Lycaon Camp

By eternalxrry

Omega Louis attends the prestigious Lycaon Summer Camp, where he meets a curly haired alpha who may be too co... More

The Introduction
The Jealousy
The Situation
The Flirtation
The Rejection
The Frustration
The Preparation
The Resolution
The Conversation

The Altercation

1.2K 66 8
By eternalxrry

Trigger warning, chapter contains swearing and some angst. If you don't like don't read!

Hey guys, decided to update a little early for you cause Wales won against England today in the Six Nations and I'm just buzzing from it !!! 🥰🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Anyways, I'm afraid I might not be able to update for the next couple of months, because I don't think I'm going to have chance to ☹️.

Uni has become super stressful and I've got coursework as well as exams to start prepping for so I'm absolutely 💩 myself, cause my mark this year actually counts! So yeah super stressed at the moment.

But anyways, I wanted to get something out for you guys before I disappeared for a few months!

Anyways, hope you lovelies like the new chapter! Enjoy! :) X

PS. Guys don't be too harsh on Harry he has his reasons. X

Also sorry if there are any mistakes!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck was he doing?" Someone growls out.

"Harry calm down!" Liam says calmly, keeping the curly haired alpha back from storming into Louis' bedroom.

"NO!" He shouts aggressively, trying to push Liam out of the way.

"No not until you calm down." He says more sternly this time. "Do you really want to scare him while you're like this?"

"Like what?" Harry says in offence, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"An aggressive, stereotypical alpha-male, who decides what their omega can and can't do." Liam replies, folding his arms across his chest.

"No." Harry says sighing, he pinches the bridge of his nose as he tries to calm himself down.

"You can't be too harsh on him H." Liam calmly says. "It's not like we haven't smoked it before either."

"But that's not the point Li!" Harry exclaims, flailing his arms about, as if to emphasise his point. "He didn't have anyone there with him to make sure he was okay!"

"Harry he was with Ashton and Luke. A mated couple a part of our pack, who you know by the way." Liam says in exasperation. "He's fine. Niall is with him and will stay with him tonight, so for the love of god just get yourself to bed and speak to him in the morning." Liam says nudging him towards Harry's room.

Harry grumbles some more but storms his way to his bedroom, slamming the door shut as he goes.

Liam sighs heavily. Harry may be his friend but he knows he can act a total wanker at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Niall what are you doing here?" I grumble out, rubbing my eyes sleepily as I slowly wake up.

"Morning Lou." Niall says cheerily, handing me a glass of orange juice. "I stayed with you last night." He pats my thigh gently, as he sits back down on the bed comfortably.

"Oh." I blush as I remember the events of the day before. Niall lets out a chuckle at my reaction.

"Don't worry we've all done it." He chuckles again.

"Including Harry?" I ask curiously, my heart clenching at the thought of the curly haired alpha.

"Definitely." He pats my thigh gently and gets up. "C'mon lets go get some breakfast and chill for the day."

"Okay." I mumble. I sluggishly make my way downstairs, feeling rather tired.

"Morning Lou." Liam calls out as I enter the kitchen.

"Morning." I mumble out, hopping onto one of the kitchen stools. I notice Harry out of the corner of my eye, his gaze fixed on the table as he munches on his cereal.

"Morning Harry." I say quietly, he just lets out a grunt of acknowledgement, but makes no move to look up.

I bite my lip nervously, trying to ignore the disappointment I feel at his reaction.

"Would you like some breakfast Lou?" Liam asks as he flips over some bacon in the pan.

"No thank you." I mumble, moving away from the breakfast bar and flicking the kettle on.

Harry clears his throat gaining the attention of Liam.

"Make him something." Harry says authoritatively.

I turn around in shock to look at him, though his gaze is now fixed on his phone.

"Excuse me?" I ask in annoyance.

Who does he think he is? He ignores me.

"Liam do it." Harry says gruffly, not looking up from his phone.

"No Liam I'm fine, I'll have something in a bit." I say to him. Missing the worried looks on his and Niall's face. "Who are you to order your friends around like that?" I say sassily, feeling myself become angry at the tone he's using.

He continues to ignore me but I see the way his grip tightens on his phone and his nostrils flaring.

Good I'm glad he's annoyed, cause so am I.

"Why are you demanding I eat anyway?" I ask continuing to rile him up. "It's not like I'm your omega to take care of." I say sassily, trying to act strong, but on the inside I can feel my omega whining at me to stop disrespecting the alpha. My alpha.

In a flash Harry is standing up, the chair crashing to the ground behind him from his sudden movement. His eyes flashing red as he looks at me. I bite back the whimper my omega wants to let out, but the next thing I know the front door is slamming shut, leaving an eery silence in the kitchen.

I sigh shakily, my knees feeling weak.

"I'm sorry." I whisper before running to my room.

