Enemies | [ KRIIZY ] โœ”๏ธ

By Lashton_Lames

Completed// ๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ. ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข, ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Update โœจ๐ŸŒ™
Stepbrothers

Chapter 18

2.5K 100 85
By Lashton_Lames

"What'd you do?" He hissed and I only stared at him with a nervous smile. He was angry and it was terribly evident, but what hurt was that it was directed at me. "John, I'm sorry but—"

"No! Smii7y I deliberately said not to help me. You went behind my back and-and.." he held his head before taking a deep breath making me sigh and try to grab his hand only for him to snatch it away.

"Johnathan—" I started. "Don't call me that!" He backed away from me but I only continued and to say my chest wasn't beating hard as hell was a lie. Wasn't from my feelings towards him but his feelings that might change towards me. "Look she won't bother you anymore. I got proof to show her parents and she wouldn't want that—"

"She doesn't give a fuck about her parents! Look at the way she acts, I know her parents and they don't give a fuck about her life choices! Smii7y she only cared about how people at school looked at her and now that they see her as a slut, you just proved to everyone that she is what they say she is, she'll take revenge!" He shouted at me and I felt my eyes began to water.

"I j-just wanted to help—"

"No! Smii7y you could've helped by not fucking doing anything." I flinched and quickly wiped away a tear threatening to spill. Why is he so angry? Does he really care about what the school labels him as that badly? I thought he'd be understanding but I was wrong. Even if he lost Toby he's just like the others, at least I'm pretty sure that's what he turned into.

"We're friends and friends. Help. Friends John. Aren't we, if we're not then what are we." I spat back and the boy shook his head before turning away from me and the words he said next had me wanting to fall to the floor. "We're enemies. Nothing more, nothing less." He's gotta be kidding, right? My knees went weak as I watched the one I love walk away from me. Finally my knees hit the ground as tears prickled the ends of my eyes.

John didn't mean that, right? He was just angry, yeah. No.. I fucked up but I just wanted to help him because he was struggling and I knew he didn't like the idea of that bitch touching him.

Or did I not like the idea? I was being selfish.. again. "Smii7y, are you okay?" It hit me as tears fountained while I kept a straight face and stared in the direction he walked away. What if he means it and wants nothing to do with me? I thought he at least liked me back a little but to say we're just enemies from now on hurts. Just wanted to help him.. and me.

"Come on." A pair of arms lifted me up and I didn't care who it was or what they had to say. I was just.. confused... I was so confused. "We gotta go before they find out the two people who wrecked their cars were Mini and Fitz." Another voice said and I only nodded.

-

*bastar— I mean John's POV*

Anywhere was better than the dorm and I should apologize to Briana before she does something stupid. Fear was the only thing that came over me. Anger was only 25% and disappointment 40%.

I know I shouldn't be angry at Smii7y for wanting to help, hell I would've threatened her as well but she's a bit powerful in school. Maybe it dropped because everyone found out she's a slut but what if they take her side. I'm going to have to find her before she does anything that could get that idiot hurt.

The reason I told him what I did is because I shouldn't get involved with him. Smii7y doesn't deserve me, I'm a coward and he's-he's more gallant than me. He's amazing and deserves someone as such, not me. I'll just get him killed.

My legs carried me to Briana's home, knowing the first place she'd come to was home after something like that happened. I'm glad I came when I did. When Smii7y left I had stayed in the dorm a bit longer until I got a call from my Coach to come in, he had to talk to me about something.

(Flashback)

The short idiot left me alone with nothing to do, I was hoping we could cuddle until I smothered him but he declined my offer.. stupid adorable dumb brunette.. I sighed and moved to my bed and lied down on it with another heavy sigh and a string of incoherent mutters.

Last night was terrible, she even tried asking me to take her on a date and to meet her parents again. Of course I said no multiple times but she wouldn't budge resulting in me giving up. She used that same stupid ass threat that seemed to get to me so much, like why am I so stuck on him? Smii7y. The boys name even has my heart beating dangerously fast and mind going in scribbles.

I was falling for him. I liked him a lot but something was telling me to not get involved with him or he'll get hurt. That's honestly the last thing I wanted to happen to him. Maybe it's because—

My phone starting ringing, cutting me off. "Hello." I answered it and rolled over on the bed to look at the ceiling. The voice on the other end of the line had an enthusiastic tone in his voice when he replied. "John mah boy!" My coach practically shouted through the phone.

