Bodyguard; Seulrene ✓

By blackvelstaethics

"Ride me." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself More

1 [✓]
2 [✓]
3 [✓]
4 [✓]
5 [✓]
6 [✓]
7 [✓]
8 [✓]
9 [✓]
10 [✓]
11 [✓]
12 [✓]
13 [✓]
14[✓]
15[✓]
16[✓]
17 [✓]
18[✓]
19[✓]
20[✓]
21[✓]
22[✓]
23[✓]
we love you Seokjin💜
24[✓]
25[✓]
26[✓]
27[✓]
28[✓]
29[✓]
30[✓]
31[✓]
32[✓]
33[✓]
34[✓]
35[✓]
36[✓]
37[✓]
38 (last chapter) [✓]
28.5 [✓]

Special Chapter

9.7K 189 131
By blackvelstaethics

"Jagiya I'm home!" no one answered Irene "Baer!" still silence "Seulgi-yah!!" she heard a ruckus from upstairs and saw a half asleep Seulgi stumbling her way down the stairs and ended up going down with her butt.

Irene chuckled and ran to hug Seulgi but ended up being crashed on the floor with their two dogs "Dusty, Loaf, i missed you two!" Irene giggled and hugged their two dogs.

(a/n:  a corgi and a kleen kai.)

Seulgi went to join the pile of mess on the carpet and laughed with them in delight, Irene has been out for 1 year to work overseas and help with the tuition of Seulgi's college, now that Seulgi graduated, she came back.

"Let's go on a date!" Seulgi chimed "With the dogs!" Irene added and they both giggled and got their dogs' leash.

"Dusty! Come here you big boy" Seulgi called the kleen kai that is half her size and ruffled his fur, "Loaf, here boy!" Irene called the little corgi and hugged him.

They went on a family walk in the park. Deciding to stop and play fetch, they brought their own favorite balls and threw it across the small lake.

Eventually forgot that she still held the leash and her dog immediately and strongly pulled her over to the lake dragging her across the dirt and water.

"Seulgi! What in the world.." Irene trailed off with a loud laugh causing people to look over at the huge scene and making them stifle their laughter but kept it in.

The bear came back with a wet and dirty body slowly trudging towards Irene and with Dusty trailing behind her jumping in joy, "Can we go home?" Seulgi made the puppy eyes making Irene chuckle and dragged her home.

"God Jisoos and Jihyo, I did not teach our dog to pull his owner down a damn lake!" Seulgi whined while taking off her clothes leaving Irene staring at her naked body.

The bunny went closer and putted a finger on the bear's lips.

"You know what else i miss?" Irene questioned with a smirk.

"No..?"

Irene chuckled despite the bear's dumbness "I missed you underneath me whimpering and moaning baby."

She gropes the bear's breasts, playing with it making the nipples go hard and Seulgi whimpering while she lets her girlfriend's skillful hands play with her body.

Now laid on the bed, legs spread, whimpering and moaning. Irene fastened her pace and teasingly pulled out, pulling their box of toys from underneath the bed, she smirked as she grabbed the strap-on.

"Oh how i missed pounding into you like there's no tomorrow." Slowly entering the tip, the girl underneath her whimpering endlessly.

She missed Irene dominating her.

She craved.

Sinful sounds echoed throughout the room. Irene's breathing and Seulgi's moans.

Such music.

Irene rammed into Seulgi holding her waist in the process to deepen each thrust while whispering dirty words making the poor little bear whimper.

"What a cute little hole for me to play with."

Seulgi heard those loud and clear her climax edging her so much she squirted a lot but that didn't stop the dom.

She pounded relentlessly into her sub.

Pleasing her with each thrust.

They weren't stopping until the sun peeked through the curtains seeing their little fun.

a/n:
[[author]]

SURPRISE SURPRISE IM ALIVE, my girlfriend made me do this chapter smh lmao i did this unexpectedly BYE

[ Editor (aka the gf) ]

>> THIS HAS BEEN IN HER DRAFT FOR MONTHS AND I JUST WANT HER TO PUBLISH IT HAHAAHHAHA also cause i said it's for the readers "Thank you for the 100k+ reads" and i told her to gift you guys this short chapter since it's our 7th monthsary rn so yeahhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 2 37
a work in progress. a story im writing featuring the talented members of k-pops leading girl group, red velvet. its an action/adventure type of story...
12.6K 647 33
✔️ "ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." ◇ Cover credits: blacksoulXOXO ◇ I do not own any...
193K 7.6K 30
It's just a show, what's the worst thing that could happen?
23.5K 543 25
Taeyeon x Jessica story collection. Enjoy reading everyone!! With love, HTJ