Once I'm in the safe confinements of my room, I break down and let the tears fall. Whimpering at the thought of the alpha being angry at me.

What if I've truly fucked things up now? What if I've ruined the chances of us ever actually being a couple?

Shakily I get up and make my way into the shower. I don't wait for the water to warm up, instead I slide down the wall of the shower and bring my knees up to my chest. Resting my cheek on my knees I continue to sob as I'm consumed by my thoughts. I stay in there till the water starts to run cold. Only getting out as my fingers start to prune.

I sluggishly get dressed in a hoodie and shorts, making quick work of pulling my white vans on and I'm quick to make my out of the cabin. Not wanting to cause a confrontation between Niall and Li either.

I make my way down to the lake to clear the thoughts in my head.

Oh lord what have I done?

I'm startled from my thoughts as someone sits down on the rock next to me.

"Niall?" I ask in shock.

"Calm down it's only me. Li has gone to find Harry." He says kindly, sensing my discomfort. I just nod my head and continue to look out at the view of the lake. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks softly, after a minute of silence.

"I don't know what to say." I mutter truthfully, feeling tears brim my eyes.

"You could start with what happened in the kitchen." He says softly.

"I just." I sigh shakily. "I just got so angry." I bring my knees up and hug them to my chest. "He's done what you said he would." I say bitterly.

He lets out a sigh and moves closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his side.

"I gathered." He sighs again. "Liam said he'd have a word with him if that helps." I let out a bitter laugh.

"It's not going to do any good Ni. He's got his new flavour hanging off his arm already." I say shakily. "Besides he probably doesn't want a disobedient omega like me anyway." I mumble out, a few tears escaping.

"I actually think that was really brave of you." Niall says, hugging me tighter. I let myself  go willingly, needing the comfort. "He needed to hear it anyway." 

"But what if I've only made things worse." I whisper, my heart clenching at the thought.

"I don't think you should worry Lou." He says squeezing me tighter. "Hopefully, Li has managed to knock some sense in to him." He says softly. I just nod my head in response and leave the conversation at that, not wanting to think about the curly haired alpha.

"C'mon lets get your mind off him." Niall says pulling away and standing up, offering me his hand. I send him a look of confusion. "I promise it's nothing to do with water." He lets out a giggle as I pout at him.

"Then where are we going?" I ask, taking his hand as he pulls me up.

"They've got this movie day in one of the cabins. Thought we could just chill in there for the day." He says, pulling me towards a larger cabin.

"Okay." I say quietly as we walk in, noticing most of the seats are actually empty. He pulls me towards the back and sits down.

"Oooh I love this movie." Niall squeals as the beginning of Billy Elliot starts to play. I just let out a giggle at his response and settle down to watch the movie.

2 hours later Niall groans and stands up, patting his stomach.

"I'm gonna go get us some food before the next movie starts. Do you want some food as well?" He asks.

"Yes please." I reply shyly as my stomach lets out a loud rumble.

"Alright I'll be back in 10." He says before getting up and leaving me alone.

I let out a sigh and pull out my phone, replying to a text from my mother.

I'm startled from my thoughts by a body flopping down next to me. The scent of alpha overwhelming me. I look up questioningly, startled to see Nathan sitting next to me.

"Hello." He says sending me a smile.

"Um hi?" I say in confusion.

"Couldn't help but notice you were by yourself darling." He says. "Thought I'd come give you some company." He sends me a warm smile, making me feel a little bit more comfortable.

"It's okay, my friend has just gone to get some food." I say softly.

"Well we can't leave a pretty little thing like yourself alone can we?" He beams, taking my hand that's on the arm of the chair and squeezing it gently.

I shiver at the unwanted contact and awkwardly pull my hand back once his grip loosens.

"Are you cold?" He asks in concern, noticing my shiver but not realising it was caused by him. "Would you like my jacket?" He asks.

I'm about to deny his offer but I see Harry's new flavour walk in. Fearing Harry may be following, I nod my head and put his jacket on. Knowing it would make the alpha jealous.

"How about we get out of here?" I ask him, standing up as I see Harry come in and settle down next to the blonde bitch.

He sends me a large smile, a dimple popping out.

"Yeah lets go." He agrees, he places a hand on the bottom of my back and guides me out of the cabin.

I hear a splash and a loud shriek of 'Harry' but I'm out the door before I can look back.

"Where do you want to go baby?" He asks, hand not moving from the small of my back. I try to shift away from him, not comfortable with the contact but he only follows.

"The dining hall please. I'm rather hungry." I say shyly, knowing if he was to do anything then there would at least be other people around to help me.

"Sure thing darling." He says, opening the door for me like a gentleman.

"Thank you." I say shyly taking a seat as he says he'll get food for us.

"So where are you from Lou?" He asks once he's settled down.

