His Angel

By Estafelly

Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 22

3K 265 7
By Estafelly

Laura gasped in shock and grabbed her robe from the chair, wrapping it around her. But she knew it was already too late because Greg had seen her naked body.

Greg who had been lost in the sight of the most naturally gorgeous body he had ever seen quickly composed himself.

He cleared his throat. "Sorry about that, I thought you were still in the bath. I knocked and there was no response."

"It's alright." She said shyly.

He nodded, rather absently. "The food has been brought in."

"Okay, I'll be out in a few minutes." She said.

After he left, Laura turned to look for her clothes, then sighted a white shirt that was obviously Greg's, spread neatly on the chaise lounge.
She picked it up and brought it to her nose, deeply inhaling the heady scent of him and running her hand through the smooth material.

On instinct, she took off the robe and put on the shirt, blushing on the exposure of her thighs and legs. She paused midway while buttoning up the shirt, wondering what she was doing.

Did she want to seduce Greg? She shook her head. So why else was she...

"Carrot?" He called from the sitting room and she had no choice but to button up the last few buttons and put on her pantie.

"Coming."

Greg's treasured manly part instantly stood erect when Laura walked in, in his shirt.

The shirt had never looked as good as it did now on her. It molded her curvy body perfectly and the white of it gave her a virginal look.

He let his gaze run through her beautiful figure starting from the long beautifully toned legs, up to her luscious thighs. He broke into a sudden internal heat as he took in the outline of her white pantie through the slightly transparent shirt and nearly lost it when he discovered that she was braless, her nipples poking through the material of his shirt as if they were begging to be sucked.

He had never been jealous of a simple shirt before.

"What do we have here?" She smiled at him, sitting down across from him with her legs together and he groaned inwardly.

"I hope they're to your liking." He said, holding her gaze.

She smiled at him when she uncovered the large sumptuous dish he had ordered.

"You are truly a man after my heart."

Greg watched in fascination as she enjoyed her meal in peace. He found himself harbouring dirty thoughts as he couldn't get the image of her gorgeous nudity off his mind.

He had taken in her full appearance, even before she had covered her beautiful body with the robe. He had never seen a much more beautiful sight in his entire life.

The picture of her slender neck that merged with her toned creamy shoulders, down to her pair of fairly sized natural and lush breasts planted firmly on her chest, narrowing down to her flat stomach and slim waist which flared out to well rounded hips and slender thighs did things to him that no woman had ever evoked in him before.

She was perfection.

"You're staring." She said and he snapped out of his thoughts.
"And you've not been eating. Is the food not to your liking?"

He smirked. "It is, but I would have preferred a far better food at this moment."

Laura noticed his gaze rake over her face and dropped to her lips and her chest, then she realized there was a deeper meaning to his just uttered words.

She laughed to loosen the building tension.
"Sorry, but you ordered this yourself. Besides, I love it!"

He smiled. "I'm glad you do."

He opened the wine and found out that he didn't get glasses to pour them in.

"I'll get the glasses." She said and stood up not waiting for his response.

His head twirled around and around as she innocently swung her hips while she walked to the bar. Her skimpy pantie teasing him through the shirt.

Heavens help him tonight, for if care was not taken, he would give in to this sweet temptation right before him.

He managed to make it through the remaining part of their meal in one piece and thanked his stars that he didn't ravish her right there at the dinning table.

They sat down in the sitting room with their glasses in their hands and he turned to face her.

"I missed you." He sighed. "It wasn't easy for me at all."

"Yeah right." She said dryly. "That's why you had to call on Sophia to make it easy for you."

He sniffed teasingly. "I detect jealousy."

Her eyes widened. "No way!" She exclaimed, but her eyes showed the opposite and he laughed.

"If you say so." He said. "And I didn't ask Sophia or anyone else to come here. The night you came to talk sense into my thick head was the night she also arrived. And I assure you that she didn't spend the night here."

"But you slept with her." She blurted out.

"I didn't even kiss her, angel. I asked her to leave after you did. I couldn't touch her even if I had wanted to, not after seeing you." He said truthfully.

"And is that supposed to make me feel better?" She asked sarcastically. "You didn't believe me and didn't even want to hear me out when I tried to explain to you that I had no hand in what had happened."

"I know darling, I actually believed you at first, but when I saw you and Daniels together at the restaurant..."

"What?" She cut in. "You were there?"

