Hold You Down (August Alsina...

By dollie_

Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both... More

Prologue
Ch:1-intro
Ch2-Practice Begins
ch3-Auditions
Ch4-Snow Day
Ch5-B****es in ATL
Ch6-Magic City
Ch7-Vibe
Ch8-Party Plans
Ch9-Pre-Celebration
Ch10-21st
Ch11-Secrets
Ch12-Bad Business
Ch13-Starting Over
Ch14-Truth & Groupies
Ch15-St.Louis
Ch16-Warning
Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?
Ch18-Where is She?
Ch19-Information
Ch20-Downtown
Ch21-Beginning
Ch22-Ghost
Ch23-Shoot or Die
Ch 25: Recovery
Ch 26: New Plans
Ch 27: Stubborn
Ch 28: In Your Hood
Ch 29: Dead Man
Ch:30 Bad News
Ch 31: Break Down
Ch 32: Easy NIght
Ch:33 Part 1
Ch 33: part 2
Ch 34: somewhat of the truth
Ch 35- plans
Chapter 37- I'm out
chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!
Sequel

Ch36- Killa

2.4K 91 2
By dollie_

"I don't think i can go along with this plan." I felt my stomach shaking as i looked in the mirror in Chance's basement. We had finally got a plan ready after 3 days of getting everything together.

"come on rah, don't back out now." Quise said loading up the guns. He had to fly down here from Cali.

I just want every damn thing to end and with Brooks wanting me to kill Cameron, i know after i do it will still continue and i don't think i can go down with this. If Brooks loves his nephew so much he would kill Cameron his self..not me.

"how come he isn't doing it." I complained. "are you tired of doing his dirty work.?"

"Rah, he basically saved our lives..why you trying to go against him now?" Quise questioned me.

"I'm not, I'm just fed up ugh!" I walked over to where he stood.

"Yall done bitchin' ? " chance asked as he was walking down the steps.

I crossed my arms & rolled my eyes "ain't nobody bitchin..I'm just saying are we sure that we want to do this?" I questioned.

"Naw are YOU sure." both of them said in unison

With a little bit of thinking I finally said. "uhh..yea I'm sure. I just want to get this over with."

----------------------------------

The ride on our way there was very silent. The guys were probably thinking about the kill, but i wasn't. My mind was focus on August. My outlook on the situation changed, i decided that i wasn't going to to be selfish and actually make him sit down with me and talk the right way. I don't know what God has in stored for me after this kill, and i'm surprised if i actually make it out of here alive, We checked Cam's routine for a couple of days and between 10 at night through 8 in the morning he's in his house alone.That right there alone is an easy target.

Chance stopped the car a block from cam's mansion. Quise reached in the back seat to hand the blunt that he and Chance was smoking on the way here. I figured it was going to calm my nerves since i was shaking uncontrollably. I placed my lips around the blunt, i took at least 10 hits back to back before passing it to Chance.

While waiting on them to finish i began strolling on instagram just because i was bored and wanted to get my mind off of everything that happened and is going to happen.I stopped strolling once i seen August picture, i didn't know if this was the right time of the night to be thinking about sending him a message, but i knew i wanted to tell him how i feel. If i don't make it out alive i want him to know that i understand why he felt that way and just explain to him everything.I exited off IG and went to my messages to send him what's been really on my mind.

Auggie: Hey, i know you don't want to hear from me, and im the last person that's on ya mind, but i just wanted to say i was sorry for all the things i put you through. I didn't know Cameron was capable of doing what he did. I thought he was the guy that i feel for at first but...ppl change. August, i really really really like you and i wish that we ended on a good note, but with how ur emotions are set up i know that we can never be. I felt betrayed that you THOUGHT i would do something like that to ur family and your self. I'm to deeply in love with you. I jeopardized my life a few times to make sure you were safe and i find my self putting my emotions on the side to make sure you are okay and well. Before this night is over i would like to say i'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, i love you and i hope we can patch things up in the future.

