AQR1: A Peerless Genius from...

By wittywinty

Book Cover created by: @Cattyalita 010919-031819 TITLE: A Queen's Revenge GENRE: War/Military/Historical Fict... More

0: The Death*
1: Second life*
2: Hans Family*
3: Her Decision*
4: Grey City*
5: Chess Pieces 1*
6: Chess Pieces 2*
7: Chess Pieces 3*
8: Chess Pieces 4*
9: Chess Pieces 5*
10: Chess Pieces 6*
11: Black Council 1*
12: Black Council 2*
13: White Mask 1*
14: White Mask 2*
15: White Mask 3
16: White Mask 4
17: Initiation Day
18: Initiation Day 2
19: Initiation Day 3
20: Initiation Day 4
21: Initiation Day 5
22: Loyalty
23: That Smell
24: Regroup
25: Agatha
26: Exchange
27: Midnight Visitor
28: Histories and Secrets
29: Plans
30: Captured
31: Captured 2
32: Captured 3
33: Captured 4
34: Home
35: Home 2
36: Restless
37: Prince' Birthday
38: Prince' Birthday 2
39: Date
40: Fight and Make up
41: Pairs
42: Futile Attempt
43: Farewell
Volume II
1: Past & Present
2: Memories Returned
3: Ming People
4: Hunter
5: Things to learn
6: Magic
7: Disguise
8: The Mountain
9: Hidden Treasures
10: Longing
11: Horse Riding
12: Past
13: Nurse
14: Wolves
15: Parade
16: Strange Weapon
17: Armors
18: Phoenix
19: Formidable
20: A War to Win
21: After War
22: Back
23: Crown Prince
24: Woo Her
25: Gift
26: An Enemy
27: Attack
28: Right Time
29: Challenge
30: Hunting Competition
31: Hunting Competition 2
32: Hunting Competition 3
33: Hunting Competition 4
34: Hunting Competition 5
35: Partners
36: Meeting
37: Claiming
38: Leadership
39: Appearance
40: Burned
41: Escape
42: Diadem
43: 20th
44: Jade Band
45: Wedding Day
46: Incence Burn
48: Second Wave
49: Her Preparation
50: First Attack
51: Second Attack
52: Third Attack
53: Annihilation
54: Big News
55: Old Master
56: Xeno Grey
57: Last Attack
58: Healing
59: Behind the Mask
60: Truth
61: More Secrets
62: Agreement
63: In-laws
64: Sending Off
65: Favor
66: Love and Pain
67: Baited
68: Changes
69: Plan of Action
70: Tribunal
71: News
72: Party
73: Royal City Ladies
74: Their Plan
75: Cold War
76: Divorce
77: Shattered
78: Weak
79: Calm
80: Calm 2
81: Calm 3
82: Storm
83: Storm 2
84: Storm 3
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
ANNOUNCEMENT!

47: Family Lunch

3K 193 5
By wittywinty

It was the heat of the sun touching her face that made Emy woke up.

She felt pain when she sat on her bed. Pain on her head and pain on her body.

"You're awake."

It was Sebastian.

He just entered the room at may dala dala itong tray. He carefully put it on the bedside table. Then he looked at her.

His lips hooked up.

"W-what?"

She could feel her blood rushing up to her face. Why the hell this guy is looking at her like this?

"Drink this medicine. It is for hangover. Then bathe and clothe yourself. We have to meet the family any time now."

Emy groaned. She's not feeling well. Bakit ngayon pa niya kailangan gawin ang mga ito?

Sebastian chuckled.

"Emy, as much as I want to make you drink this medicine and then bathe and clothe you, I can't. I am afraid I won't be able to hold back kapag nilapitan kita. We might end up not leaving this room if that happens."

Emy grabbed a pillow and threw it to him. Tumawa lang ito ng malakas bago lumabas na ng kwarto. Then her maids entered the room para asikasuhin siya.

She is sure Sebastian called them.

Napahinga na lang siya ng malalim as she saw Lia and Veronica blushing at her nakedness.

Tch. She silently cursed that person who put that incence in their room last night.

Clearly, they really want the marriage between her and Sebastian to be consumed as soon as possible. And they got their wishes.

Anika's warm bath soothed her aching body. She just wanted to stay there forever. Pero pinaalalahanan siya ni Anika sa family lunch nila.

So she was forced to stand and started drying herself. When she saw herself on the mirror, she just noticed the red marks all over her body.

She gritted her teeth. Stupid Prince!

Pinigilan naman ni Anika ang mapatawa and kept her thought to herself. But indeed, the prince left no place on their Miss' body untouched. It was pretty obvious from the marks on her body.

***

Napilitan si Emy na magsuot ng dress na matatakpan ang kanyang braso at leeg.

When she's done, agad siyang lumabas ng kwarto. Sebastian was just outside at kausap ang ilang tauhan niya.

Emy just realized that this whole residence is theirs now. She roamed her eyes and saw how big it is.

"Let's go?" Sebastian asked her with a smile. He is obviously in the good mood.

Emy just rolled her eyes at him saka nauna ng lumakad.

He heard him chuckled but followed after her.

This part of the palace is very new to Emy. She had never been here before noong iginagala siya ni Marco noon dito.

Napatigil siya sa paglalakad ng maalala ang binata.

"What's wrong?" Tanong ni Sebastian sa kanya.

Umiling lang si Emy. But her sadness wasn't able to escape the Prince's eyes. Nangunot ang noo nito at saka siya nilapitan. He reached for her face and caressed her cheeks.

"Tell me what's making you sad now."