"Coach? What happened?" I asked and he chuckled
on the other end. "You'll never believe it." His voice only grew more ebullient and my curiosity skyrocketed with it. "Believe what?" I sat up and let my legs hang off the bed as I held the phone close to my ear.

"So, you know our last game right?" Before I could reply he continued. "The coach for the patriots saw how you played last time and they remembered you, they would like you to practice with them." At that I jumped off my bed and choked on air.

"You're lying?" I rhetorically asked and placed a hand over my mouth in both shock and surprise. "Sadly I'm not. I'm gonna miss practicing with you John, you were honestly like a son to me and now you're going to be practicing at a more successful college with a greater coach." Coach said and his voice held sadness making me chuckle at the middle aged man.

"Don't day that sir. You're the best coach I could ever ask for, you're like a dad to me." I was about to explode from happiness, I couldn't stop rocking back on the balls of my foot and a smile stretched for miles. "Aw stop it John, but you were also like a misbehaving son to me. Last game I don't know what happened but you were playing as though you were trying to prove something. So much passion could be seen while you were playing which made it even better to watch. You weren't playing for yourself but for someone else, you gotta a special girl on the side or something?"

My mind instantly thought of Smii7y and I felt myself blush at the thought before covering my face with one hand. "Yeah.. their my good luck charm." I admitted with a sheepish smile and heard him laugh at my choice of words.

"Keep em' with you at all times then. I'm sure with them you'll make it to the top John but there'll also be a time when you question it. That's life Johnny boy, don't let it ruin your chances of something great over something small." A smile was on my face and I nodded at his words. I remembered he couldn't hear me and quickly threw on my shoes. "Yes sir, I'll make sure I don't."

What a lie that was...

"Well I'll need you to come to my office so you can meet the new coach and get your stuff out of your locker. You're practicing with him this afternoon." This couldn't be happening, I wanted to squeal but I know he'd probably think I was dying or something and plus that'd be embarrassing. "Yes sir coach sir."

"Haha alright then John I'll see you when you get here." With that he hung up the phone and I pushed it in my pocket with a happy smile on my face as I exited the dorm room and made my way outside.

I was honestly nervous and my heart began to beat faster with anticipation as I ran towards the locker room of the school. A lot of possibilities were running through my head, if I got my grades up I'd be able to even attend the school. Although i would be leaving behind my old college and even my friends I managed to make. By friends I mean Mini and Tyler, not those kiss asses that only fuck with me for my looks or talent.

Also I'd be leaving behind Smii7y, my lucky charm. I thought about the time he hugged me tightly and even told me not to give up, that it'll get better. Suddenly my chest became all warm and fuzzy, though I know I shouldn't get close to the boy but I can't help it. If he was a girl then maybe things would've been different.

I made it to the locker room and was about to push the doors open but a voice came over on the intercom. My eyebrows furrowed at the familiar voice and widened when a voice I knew too well even if it was deepened could be heard.

"What's your full name baby?" Smii7y's voice was deeper and if I wasn't so confused I'd probably be hard. "Briana McCollun." A flirty voice said and my mouth went ajar. No no no this can't be happening right now. I tried running towards the office but it's very far from where the locker room was which was all the way in the back. "Fuck.. where the hell is the administration?!"

I don't know what he's trying to do but I know it won't work. My mood was quickly ruined and was composed of anger, fear and confusion. "Oh McCollun, is it true you've had sex with almost every dude at this school." She laughed. "Yeah but I'm sure you'll be my last, they were all just one night stands. None of em were my type but you Smi—" why the fuck would she say that? Did she think it was role play? God why did I ever date her??

A moan was heard and I recognized it as hers making my blood boil now jealousy had jumped in the mix. "Yes take me right here." I grimaced and continued running towards the office until I finally made it and when I did he was already walking out.

He wasn't paying attention to where he was going so he bumped into me and his eyes went wide. After that I said a bunch of things I'm honestly regretting especially when I seen the look on his face. I just wanted to hold him in apologize but no I just had to go in say. "We're enemies. Nothing more, nothing less." I mimicked my own voice and sighed minutes after I walked away.

