fire emblem fates x (brother\...

Por FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... Mais

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

chapter 10 voice of a god

254 9 15
Por FireGirl38

(y/n) P.O.V

we all went to this town and a small mountain with a house on top.

"so that's Lzumo's central palace" I said, looking around.

"there's something...calming about it" Kamui said.

'ya something is calming' Dark said.

"yes, Lzumo has long been known as the kingdom of the gods" Azura said.

"it only makes sense that center of its power would radtiate peace." Alex said.

"while all the other kingdoms quarrel, it maintains a neutral a neutral stance. i'm glad we made it here safely. lets go find archduke." Azura said.

~time skip~

we where walking around the town when we saw a man with white long hair and white outfit, and with a weird marking on his head. and little bit shorter then my twin brother.

" I am archduke Lzumo, first heir to the divine bloodline, descendant of the gods...keeper of prophecies, and winner of the best hair... five or six times? I forget. its so nice to finally meet you both! I imagine your journey was quit difficult. time to kick and relax! Lzumo is a wonderful place. you could stay here forever! " Lzumo, the long white hair man said.

"th-thank you very much for such a warm greeting..." I said sweatdroping.

'this guys is weird' Dark said.

'agreed' I thought.

"oh, it's nothing! you know... i'm really glad you came! I rarely have company.." Lzumo said.

'I see why' Dark said.

"i'm so excited. I hardly feel like myself!" Lzumo said.

"I don't understand... why is he being so formal? is this how all major leaders of the world are meant to behave?" Hayato asked.

"no, they don't normally act this way. he's just...a special case" Sakura said.

"pardon me...archduke--we actually came here to ask you some questions" Kamui said crossing his arms.

"ya mister Lzumo!" I said smiling.

"oh? what about? ask away, my friends! if you've got any good gossip to share, i'd be ever do pleased to listen!" Lzumo said.

'this guy is al little bit crazy' I thought.

'a little?' Dark asked, dumbfounded.

"we were wondering if you could share what you know the seal of flames" Kamui said.

"huh? the seal of flames? that sounds pretty boring to me...I don't bother remember dull thing." Lzumo said.

"we...see" me and Kamui said in sync. Disappointment clear in our voices.

"just when we thought we were going to catch a break, too" I said as i anime cry.

"hey now. don't look so disappointed you two! I've prepared a feast for you inside! you both should eat, drick, and be happy while there is still time to do so!" Lzumo said smiling.

"wait. are you sure you don't know anything about the seal of flames?" Azura asked.

"this sounds fishy" Alex said crossing (her/his) arms.

"the fate of the world may be hang in the balance" Azura said.

"Grrr... I said I've never heard of it!" Lzumo said clearly annoyed, just then Gunter stepped in.

"of course you haven't. you imposter." Gunter said.

"what? your calling me am imposter? after prepared for you all?" Lzumo asked.

"don't be coy with me. its plain to see your hiding behind a magic illusion" Gunter said.

'now that he said it...I feel a weird arua around Lzumo' Dark said.

"reveal yourself!" Gunter demanded.

"ah! Gunter, your no fun at all!" Lzumo said, as smoke came around him a reveal a weird looking man with messy blond hair and with a weird hat.

"Eeheehee! its been a while, hasn't it?" the messy blond hair man said.

"Zola- I knew it was you behind that magic!" Gunter said, growling at the short male.

"Gunter, who is this?" Azura asked.

"he looks weird" Alex said, I almost laugh at (her/his) commend.

"this cretin is a nohrian mage. he specialize in illusions and deception." Gunter said.

"but..." I said unfinished.

"then where is the real archduke?!" Kamui asked stepping in front of me.

"i'm afraid it's off to jail for him- the clink, the slammer, the cooler! ooohhh cooler! that reminds - its time to make use of king garon's ice bomb! everyone fire!... hehe, fire the ice bomb..." Zola, the messy blond haired man said.

just then two mages and one knight came and fire the ice bomb, making everything around turn snowy.

"get ready everyone!" me and Kamui said in sync.

the battle began.

me and Kamui teamed up and began to take down most of the enemies.

a enemy came up to Kaze and Rinkah came close behind and attack the enemy that was near them.

I attacked the enemies that where near the center of the battle field.

just then a bigger enemy came from behind Alex and grabbed (her/him) by the arms and pulled (her/him) up.

"can I get a hand here?!" Alex yelled and (she/he) tried to get free.

"i'm coming!" I said as I ran over but a enemy came in front of me.

I raise my yato and was about to hit the enemy.