Emy shook her head. She felt bitter in her heart. Ano na lang kaya ang sinasabi ngayon ni Marco tungkol sa kanya? He died and now she's married to his brother who is the Crown Prince now.

Is this infidelity?

Sebastian sighed. "I won't force you to tell me your secrets. But please don't keep too many from me or I won't be able to sleep while thinking about it."

Tapos ay kinuha nito ang kamay niya saka pinag-entwine iyon sa sarili nitong mga kamay. Then they continued walking sa royal garden kung saan sila maglalunch.

***

The royal family warmly accepted Emy.

Si Serafina ang unang sumalubong sa kanya. Maluha luha pa ito ng yakapin siya at ibeso.

"My... my... I still can't believe that you are already my daughter-in-law. Ikaw na ang bahala sa anak kong ito. He's a block head a lot of times kaya kailangan mo siyang pagtyagaan."

"Ma, seriously..." Saway ni Sebastian sa Mama niya. Emy just chuckled.

Matapos ni Serafina ay ang First family naman ang nilapitan nila.

The Empress took Emy's hand at saka siya pinaupo sa tabi nito.

"I'm glad you are part of our family now. Both I and Serafina found a daughter in you."

Hindi naman close si Sebastian sa Empress but obviously, the latter is fond of Emy which made his forehead creased.

"The Empress finds Emy the same as Samantha. That's why she is very fond of your wife. You know her, right?" The Emperor asked him.

Agad naman siyang tumango. "She's Marco's lover."

The Emperor nodded. But at the mention of his first born, his heart saddened for a moment. He sighed and cheered himself saka inakbayan ang anak.

Then a smirk appeared on his face.

When Sebastian saw that, alam na niya agad ang gusto nitong ipahiwatig.

"Papa, you are a meddlesome fool sometimes."

That earned him a knock on his head at saka tumawa ng malakas ang Emperor.

"You ingrate son. You enjoyed it the most and now you are calling me a meddlesome fool."

Emy realized what the father and son had been talking about at namula na naman siya dahil doon. Stupid Royalties!

Hindi nakaligtas sa paningin ng Empress iyon kaya naman lihim itong napangiti. Mukhang nakialam na naman ang asawa niya sa dalawa.

Sometimes, Emperor Hiro Baltimore is really childish and wants to be involved in his sons' affairs more than they knew.

Even her could not predict him some times. Magugulat na lang siya dahil sa mga ginagawa nito.

But if there's anyone who always fixing the Emperor's mess, that will be the Prime Minister. Minsan nga, duda na ito kung Prime Minister pa nga ba talaga siya o nanny na ng Emperor eh.

"Looks like my husband did something last night." Natatawa pang sabi ng Empress.

Emy looked at her but she immediately looked down because of the teasing look of the Empress towards her.

"Does it mean I'll have my second apo soon?"

Emy grimaced and shivered at the thought.

***

All throughout the lunch, iniiwasan niyang mapalapit sa Emperor at kay Sebastian. Hindi niya maiwasang isipin na hindi lang siya tatantanan ng asar ng dalawa. Kaya naman kung hindi siya kasama ng Empress o Serafina, kay Diana naman siya lumalapit.

The mistress took that opportunity para ipaalaga sa kanya si Diadem. Napaismid na lang si Emy. Napakatamad bumuhat ng anak niya nitong si Diana tapos ayaw naman niyang ipakalong sa mga katulong niyo ang bata.

Siya at sila Lucy tuloy ang ginagawa nitong tagakarga.

Anyway, since natutuwa rin naman siya dito kahit papaano dahil tumataba na ang bata kesa noong bagong labas pa lamang ito mula kay Diana, ay inalagaan na rin ni Emy ito.

She walked at the garden habang karga si Diadem. She was talking to the kid as if naiintindihan siya nito. And she enjoyed every reaction the kid is giving her.

Pumitas siya ng maliit na bulaklak and placed it in between her ears and head.

"You're very pretty, Diadem."

The kid made a sound as if she's pleased and that made Emy smiled gently.

"She looked like both Diana and Vio."

Hindi niya napansin na nakalapit na ito sa kanya.

"Of course, she is their daughter." Then Emy made Diadem faced Sebastian. "Diadem, meet Sebastian. He is your uncle."

Napatawa si Emy when Sebastian grimaced. obviously, the thought of someone calling him uncle is still very new for him.

"Why don't you try carrying her?"

"What?"

"Carry her."

"No way."

Pero hindi siya nakapalag dahil inabot sa kanya ni Emy ang bata. He was afraid na malaglag ito kaya inabot niya agad. But he fell on Emy's trap dahil doon. He ended up carrying Diadem awkwardly.

Emy chuckled. Who would have thought she will see Sebastian carrying a baby like this? He was awkward but he was also gentle. Just like when he was carrying her.

Agad niyang naipilig ang ulo dahil sa naisip. What the hell is wrong with her?

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8.8K 34
"I'll stop chasing you because I don't want to die" -Juniper Astraea Vanderwaine ____________ Copy pasted from WRAWA so expect some errors in this st...
200K 11.9K 44
Eloisa, a tomboy from the present has to travel in time to 19th century in order to save Marikit from the death caused by Maximilliano, a playboy hea...
31.9M 814K 48
Prequel of "I Love You since 1892" Pilit hinahanap ni Aleeza ang mga kasagutan sa mga kakaibang panaginip at pakiramdam na nararanasan niya sa tuwing...
375K 15K 56
Behind her innocent looks, she was a famous and the most wanted Hitman/assassin who possessed both Intelligence and Beauty. Being such a young girl s...