch6-Magic City
Ch7-Vibe
Ch8-Party Plans
Ch9-Pre-Celebration
Ch10-21st
Ch11-Secrets
Ch12-Bad Business
Ch13-Starting Over
Ch14-Truth & Groupies
Ch15-St.Louis
Ch16-Warning
Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?
Ch18-Where is She?
Ch19-Information
Ch20-Downtown
Ch21-Beginning
Ch22-Ghost
Ch23-Shoot or Die
Ch 25: Recovery
Ch 26: New Plans
Ch 27: Stubborn
Ch 28: In Your Hood
Ch 29: Dead Man
Ch:30 Bad News
Ch 31: Break Down
Ch:33 Part 1
Ch 33: part 2
Ch 34: somewhat of the truth
Ch 35- plans
Ch36- Killa
Chapter 37- I'm out
chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!
Sequel

Ch 32: Easy NIght

3.4K 89 1
Av dollie_

*Megan Pic to the Side*

August's POV

"Did any of you all recognize any of there voices." The detective asked.

Ion even know why da hell we talkin to him. It was ma family idea to get them involved. The fellas and I was gonna go find them niggas our selves, but Ford bitch ass wouldn't allow that since my album came out and he don't want nothing bad to happen.

It's been a week since everything happen and 3 days since the funeral. Everything still feels like a nightmare. i just wanna wake up, go into the kitchen and find that nigga Drew stuffing his face into the fridge, but i can't cuh it's not a nightmare.

"Aug..said he did." Terion spoke up.

"You did?" he looked over at me.

"yea, it was a guh.." i started to say. I watched as he wrote something down in his small notepad. "she said ma name." i mention.

i kept replaying when Delilah said ma name."August." . I need to find her, and put these damn pieces together. I should of just knocked ha ass out that night, but i wasn't really paying attention to ha.

"do you know who it was.?"

"umm.. Delilah." i dryly answered.

All these damn people that's with the law-enforcement is making me mad, all up in his house snooping around. After everything went down I sent Chance and Leno back here to they can clean his house out, so no guns and illegal money would be in it.

"do you know where i can find her."

"she works at Dance Life." that's all the information I have on her.

"she was one of his background dancers, i have all of there files at my house.." Ford spoke up.

"that's great." he said writing some more into his notepad. "alright, I will get out of your hands for today. Just give the others a few more minutes and they will be leaving too." He said as he wa walking down the steps that led off the porch.

I watched as Megan and Red just pulled up, She's been a helpful person this past week, helping me and the family. I have something planned for her tonight.

***************

Megan's POV *Pic to the Side*

"You know you have to listen to the doctor." I glanced over at Red.

August wanted me to help her out since she really doesn't have anybody down here in Atlanta. I don't know why Robin didn't help her out since Red did work for Rich. There isn't thing wrong with me helping her, i don't mind. She's actually a cool girl and she's pretty.

"yea..i know" she mumbled.

Aug said that she seen Drew when he was covered in blood and stuff, so i know that's its hard for her. If i seen my significant other dying i wouldn't know how to react.

"i-i just don't know if i can do it by myself." she was on the verge of crying.

"Red, u ain't doin it by ya self..Drew's whole family is here to help you" I Kept driving on the highway.

"i know..but i w-want to give up." she sniffed her tears up.

"Listen to me." I demanded. "you can't give up Red. Drew wouldn't want that. Aug mentioned that he was hella excited when he found out." Abortions is out of the question. I'm not going to let her fail, cause she's depressed. Drew wouldn't want her to abort the baby.

"Did u see the smile that his mother had when she found out you was pregnant." I said reminding her the joy that Drew's mother had when Red told her she was carrying her deceased son child.

"y'yea." she mumbled.

"a lot people are proud and are going to help you." I pulled up in front of the house and seen 3 police cars, there probably here to investigate.

"Thank you Megan." she looked over to me.

"for what,?"

"for being here for me..when people see me they take one look at me & turn around or try to use me..but you aren't. I never really had friends because of the life i was living..being in the trap, you probably don't know nothing about that."

She doesn't have to thank me for anything, that's what friends are for. "your welcome and girl i know a lot about the trap."

She raised her eyebrows. "let me find out." she chuckled.

"don't worry ima get you hip soon."

We both got out of the car, It was a cool lil morning hanging out with her. I found out about her background, just a lil bit. I learned that she and I are alike, we don't open up to people cause of trust issues.

As she and I were walking up the walkway the leads to the porch one of the detectives was coming doing as if he was leaving.

"Miss Megan." The detective said, he turned around.