"we make our own fate!" me and Dark said in sync as I turn into my dragon form with a slight dark aura around me as I attack the enemy in front of me and toke him down.

I soon ran to Alex and use my yato to finish the enemy that was hold my friend, making the enemy drop Alex and (she/he) ran to my side.

"thanks" Alex said, smiling at me.

"it was no problem, now time to deal with mister ugly over there." I said smiling.

"gladly" Alex said as we ran over to where my brother is.

we went up to see Zola was.

Subaki and Hana were about to attack.

"Mwe-hehehehe! you cant possibly defeat me!" Zola said.

then Subaki throw his javelin at him and toke some of his HP away, then Rinkah attacked but did little damage, then Zola attacked with magic but missed.

I came up to him and attacked him with my yato and toke him down.

"gah! I cant believe it! was your weakness an illusion?" Zola said as he was defeated.

we won the battle.

"we've won!. you can escape now. Zola" Kamui said as we lead him to the middle of a house.

"tell us where the archduke is right now!" I said wining a bit.

"HA! you two really think it'd be that easy? what naïve little children you two are. I always have an escape plain!" Zola said.

"what are you--?!" me and Kamui said in syc, but was cut of and he toke Sakura and pulled her away.

"ho! look at me and my adorable hostage!" Zola said as he hold Sakura by the arms.

"Kamui! (y/n)!" Sakura called out.

"Sakura!" me and Kamui said in syc.

'oh let me at him!' Dark said.

'um your in my head!' I thought as I sweatdrop.

"let her go Zola! or i'll kick your butt!" I said as Alex hold me back.

"are you really going to stoop this low? do the honorable thing!" Kamui said angerly.

"pffft! to your honor! i'd ratter win then be honorable! after all, the winner is the one who writes the history books! now, put down your weapons! if you don't, the girl--" Zola said but was cut off by someone using magic on him.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" Zola screamed as he look shock, before he lay dead as he disappeared, as Sakura was set free.

"it cant be..." I said remembering who did the same type of magic.

"that magic..." Kamui said as he looked like he was thing the same thing as me.

just the Leo ran in on his hours.

"you were the lowest of the law Zola... hiding behind hostages-- you disgraced the entire nohrian army." Leo said.

then me and Kamui came face to face with our step-brother.

"we knew it!" I cheered smiling.

"we knew it was you Leo!" Kamui said.

"thank you for saving Sakura!" I thanked.

Leo stayed silent.

"Leo... will you join us? we could use your aid in the battle ahead" Kamui asked our step-brother.

"we don't plan to fight with nohr, me and my brother learned of a dire truth" I said.

"what are you both talking about?" Leo asked.

"after me and kamui refused to side with hoshido or nohr. we learned that king garon..." I trailed off.

"he is being manipulated by someone" Kamui finished for me.

"what? how do you two know this?" Leo asked.

"listen carefully" I said.

"he didn't want to start this war with hoshido. he being controlled by our real enemy-- someone hiding behind the scenes." Kamui said.

"this invisible foe is who we should really be after!" I said.

"I see. well then. tell me who is pulling the strings. mane this manipulator!" Leo said, wanting a answer.

"we're so sorry Leo..." I said sadly.

"we cant say who it is." Kamui said with a frown.

"unsurprising. I don't know why I wasted my time listening to your rambling." Leo said.

"Leo! please! wait!" I plead.

"we cant say anything now, but--" Kamui said but was cut off.

"you both are traitors! I don't want to hear your excuses" Leo said.

"what?" I asked a little hurt.

"you still don't believe that we have the best intentions?" Kamui asked.

"let me make this clear as I can... you both abandoned our family, and I have extended you two the same courtesy. i no longer thing of you two as my siblings. got it? I only came here to clean up that vile mage. you two and I will settle our differences some other time." Leo said, then he used magic and almost hit us.

"agh!" me and Kamui said.

soon Azura and Alex came to us.

"Kamui!!! (y/n)!!!" Azura and Alex said in worry as they came to us.

"don't worry, guys, we're fine" I said.

"we don't think he was aiming at us." Kamui said crossing his arms.

"the door to that banquet hall has seen better days thought...." I joke.

"go on, Kamui and (y/n). the real archduke should be inside. along with the pathetic hoshidan prince Takumi." Leo said.

"what?" I asked.

"do you mean--" Kamui said but was cut off by Leo riding away on his hours.

"wait! Leo!" I said and was about to run after him but Kamui stopped me.

"...Leo..." me and Kamui said in syc.

'well that was quick' Dark said.

