Rise Of The Devil Sovereign

By ImaginarySora

In the Divine Realm there were countless tales about the ruler of the dead the Death Goddess, possessing the... More

Cultivation Ranks
Prologue : Memories long forgotten
Chapter 1 : Maescia Yurushia von Tristitia
Chapter 2 : Departure
Chapter 3 : Encounter with Danger (1)
Chapter 4 : Encounter with Danger (2)
Chapter 5 : Encounter with Danger (3)
Chapter 6 : Forest of Everlasting Darkness
Chapter 8 : Cycle of Reincarnation
Chapter 9 : Mysterious Temple.
Chapter 10 : Insignia of Tristitia
Chapter 11 : The 13 Grand Worlds
Chapter 12 : The 9 Sins Demon Sovereign
Chapter 13 : Departure and Farewell
Chapter 14 : Reunion
Chapter 15 : Labyrinth of Greed and Gluttony
Chapter 16 : 9 Thrones
Chapter 17 : Trials (Side : Gluttony)
Chapter 18 : Trials (Side : Avarice)
Chapter 19 : Trials (Side : Dungeon)
Chapter 20 : Beelzebub and Mammon

Chapter 7 : The Queen of the Night

64 2 0
By ImaginarySora

After gearing the voice and agreeing to it Maescia lost consciousness but she felt safe unknowingly...

◇◇◇◇
*POV Change*
As Maescia lost consciousness, her body slowly changed. her silver hair changed to gold and her adventurer clothes changed as a crimson dress manifested with frills, similarly in her head a red hat manifested. Her once closed eyes once again opened revealing red eyes with a slit similar to those of a snake.

Her white teeth changed as they became sharp with fangs protuding from them appeared. Bat like wings then manifested from behind her as she gracefully landed and looked at the basilisk who fell on the ground with her.

"It's been a while since I fought." She mutters as she gazed down at the basilisk on the ground as she looked down on him.

She looked around and she saw that they in a temple like place that gave a eerie vibe.

Looking outside  It was nightime as the light of the moon lights up her body revealing a beautiful and elegant girl smiling towards her prey(basilisk).

The girl then proceeded to walk slowly towards her prey, as she walk crimson like rose petals flitter in the wind. She the slightly cut her finger with her nail to which blood flowed.

"Come Sinner of rose, let us dye the world in crimson once more, [Saliunca Rosetis]"

The blood on her finger flowed as a crimson rapier formed from her hand.

The Basilisk finally getting up charges towards the girl to which girl casually dodges easily.

The Basilisk then swung its tail to which the girl cut of beautifully as blood flow and scattered in the air.

The girl then speaks as her beautiful voice resounded,

" Crimson Lance that pierces mine foes. Come forth , [Lancia di Sangue]."

With her words the once scattered blood in the air turned into crimson lances and shot towards the basilisk leaving various injuries.

The Basilisk was nailed to the ground by the crimson lances and roared as it glares at the approaching girl. The girl walked once more as crimson petals flew into the air.

As she was slowly heading towards the basilisk. It shook in fear, it felt instinctive terror towards the little girl who is slowly walking towards it as it trembles in fear.

*clack*

*clack*

*clack*

The girl then finally stopped walking when she was infront of the basilisk. During this whole time her facial expression was still, frozen as she looks down on the basilisk.

"Goodbye." That was the last thing the basilisk heard before it died. The beautiful voice of a young girl saying her farewell to the playtime between them.

◇◇◇◇

When Maescia woke up all she still saw was darkness but it was different compared to before. In the room were three girls in the room unlike last time when Maescia came here. Each of the girls were sitting in a chair and infront of them was a table it seems they are playing a card game. Looking closely it seems they were playing Pusoy Dos.

"Its been a while, Maescia." The girl in the middle greeted ber

Maescia looked and saw that it was the silver haired girl from last time. Similarly she still wore a black lolita dress like last time and a lantern that lit up the room was still beside her.

"Its you..." Maescia said to the girl slightly confused. She then looked towards to the other two people in the room.

The girl to the right was wearing a crimson robe similar to the ones that mages in Maescia's world wore. Her hair and eyes were crimson similar to her robes she has magic staff leaning on her right should as she holds the cards. The magic staff has a big pinkish crystal on the top with a long black handle.

On the left is a girl with white hair and yellowish eyes. On her head a pair of wolf ears can be seen on top. In her hand was a azure sword on a sheathe. She was wearing a blue cloak, inside were long sleeves that can be buttoned up above it was another cloak like dress and in a necktie. Below she was wearing shorts, on her leg was stockings and shoes. Behind her is a wolf tail that could be seen.

(AN: Yeah i'm not good at descriptions... so pictures just imagine them as such xD)

"So what is this place?" Maescia asked the girl in the middle since thats the only person she recognizes.

"You could call it your subconsciousness. This is within the depth of your soul. But we like to call this the [Inner Realm]."

"So who are you?" Asked Maescia to them. Maescia herself feels that they were not enemies and that they would not hurt her but she is still curious and in the first place they haven't introduced themselves yet.

"Do you wanna know our name or what we are?" The girl asks to Maescia.

"Both." (Maescia)

"Before that you should sit down, coincidentally we are missing one player since Anna switched with you." Said the girl to Maescia inviting her to sit down.

"Anna?" Asked Maescia, slightly confused.

"Oh right you do not know of Anna. The voice you heard earlier that saved you belonged to her. In her world she was known as the Queen of the Night, The Crimson Empress, Anastasia Valentine."

"So shes the one who called out to me?" (Maescia)

"Technically yes, also sit down already we are waiting on you." (?)

"Oh sorry"

Maescia then walked towards the chair and sat down with them.

...
...
....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 79 31
In Abby's world, there is a magical power that each person has. Well almost everybody that is. Abby is one of the few people who don't have magical p...
163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
707 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...
1.6K 230 60
She is fierce. She is the future queen. She is a whole definition of power. The powers she has are amazing but she keeps them hidden. She doesn't tru...