(Flashback end.)
-

Now I'm here in front of her two story house waiting for her to come back so I can apologize before she does something stupid too. I've been sitting here for at least 20 minutes reminiscing and the same part where I practically threw Smii7y away. I completely ignored my coaches words. My back leaned against her house door and I slid down it before burying my head in my hands with a heavy sigh. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

"Why are you here?" A voice said and I looked up to see Briana staring at me and disgust with mascara smeared under her eyes and on her cheek. Tears could still be seen and small sniffles were heard. She looked disgusting. "I'm here to apologize." I quickly stood back up and regained my composure.

"Apologize?" A breathy chuckle left her quivering lips. "Apologize... it's too late. What the hell would an apology do John?! Your boy toy just fucking ruined my life and you're here to apologize?" All I could do was stare at her before holding my head down and nodding.

She scoffed. "I bet you were in on it too." Briana spat and I quickly looked back up at her, shaking my head furiously. "No no Bri baby I didn't know anything about it, he went behind my back and did that. We're just friends." A smirk was on her lips as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, now you wanna use baby. Well it's too late John." What does she mean it's too late? It's not too late. No no it's not, she couldn't have already told everyone. "I needed an alibi when my so called friends started asking me questions about it being true or not. They already knew but decided to make a scene, even the people who look up to me finally gathered the courage to talk to me."

"Guys stared at me with lust and hunger in their eyes and even asked if I'd like to play- to play with them as well. It was terrible, the nerds even asked. I've never felt so naked under the public eye." But you're practically always naked under basically almost most of the schools eye. You've managed to make your way through not only me but other dudes in that school as well. "So, I did what anyone would do. Lie."

She crossed her arms over her chest and grinned. "What'd you say?" I asked after a few minutes because I feared her answer honestly. I already know she has already told the school what happened so I might as well confirm it. "I told them you and Smii7y were dating and had forced me to do that because I tried being your friend again." She walked to her door and opened it while continuing.

"When Smii7y seen this he got angry, jealous, and told me I had to say those things into the mic. I'm a pretty good actor if I do say so myself." Throughout her talk all I could do was stare at her in shock and had to hold myself back from strangling her. Not gonna lie I felt a bit bad for her, a tiny bit. "Have a nice day John." She slammed the door in my face leaving me both scared and confused. If she already told everyone then.. Smii7y..

-
(After John left)

"Let me go.." I sighed after getting tired of being bombarded with questions that I couldn't answer all at once and frankly didn't wanna answer. "Smii7y what happened? The plan went as instructed and no one got caught.. yet." Mason said and I only sighed.

"No it didn't." I muttered and once they let me go I dropped to the floor not caring about the pain that shot through my knees. "What do you mean? It went great." Fitz added.

"The plan was supposed to go well and at the end John was supposed to be okay. Happy that he doesn't have to go back over to her place but no he's angry at me. I just wanted to help him." Toby sighed and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck from behind. I relaxed into the hug but it was soon cut off by them squeezing my neck and brought their arms into choking position. Tugging at my neck.

I realized they were trying to choke me making my eyes go wide. "You brat if you were just going to regret it then what was the point of me missing my afternoon nap." Toby's arms finally loosened from my hitting them I guess and my calls of help and how I couldn't breathe. They were back to hugging position and I didn't know if I should relax into them or.. "I'm sure he's regretting whatever he told you. Don't worry before you know it he'll come running back to you, don't get depressed so soon."

I finally relaxed into his touch and nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry." Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see Fitz glaring at me slightly making me chuckle. "Come in." I opened my arms wide towards the boy who playfully glared a bit longer before his face expression softened.

He kneeled down to my height before wrapping his arms around me. "He's right. I'm sure John will come around, right now he's just being an asshol— I mean battling his own problems." Fitz fumbled making me smack the back of his head earning me an 'ow'. Before I knew it Mini joined in as well.

We looked at Tyler and Mason waiting for them to join but Mason scoffed and shook his head. "No the floor is dirty have you not seen the stuff these people do on it." He said backing away slightly. "Aw come on no one does that on these floors." Tyler tried to reassure but Mason only shook his head.

"Smii7y was getting ready to fuck Briana in the principals office and she was ok with it!" He whisper shouted making me laugh before pouting. "No I wasn't, that's disgusting." He rolled his eyes.

"Come on~" Tyler wrapped his arms around Mason from behind and waddled over to us. Mason of course, froze while a blush spread like a wild fire on his cheeks.

"This is gay I repeat gay." Mason said as Tyler bent the two down and was in his same position even while they were kneeling. Mason finally broke free of the trance Tyler put him in and groaned. "Aish!" Was the last thing he said before he joined the hug.

