bnha one shots

Par miloisnotgay

look away, i beg of you. Plus

Rain (Shouto Todoroki X Reader)
Water Fountain (Izuku Midoriya X Reader)
Christmas Cheer (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)
Lights (Shouto Todoroki X Reader)
Alone (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader) {Zombie Apocalypse AU}
Flirting (Shouto Todoroki X Reader)
Boy in the Bubble [Part 1] (Izuku Midoriya X Reader)
Boy in the Bubble [Part 2] (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)
Boy in the Bubble [Part 3] (Izuku Midoriya X Reader X Katsuki Bakugou)
Y/N L/N (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)
Kissing It Better (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)
Things That Don't Go Together (1-A Boys X Reader)
Protecting You (Denki Kaminari X Reader)
Crappy Birthday (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)
Another Universe (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)
Won't Go Home Without You (Shouto Todoroki X Reader)
Groupchat (1-A Boys X Reader)
Howdy-

Kids (Katsuki Bakugou X Reader)

6.2K 104 106
Par miloisnotgay

"No."

Y/N stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "Please, Kacchan!"

The ash blonde stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head. "No."

"But there's five kids! I can't do it by myself!" The girl linked her fingers together and held her hands up in a begging manner. "It'll only be for a few hours!"

"No." Bakugou turned on his heel and began walking away.

Y/N swallowed. "I'll split the pay!"

Katsuki stopped.

He turned his head back slightly to look at his girlfriend.

"How much?"

Y/N gazed at the concrete below her feet while nervously playing with her fingers. "Um... 10 an hour?"

"And how many hours?"

"Four."

"Deal."

•••

Later that night, Katsuki stood before Y/N's front door, hands hidden within the pockets of his jeans.

He lazily lifted one arm and pounded his fist on the door several times.

A scream, a muffled curse and what sounded like "get your brother off the fridge!" came from inside the house in response to his knock.

The ash blonde lifted an eyebrow as the door swung open to revealing Y/N, holding a small child—no older than one or two—in her arms.

Her hair was ratted and tossed in every direction, her makeup was running down her face and her clothes were wrinkled and disheveled.

Katsuki thought she still looked unbelievably gorgeous.

"Thank... God... You're... Here..." The H/C-haired heaved out in between deep breaths.

"What's going-"

"Take Rin, I have to go get Ikutou," Y/N said, cutting Katsuki off.

Crimson eyes widened as the E/C-eyed girl passed the baby into his arms.

"Wait, Y/N-"

"Mizukou! Get back in the kitchen and finish your chicken nuggets!"

Bakugou watched his girlfriend grab a young, brunette child by the wrist and pull her into another room.

He hesitantly stepped into the house, holding the baby out in front of him like it had a contagious disease.

Needless to say, he wasn't too good with children.

"How did you get up there?!" Y/N yelled to the sobbing child that was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest atop the refrigerator.

She lifted her arms and the child—who Katsuki assumed was Ikutou—fell into her arms, causing her to stumble backward slightly.

Y/N turned and entered the living room, brushing past her partner.

She set Ikuto down on the sofa and flipped around, hands moving up to tug at her messy locks. "Where are the twins?"

Ikutou raised a shaky hand and pointed into the next room; the office.

Y/N grumbled out a low curse and entered the dark room. "Mishi! Hiro! I told you guys to stay out of this room, did I not?!"

Katsuki set the baby down in a nearby crib and followed Y/N into the office. "You're terrible at this."

The teenage girl huffed, "Thanks for reminding me."

Bakugou let out a grunt when two sets of arms latched around his legs.

"The fuck?!"

He looked down to see two kids—both around maybe four—hooked around his legs.

A boy with darkish hair tilted his head up to look at Katsuki with curious brown eyes. "The fuck?"

"Katsuki!" Y/N scolded.

"Suki said a bad word!" The girl with similar hair and eyes to Hiro directed an accusing finger at Y/N's ash blonde boyfriend.

"KATsuki," the explosive teen corrected, trying to shake off the children.

