His Diary | Killua Zoldyck

By _starlight07

His diary.. His secrets.. What will you do when you get a hold of that two? Reading his diary.. Uncovering hi... More

Table of Contents
✿I don't like the way you are.
✿I would be lying if I say
✿I like how you are you
✿I would love to admit
✿Your smiles and laughs
❀A Kiss
✿You make my heart go doki-doki
❀Killua is here
✿When you talk to me
stuck
❀Choosing Clubs
❀Alternative?
✿You ruined my day
✿The lie
✿I like you
❀You're sick?
✿The truth
✿I hate you
✿Never once in my life
❀You're pretty
✿you become the reason
✿ You become the reason
❀ Capturing the Best Shot
✿For my smile
❀He who envies
✿A Poem For You
His Diary Characters
❖Her Bucket List 0

✿It's not true

6.3K 223 1.6K
By _starlight07

Dedicated to TotallyNotStupid

〔✿ / -¦ means either ¦Timeline skip ¦ and/or  ¦Change of PoV

N: there will be a lot of that. Sorry ;-;

-

"Where's (Y/n)?"

Gon asked, his eyes wandering around. He saw Killua stepping in at the candy store but the girl is nowhere. "You guys are together earlier. Where is she?"

Killua stared at the other male. "She's outside. She'll be here soon, don't worry."

"Hmm..."

"What?"

"You know, Killua, you shouldn't leave a girl behind," said Gon, his eyes narrowing slightly at the other male.

Killua only shrugged. "Whatever."

"Stay here, I'll go get her." Gon soon left him and went outside.

"You sound like a dying dolphin."

"Your smile.. it's ugly."

"...ugly."

"..ugly."

"Ugly."

The words that escaped from the albino's lips keeps repeating on your mind as if it was a broken radio.

Your gaze dropped to the ground and bit your lower lip trying hard to fight the tears that was threatening to spill any time soon.

"Your breath stinks."

"Idiot."

"Witch!"

"Stupid girl~"

"Clumsy."

"Short."

"Pokemon!"

"Slowpoke."

"Ugly."

"Flat."

You were reminded of all the nicknames, insults, and teasing remarks from him the longer you stare at the ground. All these flashbacks you're getting only made you think of the worse yet again. It made you think that you are not worthy enough to be anyone's friend, that you are too ugly, that you will never have a boyfriend let alone have someone crushing on you, that you are only a bother to everyone else. It affects your self esteem and increase your insecurities.

He's the only person that acts like that to you. Nia may be blunt sometimes but she was not really this mean and probably won't go as far as to say something bad about you with a serious tone while smirking just like Killua did. Nia also wouldn't shout something embarrassing about you nor she would trip you in front of the whole class. That's right, Killua is way worse than Nia. That damn albino is terribly mean to you almost all the time that you cannot help but to feel the want to cry out loud.

Standing still in the spot where Killua had left you, you tried to swallow the lump growing in your throat. You knew that you are supposed to walk now, go in the candy store and meet Gon and Killua again however you are stuck in here, unable to move.

Just then, the tears that has been swelling up in your eyes finally fall. You cried silently as you stand like a fool in the middle of the street.

"(Y/n)!"

A familiar voice called out. You lift up your head and see a person coming towards you. Your sight might by blurry due to the tears but you know too well that the person approaching you is none other than Gon. It's dead obvious base from his green clothes and loud voice.

You wiped your tears as fast as you can, hoping that Gon will not see. You forced your lips to form a smile and greet Gon who is now in front of you. "Hey Gon. Sorry, I must've kept you waiting for so long to the point that you need to get me here," You said.

However, the male wasn't listening at all. The moment he saw your crying face from afar, he grew worried and kept on wondering what made you cry or why were you upset. Gon's eyebrows are knit together in worry as he brings his hands to touch yours. "Why were you crying, (Y/n)?" He asked softly.

Unlike Killua, this boy is more soft, more gentle, more kind, more sweet, so yeah.. basically, he's the best boy and honestly, you're lucky if this black haired male likes you. (Why the heck am I doing- comparing these two lovely beans-)

You shake your head. "No, Gon," you disagreed, getting your hand out of Gon's hold and you start to walk away from the mentioned person. "By the way, I don't think I can hang with you guys anymore. My parent just texted me." A forced giggle came out of your mouth. "You need to go home asap, They said. So yeah, Ja ne!" You began to run, waving your hand to Gon before doing so. That's it. You're running away again.