We all sat like this for a second. "Thank you guys again for helping me." I said with a smile at the amount of friends I managed to make in little time. Two were added to the collection, Mini and Tyler. Hopefully they feel the same way. "You're welcome and anytime" was heard making my smile widen before the hug was finally broken and we went our separate ways.

"See you guys on the roof a while later for lunch right?" Mini asked Fitz, Mason and Tyler. "Is that our place now?" Fitz asked and Mini shrugged with an awkward chuckle. "No!" Toby shouted and mumbled under his breath curse words before glaring at me and walking my way.

"Aw Toby~" everyone teased and he facepalmed and sighed. "Fine.." Toby muttered but they heard it and shouted Yay's at their small accomplishment. "See you guys on the roof a bit later, act like nothing happened." Tyler said with a smile and followed behind Mason.

Everyone left and it was only me and Toby. "Brat, disrupting my peace and sleep." He grumbled like an angry old man making me chuckle. "Don't be like that."

"Thank you." He whispered but I caught it making my eyes go wide before it was replaced with a smile. My smile was so wide that my eyes were probably crescent. "Idiot." I caught a small smile from him as well before he vanished, most likely to the roof.

"Love you too." I muttered with the same smile playing on my lips. I walked outside and wasn't going anywhere in particular, maybe back to the dorm to let things dial down a bit. John was mad at me so I knew he probably wasn't there and do I even wanna look for him? He won't talk to me.. I know he won't but I wanna talk to him. Badly. I wanna Apologize for breaking his trust and lying to him. Maybe he'll forgive me.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard the sound of something raking the floor. I turned around and was met with 3 guys, one with a bat and the others carried nothing. What the hell do they want? That Toby accident flashed in my mind making me grit my teeth. Did she really already tell everyone? I checked my surroundings and realized I made a wrong turn, I was walking through the back exit of the school by the football field.

"Hey there buddy." The one in the middle said, he had black hair and his arm was scattered with useless tattoos while his buddies had the same. One with rainbow hair and the other was blue. "Hi." I said before turning around to walk away.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in and kept walking. The sound of the bat hitting the ground and being dragged again was heard
Letting me know they were following me. I stopped and turned around again. "Come on, the fun is just about to start. Why leave so soon?"

Fuck. They grew closer and right now I was practically begging in my mind that they'd go away. John help me please.

-

I was practically running back to the school to look for the idiot I managed to make sad and the guilt was biting at me. The last thing I should be doing is being angry and avoiding him when something like this just got out. My legs carried me inside and I didn't see him near the office anymore and the black shirt I had on grew tighter due to my sweat. I've been running a lot today and never been able to make it anywhere on time. Please God, if you're real don't let anything happen to Smii7y. He doesn't deserve it.

All he ever did was smile and try to make my day better. He cared for me in ways Mini nor Tyler could and I started falling for him because of that. His smile, the way his eyes would hold crescents, his pouty face, his pretty lips that he'd bite when he was nervous. Yes, John just keep thinking of his little things, don't lose your mind yet. I made it outside nearing the back of the school, passing the locker room before I heard a shout of my name.

"Coach?" I asked and turned around when another coach stood beside him, I quickly recognized him as the coach for the patriots. What was he doing he- wait shit I forgot. "What happened to you John?"

My coach said and the other coach stared at me with confusion before he furrowed his eyebrows and tapped his foot against the ground. "Oh I have to do something, I got caught in something but I'll be back."

"No, you can't and you don't have time. I'm getting impatient, I've been waiting for almost an answer and I have something I need to do. I'm a coach for a high successful football team, I need to get back to them." The coach beside him said and I felt my nerves kick in. "B-But it won't take lo—"

"No, John. Now or never." Was all he said and I visibly froze. What if Smii7y was okay? But what if he isn't? "I'm waiting."

Smii7y or my future.

God...

-

No excuse but um I love you and thanks for reading 🤧
Oh and another cliff hanger 🗿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 30
"I will never love you" I hiss digging my nails into his bulging bicep. "Trust me sweetheart I'll kill myself before I ever fall for a bitch like yo...
3.9K 97 9
just a bunch of oneshots and little stories and stuff involving kryozgaming, tobyonthetele and probably the rest of the misfits eventually. enjoy :) ...
593K 21.1K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
96 4 22
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...