I turned around to came in contact with a handsome "detective Chad?" i questioned.

"yea it's me." he sounded amaze. "how have you been?" he asked.

It's been awhile since I seen or talked to him. Its not like that i was going to get in contact with him.

"I've been doing good." i sighed. "what about you.?"

"Ya know just werkin as always." he said in his accent.

I found myself blushing at the how he talked. Southern dudes sound sooo good with their accent. He's is different from August's.

"that's good, that's good." i nodded ma head. "how do you do ur job?"

"I'll show you..we can go-" he stopped mid-sentence when I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist.

My body froze when i felt August breathing on my neck and his body pushing up aganist my ass. "wass good babee."

"h-hey b-bae." my words became uneven.

"I'll call you, so we can meet up and i'll show you." he said smirking.

I playful rolled my eyes. "ok Chad." i said as he was walking away.

"Jealous I see." I turned around to face August.

"naw..Yungin' neva get jealous ova no phuck nigga." he told me.

"i think it's cute on you." I smirked.

"I actually came ova hea, to tell ya dat we goin out tonight. Get our mind off dis stuff dats going on."

"so a date?" i questioned with my arms crossed.

"mhhmm..well, if ya put it like dat."

~

Later That Night.

"You look beautiful tonight.." August said when he pulled out my seat.

We arrived at Ray's on the River, i never heard of it but it's beautiful. The view of the Chattahoochee River, is amazing.

"Thank you, you look good yourself." I smiled as he sat down across from me.

The waiter came and took our drink orders and then our food order/

"what's been goin on wit'cha." he asked

"nothing much..I just makin sure you're ok..that's all." I haven't really been focusing on myself . How could I ? When all of this is going on, maybe since it's dying down I can focus on myself.

"I appreciate dat ma, but ya gotta go n live ya life.. ma family & I gonna get thru dis.."

"so my sister was giving me some crazy ideas.." I smirked. "she was sayin how I should move down to Cali w/ her." I looked up at him worried on what he's going to say.

"just don't up n leave like ya ass did befoe"

"trust me I'm not...I learned ma lesson." After that lil phone call and those stoies ma momma told me i know the real reason he was being that way.

"mhmm..what was dat?" He challenged.

"you..you just snapped on ma ass..but i know the reason behind it now." i sighed. There's no need to replay him snapping on me in my head again, cause that shit was sad forreal. I never heard him like that before.

"just don't snap on me again cause its gonna be ya ass." i smirked.

The waiter came and sat gave August his Brisket Burger and my Sea Food Platter.

"i might like dat."  he chuckled. "ya know i think ya should go..since ima be on tour ina few months." he continued to eat.

"when ya leaving." i forget with every new album comes a tour.

"in August."

"it's April now so we have all summer to kinda hang...you are a busy man Mister August."

"i know, i get no sleep...tonight i know im not." he said looking over my way with lust.

I blushed at the way his eyes was taking in my body..he better stop before things get going at this restaurant.

"you talked to Delilah lately?" he asked me.

"mhm." i cleared my throat. "noo..not since the tour." i said thinking about the last time I seen her. Damn..Robin beat her ass real good. "why what's up." i chuckled to myself.

"nun." he said shaking his head. He pulled out his phone and stated texting on it.

~~

The ride home back to his place was very fast and not so comfortable. I knew he had something on his mind, but I don't know what it is. After he asked about Delilah his hold mood change he didn't even want to hold a conversation any more. 

When he got to his house I went straight upstairs not even bothering to say hey to the people that was there. Not trying to be mean or anything, but it's like he completely shut me out....OK let me not think like that, he just has a lot on his mind. OK..

I undid my strap around my ankle that goes to my heels and placed them by his dresser. I should of just went home, but he insisted on bringing me here..well he didn't even ask me he just rode pass my condo and kept going.

"ugh." i let out a big breath and began pulling down my red pencil skirt. I heard the bedroom door close and his footsteps coming closer to me.

"whats wrong wit'cha babee." he stood beside me.

"nothing.." i bent over to get a t-shirt from out of his dresser draw. I pulled over my black tank top and tossed it on the floor where my skirt is now at.

"why ya lying," he came closer to me.

"August...move." i demanded as he kept coming closer to me.

"why..so i cant touch ya ass." he stood directly behind me, grabbed my hips pulling me close to him.

I crossed my arms still holding the t-shirt.

"ya think i was ignoring yo lil babee ass in da car.?" he asked..

My eyes roamed everywhere,but not to the mirror. Cause i know if they lay eyes on the mirror i'll have to see his reflection.

