OUTCASTS | THE ORIGINALS

By arios2004

In which Cadence Delacroix, a siphoner witch who was shunned out of her coven for being an abomination, unexp... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

CAST + PLAYLIST

21K 561 327
By arios2004

"Show me your darkness and I'll show you mine."

LEIGHTON MEESTER
AS
CADENCE DELACROIX

"I've made many mistakes in my life, Klaus, you and I both know that. But you weren't one of them, I know that much."

JOSEPH MORGAN
AS
KLAUS MIKAELSON

"She is the very best of me."

AUGUST MATURO
AS
HAYDEN DELACROIX

"I didn't mean to set the teacher's hair on fire! The words just accidentally slipped out of my mouth. You gotta believe me, Mom!"

ELIAS HARGER
AS
HUNTER DELACROIX

"Keep the commentary to yourself, dude. What are you doing with my mommy?"

CHARLES MICHAEL DAVIS
AS
MARCEL GERARD

"This guy's not your friend, Cade, he wants to use you to get his own way. Why can't you see that?"

LEAH PIPES
AS
CAMI O'CONNELL

"I'm beginning to think my cousin is a bit of a psycho."

NATHAN PARSONS
AS
JACKSON KENNER

"I was stuck in wolf form for five years and I come back and you're the original hybrid's personal witch. How does that happen?"

PHOEBE TONKIN
AS
HAYLEY MARSHALL

"I'm starting to think they're a lot alike in a way. They're both castoffs who were forced to learn to fight when they were backed into a corner. In a way, you could say they're kindred souls."

EDITS OF
KLAUS AND CADENCE:

PLAYLIST:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

if you haven't noticed the main thing that's being rewritten in this story, it's WHOSE THE FATHER of the twins. (It's Jackson now, not who it was before)

(I also changed the face claims for the twins to look more like leighton)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.1K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
45.5K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
72.6K 2K 18
A story in which a girl who watches TVD dies and wakes up in the TVD Universe, only somethings not right.......... ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️
2.5K 67 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...