"Doncaster." I say shyly, as he stares at me intently. A little bit too intently. "What about you?" I ask.

"I'm from Essex originally, but moved to London a couple years ago for a job." He says nonchalantly. That perks my interest.

"A job?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah." He sends me a smile as he finishes another slice of pizza. "I work for a tech company." He says.

"Oh that's cool." I send him a smile as I take small bites from my own slice. "How old are you then? If you don't mind me asking, you don't have to answer." I ramble nervously, not wanting him to think I'm rude. He lets out a little laugh.

"It's fine honestly." He sends me a charming smile and I feel a blush make its way onto my cheeks. "I'm 24." He answers. I look at him in confusion.

"So why are you here at a summer camp?" I ask in confusion, looking at him curiously. He lets out another laugh.

"Curious little thing aren't you." He says, letting out another chuckle as I mumble out a 'sorry', cheeks flaming in embarrassment. "Don't worry darling, you can ask as much as you like." He chuckles again. "But to answer you, I'm actually working with one of the councillors here this year as a favour for them. They were low on numbers so I offered to help." He shrugs his shoulder. 

"Oh that's very nice of you." I say shyly.

"Thanks." He sends me another smile. "So tell me, is there any alpha back home?" He asks abruptly. My mind immediately thinks of Harry, but I quickly push that thought to the back of my mind.

"Um no." I say quietly, my cheeks flaming as I look down at the table. His gaze too intense for me to continue making eye contact.

"Well that's good for me." He says cockily, I ignore the need to roll my eyes at his tone.

I can see why Harry wanted me to stay away from him.

"How come no one has snatched you up then?" He asks arrogantly. I feel myself become angry at his remark.

"Excuse me?" I ask in shock.

"Oh c'mon, how come no one has managed to tame you back at home?" He asks. "I know if you lived near me and my pack, I would've snatched you up as soon as I saw your arse."

"Excuse me, I'm not a fucking object you can just pick up!" I exclaim angrily.

Stupid freaking alphas knotheads.

He lets out a boisterous laugh.

"Oooh kitty got claws." He says sarcastically. "If you were my omega you would only be seen and not heard." He says obnoxiously. That is the final straw.

No one can talk to me like that the piece of shit. Maybe I should've listened to Harry and stayed away from him.

"Fuck you arsehole." I spit out, picking up his drink and splashing it over him. Causing the Dr Pepper to stick to him.

He lets out a ferocious growl, his eyes flashing as he stands up abruptly.

I freeze at what I just did, my eyes widening at the dark look in his eyes. I let out a squeak before quickly making a run for it.

Holy fuck what have I just done.

"Don't run away from me you fucking whore." He growls out, only a few metres behind me now.

I begin to pant heavily as I feel myself become tired from the exertion. It's a well known fact omegas aren't as physically fit as alphas. He's going to end up catching up to me and beating me to a pulp.

"Fuck." I whisper shakily, as I try and divert to where there is more people.

I look back over my shoulder to see him almost right behind me before I run into someone. Staggering backwards from the impact.

"Lou?" Liam asks in confusion, his eyes widening as he sees Nathan storming over. I let out a whimper and quickly hide behind his back for protection. He stiffens in response.

"Move out of the fucking way Payne." He hisses, managing to catch my arm with his sharp nails. I hiss at the impact but make sure I stay behind Liam.

"No." He says calmly. Shoving him backwards as he tries to reach for me again.

"He's my fucking omega, so get out of the way. That bitch needs to be taught a lesson." He spits out.

I bite my lip to prevent the cry I want to let out, tears brimming my eyes from the harsh words.

"You and I both know he's not your omega Nathan." Liam replies acidly, his stance changing to a more defensive one. "Now I suggest you fucking leave before I make you." He hisses.

Nathan lets out a humourless laugh.

"That ass isn't worth it. Tell Harry to enjoy my sloppy seconds." He spits out, implying that I've whored myself out to him and walks away.

Liam doesn't turn around and continues to stand stiffly until the knot head is out of view.  He turns around to look at me, a look of disappointment in his eyes.

"Please don't tell me you had sex with him." He says, in the same eerily calm voice. I look at him offended.

"Of course not." I let out a whimper, hurt at the thought of him thinking so. "I'm not a whore." I sniffle out, the events of what's just happened finally hitting me. He lets out a sigh and brings me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have accused you." He lets out another sigh. "C'mon lets get you back to the cabin, we can talk more there." He says, leaving no room for argument.

I just nod my head in response. Feeling stupid, hurt and overwhelmed from everything that's happened in the last 48 hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
343K 9.1K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
9.2K 300 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
151K 7.2K 16
@zpanacea asked me to write an ABO story where Omega Louis is tired of all his Alpha bosses over the last ten years that always harassed him. Once ag...