"mhmm." he said against my neck sending chills to my body.

"a-au-august." i slowly moaned out when his lips touched my spot on my neck.

My arms unfolded and my body turned around.His long arms wrapped around my small waist  as we walked back to the bed. 

I pulled his face towards mine and slipped my tounge into his mouth. As our tongues fight each other to see who's going to take over, I felt his long skinny finger creep inside of my "pearl"

I rubbed my fingers in his hair and spread my legs open some more to allow him to enter one more finger in me.

"uhh." i moaned out as his fingers was pumping in me. The feelin is so unexplainable, the pleasure that's its giving me is soooo..incrediable. I started grinddin againist it, so i can feel all of it.

"damn..babee, ya trying to make ma hold hand go in it." he mumbled in my ear.

"don't st-st-stop." i moaned out as i heard his cell phone ringing in his back pocket.

"wass up." i heard him say to who ever was on the other end of the phone.

"yea i'm on ma way." he hung up the phone.

"i-i'm bout toooo c-." i was cut off when i felt his finger slip out of me.

I heard his footsteps walk away from the bed leaving me laying down in a very frustating mood.

"what the fuck." i said crossing my arms leaning in the bathroom doorway.

He turned off the facuet to wipe off his hands from the water.

"i hope who ever it was is important." I coudn't even get my rocks off cause of a fucking phone call.

"look ma, when i come back we gon finish." he said walking over to his bedroom door.

"no..cause when u come back i probably won't even be here." i throw one of his pillows at him as he was leaving out.

"i can't fuckin deal." i said out loud.

****************************

August's POV

 "you sure dis da right place, cuh a nigga had to stop pleasing Megan to come outchea." I asked Terion as we sat outside watching a small brown brick house, deep into College Park.

"yea..we been watchin it for bout an hour now & ha ass was pissed off huh?" he said smoking on his blunt.

"shiid ya already know" i said shaking ma head. "aye is she in der." 

"yea.." Darion answered, he was in da back seat.

"yall ready.." i asked both of em.

"yea yungin." dey both answered.

We all got out of the all black SUV, walked over to the front door. I knocked on it and waited.

The door slowly crept open and a head peeked around from the door.

"August?" Delilah questioned.

"yea ma open da fuckin doe." i said politely. Ion have time fo' bullshit tonight,she already should know why a nigga is here.

She opened the door and the smell of pumpkin spice hit ma nose. I sat down on the couch, Terion stood by the door and Darion went threw the house to check it.

"who house dis is.?" i can tell dis ain't ha house, she make some good money at the dance studio and from workin on da tour. She ain't got no type of good ass shit in here.

"m-mines." she sat back on the couch. "ma old place is gettin remodel." she told me.

"so you chose to get a raggedy house then to rent you out something nice in tha citty where ya house is at." i looked ova at ha.

She couldn't say nun back.

"or is it so dem niggas you was wit couldn't find you." ma voice got serious. "ya ass screwed it up when ya said ma name." Shawty could of been off the hook, but she said some and  I knew ha voice.

She still didn't say nothing. Ha face expression said it all to me. Scared. Frighten.Sad. Guilty. 

"what dem niggas say, afta yall left?" i leaned forward.

"t-that dey was going to -k-kill me if i turned em in." she stuttered to say.

"who dey is." Terion spoke up.

I looked back at him then back at Delilah.

"ion know." she cried. "I meet him at a club..and he was yellin to somebody bout a job..and I offered to help..I was tispy. " she wiped her tears out of ha face. "i didn't know til dat night."

"he said all i had to do was hold a gun." she kept going. "august...i'm sorry."

"I need some details," 

"he had an accent...and he never took me with him, we met up at places." she told me.

"accent?" i questioned, cause niggas say i have an accent, shid Megan has one to me. 

"yea..he's not from da south..he probably already left." she looked down like she was disappointed. "i ova heard him say dat his plane was leaving the day after." 

"iigh." I said getting up. "D." i called out. A few seconds later he walked back to thr front of the house. 

"What bout dat nigga Rich..Drew was werkin fo him." Terion said as we got back in tha car.

"dats our next stop den." i said starting up the car.

*********************

Vote/Comment

#PrayforAugust

-Dollie_

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
109K 3.9K 31
August and Gina have a past. He forgets about her. They reconnect and August tries to make things right with Gina. Can he makes things right complete...
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
3.9M 241K 118
After getting into a fight that went viral almost ruining his career, August Alsina's manager D calls on Jazmine to be his publicist. Can Jazmine fix...