Y/N walked over to the girl and pried her off of Bakugou. "Mishi, did you take your medicine?"

"It's caca!"

Y/N released a distressed groan and set Mishi down, ushering her into the living room. "Katsuki, where's Rin?"

"Crib," he answered plainly, poking Hiro's cheek. This caused the young boy to giggle and clutch Katsuki tighter.

"Get off, kid," he demanded with an intimidating scowl.

"No!"

Y/N linked her hands underneath Hiro's arms and attempted to pull him away from Katsuki.

"Dammit, this kids got one hell of a grip!"

"Dammit!"

"Katsuki!"

"Hey! He's the one who said it!"

After one last tug, Hiro released Bakugou. Y/N lost her balance, letting out a squeak as she fell backward. She knocked Katsuki off his footing, taking him down with her.

Her boyfriend ended up on top of her with arms resting on either side of her head. Hiro was nowhere in sight, his maniacal giggles disappearing into the front room.

Katsuki hovered over her, catching his breath. "Holy shit."

"Yeah, they're a handful," she chuckled and leaned up to place a peck on Katsuki's cheek.

A small voice came from the other room, "Shit!"

"Katsuki!"

"It's not my fault they repeat whatever I say!"

Shoving her boyfriend off of her by his shoulder, Y/N got to her feet.

Katsuki followed her lead, and together, they entered the living room

Y/N froze at the sight in front of her.

Katsuki halted and gave Y/N a look of confusion before his crimson eyes followed her gaze.

An expression of alarm found it's place on the teenager's face.

Rin was no longer in the crib, but rather in Mizukou's arms.

The young brunette held the child above Ikutou, who had activated his Quirk—creating large, sharp spikes on his skin.

"Mizukou..." Y/N said in a warning tone.

The girl looked up and glared at her caretaker.

"Who knew she could be so pissed about chicken nuggets?" Katsuki whispered to his girlfriend.

"Pissed!" Hiro exclaimed giddily.

The H/C-haired girl slapped Bakugou's shoulder.

Mizukou extended her arms all the way out. "I'll drop him."

"You could kill him," Y/N said in a shaky voice, trying and failing to hide her panic.

The small girl shrugged, her grip on the baby loosening.

Y/N stepped forward, "Don't-!"

She let go of the child, causing Y/N to quickly cover her eyes

"Oh my god!" She wailed.

When she heard nothing else, she carefully peeked through the crack of her fingers.

Her E/C eyes glowed in admiration.

Katsuki had reacted quickly. The second Mizukou released her brother, the ash blonde leaped forward with extended arms, jumped over Ikutou and landed in a crouching position with Rin lying safe in his arms.

"Oh, Kacchan!" Y/N cooed, rushing over to her boyfriend and throwing her arms around his shoulders from behind.

He flinched, but leaned into her, nonetheless.

"Little dude almost got killed. You expect me to stand by and watch?"

Y/N further nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. "You did exactly what I'd expect from you, Ground Zero..."

•••

After getting everyone ready for bed and giving Mizukou a stern talking to—which Katsuki insisted on doing—everyone was settled.

The twins were napping on the floor, Ikutou and Mizukou were entrapped in whatever was playing on the television, and Rin was fast asleep on Katsuki's chest.

Y/N had her head on the ash blonde's shoulder as they laid out on the couch legs tangled together.

"Katsuki?" Y/N muttered, eyelids drooping.

"Yeah?" Bakugou responded, running a hand through his girlfriend's H/L H/C hair.

"Thank you..."

"Mhm."

Silence fell.

"I want kids."

"Fuck, no."

A/N: This should just be a Katsuki X Reader One Shot book, to be honest.

Okay! I have a serious question to ask. How would you guys feel... If I wrote a smut shot? Maybe a few? I've been experimenting with it lately, and I feel as though I'm comfortable enough to fully write one... But I'm also torn because I know a lot of people don't like that, so... Let me know what you think in the comments, okay?

~MJ💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

230K 2.9K 24
. . . Midoriya x Uraraka. . .
1.2M 40.3K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
3.1K 80 13
❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑?❞ ━ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓 ♡