Reunited - Ninjago (Lloyd X R...

By PandaPoodle

As the sacred daughter of Acronix, a certain Green Ninja stole your heart. He was your first ever love, his f... More

Author's Note
Chapter One ~ Bittersweet Memories
Chapter Three ~ The Titanium Ninja
How Did She Know?! ~ Chapter Four
Chapter Five ~ Jealousy
Chapter 6 ~ Facts and Fluff
Chapter Seven ~ Welcome to the Jungle
Chapter Eight ~ Sitting Ducks
Surprise? - Author's Note :)

Chapter Two ~ A Baby?!

5.5K 107 213
By PandaPoodle

Cole's P.O.V

"So, think, think how can I escape this cell? Oh no, now I am having a conversation with myself. How annoying is that?" I already tried picking the lock with a screw that was found off the floor but as you can tell, it did not work.

"Hey Danger Buff, BE QUIET!" The guard who was on duty for watching Cole yelled from down the corridor.

"That's it!"  I exclaimed as I started singing. "Shine little glow worm, glimmer glimmer! Hey there glow worm don't get dimmer, dimmer!" Now the song was practically just yelling. "Shine little glow worm, glimmer glimmer! Hey there glow worm don't get dimmer! Shine little glow worm-"

I went on and on until the guard could not take it any longer, running to my cell and yelling back, "Want to shut up?!!!"

The response from myself was, "Hmm, maybe." Before the guard could react, he was pulled into the steel bars and knocked out, the key to the cell falling on the floor right near the front of the cell. It didn't take me long to unlock the cell and go get the 'key' part for finding the third mask.

I went to the same door that the insane black-haired lady went in when I was being walked to my cell earlier that day. I carefully peeped in through the window, seeing a box with a red blanket over it and also a person? There was no way a person was in there earlier. Did I not notice? I need to get out of here.

Reader P.O.V

You covered your eyes at the bright reddish light that peeled through the window. It was not that bright, but compared to the lighting in the room you were in, it took you a moment to get used to it. Then the door somehow unlocked, and even more light flooded in and a figure stood in the door. "Who are you?" You asked, going on guard instantly.

"Who are you?" The same question was asked from a familiar voice. Wait, you looked up at the person and stood up from where you were sitting, seeing some semi-long black hair and the identifiable black Ninja "Wait, COLE?!" You were shocked, he aged up from the last time you saw him. Oh goodness, all the ninja were changed too. They wouldn't look like how you remember them.

He tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes lit up as he started recognizing your face, "Y/N?! What are you doing here?! Are you apart of the Sons of Garmadon?" He asked, suddenly in a defending mode as he had not chosen to attack you.

"I don't even know where I am!" You exclaimed, then giving Cole a confused look. "But isn't Lloyd the only son of Garmadon? Who are the Sons of Garmadon, wait the Biker Gang? Cole, you've seen me with motorcycles I am not skilled enough for those." After you asked the question, the Earth Ninja gave a sigh of relief and then walked closer to give you a friendly hug.

"It's good to see you again, Y/N." He patted your back before pulling away, "Let's escape, but first, have you seen any keys or something weird?" He asked, knowing to trust you from both of yours' past but also because you didn't have a clue what was going on.

"The box?" You asked, glancing down at it. Cole being the fearless man he was, had no hesitance to pull down the red blanket. Though, as he pulled the blanket down, a baby giggled.

"AHH!" He yelled out of surprise. You laughed at his response to the little baby.

"So, is that the 'key' you were looking for? You asked, as you were even more confused of why were you in a room with a baby.

"Nope," He shook his head, as he started walking out of the door.

"Hey, hey, hey Cole we can't just leave him here without any one to take care of him," You said, crouching down to softly poke the baby's cheek. "Right little guy? Well or little girl? We'll take ya," You smiled as you lifted the baby in it's bundle into your arms/

Though, both yours and Cole's time was interrupted as the insane lady with white face paint walked through the door way. "You didn't think you could get away that easy?" She smirked.