"Kamui! (y/n)! the banquet hall is filled with people! they'll all been tied up!" Sakura said.

"you cant be serious!" I said.

and then we're off

~small time skip~

"you're here! you're here! you've finally come to rescue me! thank you so much! you really saved my life! i'm absolutely starving! my tummy has been rumbling for hours now!" Lzana said.

"are you truly the archduke of Lzumo?" Kamui asked.

"why yes! that's me! archduke of Lzana, first heir to the divine bloodline, descen-" Lzana said but was cut off.

"sorry, archduke, but we've kind of already heard this..." Kamui said said.

"even the hair part?" Lzana asked.

"...yes" Kamui said quickly.

"awww...." Lzana pouted.

"h-he's even more informal than the imposter" Sakura said.

"I agree" I said.

"ah! the fair princess Sakura and (prince/princess)(y/n)!I believe your brother is around here somewhere. he was left in a situation similar to my own, I can only imagine how hungry he is now..." Lzana said.

"what?" I asked.

"Takumi is really here?" Sakura asked.

and on cue Takumi showed up.

"Takumi! i'm so glad your safe!" Sakura said.

"Sakura? and... Kamui, (y/n), Alex, and Azura. what are you all doing here?" Takumi asked.

"well... I decided that I would fight along side Kamui and (n/n)." Sakura said smiling a bit.

"what? Sakura, you've turned against hoshido as well? Ryoma is going to be devastated..." Takumi said.

"no, I h-haven't! nether is Kamui and (y/n). no one here has. actually, none of us plan to fight against hodhido. Kamui and (n/n) says there is something much worse than aggression going on. they cant explain, but I trust them, Takumi, p-please--- trust them too!" Sakura said, defending us.

Takumi stayed silent.

"Takumi..." me and Kamui said in syc.

"hmph... you'll have to excuse me if I don't find this flimsy explanation acceptable. Sakura may believe your story-- I don't." Takumi said.

"we see..." me and Kamui said in syc.

"no, no, no, no, no, no! aahh, this wont do! this wont do at all! you've got it all wrong prince Takumi!" Lzana said.

"what are you talking about?" Takumi asked.

"i'm not going to go into all the little details--join Kamui and (y/n). that's what the gods are telling me! just got some prophetic stuff from them!" Lzana said.

"huh? something prophetic?! I cant believe that important prophecies just... happened all of a sudden like that." Takumi said.

"hey, who's the keeper of prophecies here, you or me? they come as they come. would you really ignore directions sent down from the gods?" Lzana asked.

"you know, you say that, but... how can I chose to side with someone who wont side with their homeland? of course, i'm grateful they saved us, but... I just cant trust Kamui and (y/n)." Takumi said.

"jeez, you're one tough nut to crack. what am I supposed to do with you?" Lzana asked himself.

'idk' Dark said.

"I don't like breaking out the big blows, but if a little extra prophesizing is needed... well, prince Takumi, that's just what you'll get!" Lzana said as he pulled out a crystal ball.

'WTF?!' me and Dark thought/said.

"'everything is not yet seen... the truth is far and hidden low, the ones upon the water's surface they who knows all is the true foe...' whew, there you go, the gods really want to speak to you, prince Takumi. prince Kamui and (prince/princess)(y/n) are not your enemies." Lzana said.

"then who is? what was Sakura saying a moment ago... that Kamui and (y/n) knows something about our supposed enemy?" Takumi asked.

"yes, we cant explain it all now, but what archduke Lzana says is turn" Kamui said.

"100%" I said giving a thumbs up.

"we came to Lzana hoping to find a way to defeat our mystery enemy." Kamui said.

"oh that's right, you two were going to ask me about the seal of flames. i'm sorry but I don't know a thing about it." Lzana said.

"how could you possibly know what we were going to ask about?!" I asked shock.

"premonitions! premonitions! haven't you been paying attention? even thought I cant help you two with the seal of flames... my family does have a saying that's been passed down for generations. 'we will show they who shuns the light and the dark another way'. so there you have it!" Lzana said.

"what those that mean?" Azura asked.

"is Kamui and (y/n) are the ones who shuns the light and the dark?" Alex said.

'Dark is my name but i have to say they might be right' Dark said.

"I think so! thus, I need to show you a new path. if you'll excuse me, i'll go hold a little ceremony and ask an ancient god for help." Lzana said.

"uuuhhh... right now?" Kamui asked.

"yep! fortune favor the bold! strike while the iron's hot! carpe whatever! i want to get this little ceremony over with in any case. ancient gods aren't exactly easy on the eyes." Lzana said.

then he is off.