He looked away. "I don't even want to think about it."

"It was a harmless dinner, Greg." She explained gently, realizing now why he had been so angry the night she had come to his house after missing his calls.
"Ronald wanted to share an information with me, hence the dinner with me and Lizzy."

He blinked. "Lizzy? But it was just the two of you I saw, there wasn't a third party."

"But Lizzy was there as well." She said thoughtfully and then it dawned on her. "Oh, unless, you had happened upon us when Lizzy went to use the restroom."

He stared at her as if searching for the truth in her eyes, then eventually nodded.
"But you seemed so relaxed, you were even laughing with him."

"Do I detect jealousy?" She asked with a smirk, repeating his words earlier.

"You don't wanna know how utterly jealous and enraged I was." He said savagely and she smiled, scooting closer to him.
She boldly wrapped her arms around him.

"I was only laughing with him over the drama he and Lizzy were performing at the table and nothing else. I've never been attracted to Ronald, before and after meeting him."

He looked at her lovingly. "Truly?"

She smiled. "Truly."

His gaze wandered to her plump lips again and he knew that if he didn't kiss her now, he wouldn't live to regret why he didn't.

Just a kiss and nothing more.

He pulled her to him and slammed his lips into hers and a wave of pleasure instantly ran down her body, her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed him back.

He groaned in approval at her responsiveness and the sweetness of her lips and devoured her sweetness while she reciprocated in kind.

The kiss got deeper and more intense and Greg knew at that moment that he couldn't stop.

His hands slipped under the shirt and trailed up her flat stomach seeking her soft firm breasts.
His thumb brushed across her nipple and she hissed in excitement, arching into him and practically asking for more.
He gave into her demands as he deftly unbuttoned the shirt and captured her nipple in his mouth, flicking his tongue on it, gently biting and sucking, his thumb working on the other breast, while she moaned and squirmed against him.

She removed his shirt as well and started an exploration of the muscle beneath his clothing. She revered the strong surface of his muscular chest and arms earning a groan of pleasure from him.

He lifted her off the lounge in just her pantie, their mouth rooted in a deep kiss as he headed to the bedroom.
He deposited her on the bed and joined her immediately, giving and receiving from each others lips.

He slipped her pantie off her and deposited his fingers in her folds.
She moaned loudly as his fingers found her spot and began to stroke her and her body squirmed and jerked as he increased the pace of his fingers, bending over to take her nipple into his mouth again.

Her fingers dug into his skin, as she fought the foreign overwhelming urge to get a release.

"Don't fight it," he whispered. "Let it go."

He went down in between her knees and before she knew it, he flicked his tongue on her feminine part and she threw her head back as a moan escaped her lips.
He continued to caress her womanhood with his tongue and she writhed in pleasure, encouraging him with her sexy moans.

She came with a loud moan and he smiled in satisfaction at her satisfaction. But at this time, his shaft was as erect as a real rod but he didn't want to take her without her consent and approval.

She must have sensed his hesitation, for she wrapped her her legs around him in pure invitation.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked softly for propriety's sake, praying that her answer wouldn't be no. He didn't know if he would be able to take it if she refused him now.

She nodded. "Take me Greg."
She whispered shyly and that was the clue he needed.
He caught her lips in a heated kiss as he took off his trousers, then thrusted into her but froze when she cried out in pain.

He stared at her face in surprise, a tear slipping down from her eye.

"Damn," he muttered in remorse. "You're a...a virgin."

"Don't you dare pity me now."
She whispered.

"I'm not, but why didn't you tell me? I've hurt you..." He said worriedly.

"No." She assured him.

"I should have been more gentle."

She held his arm. "I want this, Greg. I want you."

And those words brought the heat back to his system again.

"God, I want you more."

He kissed her again and got her body ready for him then gently moved into her while he fingered her clit, feeling her relax against him again.
He took it slowly and gently, going in and out of her until he broke through her maidenhead and she adjusted to his size and her later moans of pleasure drove him to plunge harder.

He thrust in and out of her, going deeper and harder as she screamed in intense pleasure. The feel of her, closed tight around him was the best he had ever had and he savoured the feeling.

She screamed his name as she climaxed, a feeling of euphoria and satisfaction engulfing her.
He slammed harder into her and got his release as well, spilling his seeds into her womb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 41.4K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
76.8K 2.5K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
226K 12.6K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...