Instantly, the baby started crying in your arms as Cole started talking to the lady. "If you were to resurrect Lord Garmadon, why would you need a child, or Y/N for that instance?"

She replied back in a smart-mouthy tone, "You really don't have a clue do you? Give him to me!" She went quickly went in front of you, but she must've not known your powers because in the blink of an eye she was frozen on the spot.

"Cole! Here take the kid!" You said, as he didn't doubt you and took the bundle from your hands. "I'll handle this diva myself. Shouldn't take any time." You chuckled at your little self-made pun. Cole had a plan of his own, so he held the door open for you and waited for you to practically hit 'play' on the crazy chick. Once you did, she was already charging at you, but confused where the baby went.

"What did you do with him?!" She exclaimed, going to punch you. However, your hand caught her fist. Your reaction time was always faster than your opponents, it was a perk to being the daughter of Acronix. With her arm in your hand, you quickly ducked down and flinged her arm to your back, where she was literally thrown over you. Barely wasting any time, you quickly ran out the door as Cole slammed it shut. She chased you, but hit the door so the baby started giggling which made you smile.

Together, Cole and you evaded enemies with stealth, luckily the baby got the hint to stay quiet. On the way up back to the normal Ninjago streets, you were contemplating whether or not to help the Ninja. You weren't as talkative as you were in the past, and of course, Cole noticed.

"Hey Y/N, you alright?" He asked, finally finding the opening to reveal that you three were somewhere in downtown Ninjago.

You furrowed your eyebrows, glancing down at the baby in your arms. "It's just, how do you think the guys and Nya are going to react? Are you sure I'm still good with everyone even though we haven't talked in quite the while?" Of course you had your doubts, but not about Kai, Nya, Zane, or Jay, but you were thinking about Lloyd. How would he react to seeing you again? You really had to know, but the only way to find out would be do it for yourself. 

Cole chuckled softly, "Y/N, you'll always be family to us. I'm absolutely positive Kai and Nya wouldn't be mad considering you helped save their father's life by delaying his time blade effects with your powers. That showed the real you, and everyone will always remember you for that. I can guarantee it." He glanced over at you.  "Even Lloyd too, and all your good memories with everyone in general. Don't worry about us not liking you Y/N, it's just the opposite." He patted your shoulder as you gave him a smile of admiration. 

"Thanks for that Cole, way to go, your inspirational little speeches have gotten so much better compared to the last years. I'm truly proud." Then you chose to joke with him, like a proud elderly mother at her child's graduation. "You're so grown up," You fake sniffled and wiped a fake tear away. "What a good raised man." Soon laughter went over your voice as he held his earpiece to call in the Ninja to pick the two of you up. Even the baby started giggling. 

"Yeah, yeah, have your fun," He laughed with you before answering back to the voice that came in through the head piece. "I think I'm in the center of- wait can't you just find my signal? Also, I have a friend along with the 'key,' so to speak," He mentioned, his eyes flickering over to you. There was a short pause, which was most likely just the person replying in the ear piece, but soon Cole spoke up again. "Oh no, I'm not going to give any hints, you'll have to guess who it is for yourself. Hurry up and get here before we get bothered by the Sons of Garmadon." He tilted his head up to search for the Destiny's Bounty in the sky. 

"You know Cole, I think, I truly believe that you just earned yourself the spot of my favorite not brother, but brother." You chuckled, soon, your nerves rose again though, spotting the familiar ship soaring in the air.  They dropped the anchor so both you and Cole climbed on the anchor as it started getting pulled back up. You also chose to hand off the baby to Cole, not wanting Lloyd to get the wrong idea of thinking it was your  baby. 