And the only thing that Gon could do at that moment was watch you run away. When you are out of his sight, he heaves out a sigh and flicker his gaze to the sky for a second.

"Liar."

"What took you so long, Gon?" Killua questioned. He was bending down, still checking out some snacks. "And where's (Y/n)?" He added.

Gon crossed his arms. "You should ask yourself!" The male yelled.

The silver haired male stopped checking out his babies and stand up. Looking at Gon, he asks yet again, "What do you mean? How would I know that? You're the one who checked on her, Idiot!" Killua also raised his voice.

Shaking his head, Gon responded, "But you're the last one who was with her before she cried!"

Hearing the words she cried, Killua's blue orbs widen. "What..? She cried..?" He repeated the words himself.

"Yeah and she left too.." Gon mumbled.

"..."

"What happened, Killua? Did you tease her again?"

Killua did not respond, only hangs his head down as his bangs cover his eyes.

"Killu-" Gon was about to call him again but was cut off by the albino.

"It's my fault." Killua trails his fingers into his bangs. "Darn." He clicked his tongue showing frustration. "I've gone too far."

The reaction of Killua made Gon smiled. Gon thinks that the albino was being honest, acknowledging his mistake and even got frustrated over the fact that he made their friend cry—heck he might be even feeling guilty or regret right now—.

Gon patted his friend's shoulder. "Don't you think you should apologize to her now?"

"W—why would I apologize to that idiot!" Killua shouted, now staring directly to Gon.

〔TING TING TSUNDERE MODE ACTIVATED〕

Gon sweatdropped at his bestfriend's reaction. Man, shouldn't it the other way around? Killua's supposed to be the cool one and not a dumbass, right? Letting out a stressed sigh, Gon could only think how far this will go.

"You made (Y/n) cry, Killua."

"..."

"Come on, Killua! We can catch up to her if we go now!"

"It wouldn't seem that I like her when I apologized, right?"

"What are you even saying? Let's just go!"

"It wouldn't, right?"

"I gue—"

"Excuse me, sir!" A sudden voice cuts in their convo. They all turned their heads and see a female around their age who seems to be the store clerk since she is wearing a worker's uniform and a nametag 〔Ruby〕pinned on it. "Please keep your voices down. You're disturbing the others. Thank you." After that, she left.

The males were silent for a while. Not wanting to waste any time anymore, Gon speak. "Let's go, Killua. Apologize to (Y/n)." He holds the other's wrist and went to the door. However, Killua halted on walking resulting for the other male to stop too.

"What is it, Killua?"

"..." Killua didn't respond at first, merely staring at Gon.

"I'm sorry but..." He let out the first three words before leaning into Gon's ear to say the next few words only them could hear.

You were walking slowly at the side of the street when you heard a sudden shout from someone whose voice is damn familiar.

"(Y/n)!!!!!!"

"It's not true!"

"It's not true at all!"

"Your breath doesn't stink!"

He yelled in a distance. That was only 4 words but it made you embarrassed as heck like there's tint of pink already appearing on your cheeks.

"Your laugh is music to my ears!"

That's what made you stop. You stopped walking and spun around, now seeing the figure of the male who keeps on yelling.

"You smile beautifully!"

The tiny pink that were on your cheeks turns into red. What's with all the compliments?

"You're not ugly!"

"You're actually cute!"

"Pretty even!"

"I love your smile!"

"Don't think too much, (Y/n)!"

"You're beautiful inside and out!"

The continuous (loud) compliments coming from the male made your blushing even worse. As of now, your face is like a tomato. Good thing there were only few people on the street. It'll be even more embarrassing if there are more people.

Not only that you feel embarrassment but of course, you also feel flattered by the never ending compliments.

The time that the male had finished giving compliments, he's already in front of you huffing and catching his breath.

"(Y/n)," He adrressed sending a bright smile towards you.

You smiled back at him.

"Hey Gon."

-

Question: what really is Gon's hair color? Is it black or green?

N: i felt like my english is repetitive. Im sorry. ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.