" I hope he returns with some sort of helpful clue to all this..." Azura said.

"we're sure things will work out" I said smiling.

"let's have faith and wait for him" Kamui said.

Takumi had a unsure look.

~time skip~

"s-sorry to have... kept you waiting" Lzana said out of breath.

"archduke, whats wrong?!" I asked worried.

"you look exhausted!" Kamui said.

"I had a chat... what an ancient god... but even I don't understand it...it's so shot, too... 'go meet the dragon.'" Lzana said

"a dragon?" me and Kamui said.

"i'm sure you two will figure it out eventually. I really, really hope you two do, too. after all, I think I may-- owwwww, ow, ow... yep definitely gave my life for the message." Lzana said, then he fell on the floor.

"what?! your dying?!" Kamui asked shock, as we bent down next to him.

"how did this happened?!" I asked.

"well, the ceremony I performed always require something in return. every one has a price, and the cast of this one was my life. i'd really like it if a band wrote a nice song about my noble sacrifice... oh prince Takumi... I know I asked before, but... make sure you help ot Kamui and (y/n), ok?" Lzana asked.

"but...I..." Takumi said.

"what, you're still not willing? i'm dying here, and you're still unsure? listen, if you don't... i'll come back as a ghost and haunt you, all the time, boo." Lzana said.

"archduke..." Takumi said.

"well, I said what I needed to say...bye...bye..." Lzana said, as he close his eyes.

"why didn't he tell us this would cost him his life?" I asked as I hugged Kamui, and he hugged me back.

"oh, Lzana" Sakura said and started to cry.

"giving up his life for the good of everyone, he was an admirable man." Gunter said.

"we're so sorry..." I said as I dried my tears.

"this is all our fault...my fault" Kamui said.

"if we hadn't pick this path. the archduke wouldn't have died like this..." I said looking down.

"we didn't realize the cost of our goal, as right as we believe it to be..." Kamui said.

"you two must keep believing in it, don't waste his sacrifice" Takumi said.

"Takumi..." me and Kamui said in syc.

"listen, i'm going to help you two accomplish your mission. i'll fight with you both, after all, it was the archduke's dying words. so, i'm coming along....brother(s)(,sister)." Takumi said.

"thank you Takumi" Kamui said.

"we wont let you down!" I said smiling.

"well, if lord Takumi is going, I guess we'll have too!" the long brown haired male said.

"yup! i'd sooner die then be separated from lord Takumi!" the long dark blue haired female said.

"and you are?" Kamui asked raising a eyebrow.

"hello" I said waving.

"the name's Hinata! i'm one of lord Takumi's retainers. i'm skilled with a katana-- if I do say for myself, you'll like having me in a fight!" Hinata, the long brown haired male said.

"my name is Oboro. like Hinata, I am retainer to lord Takumi. if at all possible, i'd rather not interact with the nohrians, but if we are allies, then I will do my best to cooperate... for lord Takumi's sake, and hello." Oboro, the long dark blue hair female said.

'it seems she has a crush' Dark said.

"I hope we can be friends" I said smiling.

"all right... we're glad to have you with us. that's three more valuable allies..." Kamui said.

"thank you, archdukes Lzana, this is all for you" me and Kamui said in syc.

"we promise to never forget the sacrifice you have made for us" Kamui said.

~time skip~

we all went back to the castle and Lilith came to me.

"(lord/lady)(y/n), I have someone that wants to see you" Lilith said as she lead me to a familier face.

"Jakob? is that you?" I asked as Jakob turn around as I ran into his arms.

"(lord/lady)(y/n) I been looking for you and lord Kamui for a long time now, do not worry me again" Jakob said as I back off.

"ok doki" I said smiling.

Me: hi guys, sorry this chapter toke like FOREVER

Ayla: ya sorry about that

Cherry: but we have a question

Me: who is you fav fire emblem charter? I like Kaze

Scarlet: I don't understand why you like them so much...

Takumi: what was that spider sum

Scarlet: you wanna go punk? *brings out stingers*

Takumi:*grabs bow* this is war!

*starts fighting*

Me: okay someone break them up and see ya guys BYE~!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2K 41 9
A Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Male Reader Insert story. Y/N along with the other Hoshidan Royals attempt to stop the war that has been going on be...
10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...
18.9K 254 20
What if there was a third tribe of shape shifters in the world, ones that previously lived in Valla but left as soon as Anankos came into power? What...
32.8K 369 27
This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own the images only the stories. Some of my...