Now you started getting self conscious, looking down at your black ripped jeans along with a black and red sweatshirt. You could thank your sense of style because of Acronix and your Uncle. All they ever wore was black and red, sometimes green. Once you and Cole got onto the Destiny's Bounty you could feel a quiet awkward silence before hearing your name being yelled from a set of fire and water siblings and being embraced by them.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

I was with Harumi while she was informing me of the loss of her biological parents, as well as the Emperor and the Empress. It was such a tragedy, but I already knew one tragedy worse than loosing your parents, it's not being loved by them. My thoughts immediately went to think about Y/N. Now, I know what you're going to say, 'Lloyd, you have the Princess of Ninjago with you!' but whenever I'm with another girl, I can't get Y/N out of my head. She's been in my mind so much lately, and I don't know why. I haven't seen her since we broke up, years ago. How come she was resurfacing? 

"Y/N!!!" There were yells from the main deck of the Bounty. Okay, now I am seriously imagining things. I even had a dream about her the other night! That has never happened in the time of our breakup before. Maybe something was wrong? Great Lloyd, now I'm stressing myself out about a person I haven't even seen in years.

"Uh Lloyd?" Harumi asked me, like she was staring into my soul and batting her eyelashes at me. "Did you hear that too?" She seemed confused. But after hearing her say that I was flabbergasted, maybe I wasn't losing my mind. 

"Yeah, I did. Let's go check what's up." I agreed with her, for once. I mean, she seemed like a nice girl, it's just she always was pitying herself of how bad her life was all of a sudden. And Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon is not a fan of complaining. 

"Or we could stay here, just the two of us," She noticeably bit her bottom lip. I felt a blush creep on my face, but then she already started leaning in for a kiss. Woah there Princess. 

"I think I'm going to go check it out." I said, walking right past her out to the main deck. 

I could not believe my eyes as Jay, Nya, Kai, and Cole, Cole with a baby in his arms, were all in a circle talking to... Y/N? Her skin even from far away could be seen as flawless, just like it was in the past. Her hair had grown more out, but so had mine. I could feel the hearts practically form in my eyes, she barely changed. Although, her body seemed to be more fit and toned. One word came into my mind as I looked at her, 'perfection'.

Reader P.O.V

You chuckled as the Ninja and you were having a laugh, like good old times. Except it wasn't all  the Ninja, Zane was out with the Sons of Garmadon and Lloyd was apparently downstairs with Harumi? You believed that was her name, or was it Hamuri? All you knew was she's the princess of Ninjago and as you were informed by Nya, Harumi has the hots for Lloyd. 

"Y/N? Are my eyes deceiving me?" A deep, confident voice called out from the navigational part of the ship, then hopped down to join the rest of the group. The man, and yes, man, was wearing the Green Ninja ensemble. Though he was taller than the Green Ninja you remembered, and definitely gained more muscle along with longer blonde hair. His eyes seemed to even be more like shining emeralds as they were a specific bright green. 

"Lloyd? Oh my goodness. You've really... grown up." You had to stop yourself from dropping your jaw. Oh boy did time treat him well, you thought to yourself. 

You didn't even have to go pull in for a hug as his arms were already tightly embracing you. 

"It's good to see you," You said, coming out of his grip and looking up at his vividly green eyes.

"Oh you have no idea," He chuckled, giving you such a charming smile as his eyes stayed staring at your orbs. The both of you standing there, just being in the same presence as each other was enticing.

"Okay, okay, now, we should go get back in contact with Zane," Nya stated, but had a huge grin on her face as she saw the loving looks in the eyes of both Lloyd and Y/N. 

Maybe they were meant to be

Harumi saw all of it, everything, and she was mad. How did Y/N even escape the hideout of the Sons of Garmadon? Ugh. I need to call Ultra Violet, Harumi thought to herself. This was going to be a looong trip, ooo, wait. There can always be more chaos, they just won't know it yet. Harumi for sure will get revenge on the Ninja, and now Y/N was also on her list of revenge, for foiling her already set Master Plan.

///and chapter done hahaha yaaaaaay, they found each other. Cole will just be the default wingman from now on I guess haha. Hope you enjoyed! 2.4k Chapter holy cow!!!! //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 17.2K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
235K 9.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
854K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...