I wiped the tears that was about to come down, I closed my eyes while pressing send.

"aye ya ready back there?" Chance asked me.

"yea, lets get this over with." i said loud enough so they can hear me.

Quise and I got out the car leaving Chance to be the look out in the get away car. We began walking up the brick walk way to his house. I may say he really did upgrade from what he use to live in. I'm just so shocked that all of this was happening under my nose and I didn't figure it all out.

"ya remember the plan?" Quise asked me.

"yea" how could i forget we went over it so many times, the only thing that was going to be in the way was the cameras and that wasn't really nothing that we couldn't handle.

Quise disappeared to the back of the house, from a distance I shot out the camera that's pointed near the door.

I rang the door bell, stood back and smooth out my black leggings. I'm not nervous i just want all of this to be over with so i can get back to my life, maybe even a new start, probably a different state.

The door open;stood in front of me was Cameron, the enemy. I can't lie he was looking sexy in his white wife beater and his blue polo pajama pants, this is going to be harder then i thought.

"wass up, what ya doin' hea?" he questioned.

"we need to talk." i batted my eyes.I shifted from one side to the other making my fur jacket open up a little. His eyes shot down to my breast that's sitting pretty in my old studded bra.I shot him a smile as he was licking his lips.

"Cam, are ya gonna let me in..or we going to have to talk outside?" i placed my hand on his chest.

"oh..um" he scratched the back of his head. "i think it's bad time."he said hesitantly.

"it'll only take a few minutes." I pleaded. What was he so worried about, all i want to do is talk to him it shouldn't be a big deal.

"iight." he stood on the side to let me in. While closing the door I went into the front room while he followed behind.

The door to his bedroom opened up. "cam." i heard a female voice call out.

ohhh..he got a girl upstairs, that's why he didn't want me to come in. "damn" i mumbled. I pulled out my IPhone and sent a text in the group message between Quise, Chance and I.

myKillas: its a girl upstairs in his room.

I sent the message then Cameron walked back in. "ight so what ya want talk about.?" he asked while sitting on the couch next to me.

"How's your mother?" i asked. This probably is going to be a hard topic knowing that after i ask him this i might have to kill him.

"she's cool, getting better each day." he sat back taking in everything.

"do you have something on ya mind?"

"umm..just alot of shit going on. ya know."

"naw i don't know." i looked at him.

"look." he sat back up. "i know you ain't here to talk bout ma momma." he broke the silence.

"and how do you figure that out baby." i rubbed his leg trying to seduce him. I know everything that turns him on and off and me rubbing on his leg is one of them, at first i found it weird but grew to like it over the months we dated.

I reached up and place my hand over his tool that was now bulging through his pj's. "somebody's excited." i faked smirked.

"man...rah." he groaned as i rubbed up and down on it.

I took the courage and strangled him on the couch, he placed his hands around my waist guiding my hips to grind on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "ya such a bad boy." i whispered in his ear. I wonder what his girl would think. "ya girl is up thea and ur down here wanting to fuck me." i giggled.

"she don't matta right now, only you do." his spoke out while kissing my neck. I wasn't expecting myself to get turned on by the way he touched my body and kissed up on my neck. Cameron was turning me on all the way and i actually liked it, like old times when I had feelings for him.

"i missed you and ur touch." he told me.

"i miss you too." it slipped out. "why did you miss my touch." i curiously asked.

"ya know how to make me feel, ya p*ssy be so damn tight, ya use to make love to me so good, and i use to return the favor. I honestly miss what we had." In the mist of him talking he pulled my face down so he was looking into my eyes, something he did when he was telling the truth. "ion know what happen to us but i think we can work out in the future."

I slightly pulled away when i seen him leaning towards my face. He pecked my lips a few times then he crashed them aganist mines very sexually Ima regret this later on in life,but right now i'm living in the moment to get my stress out.

"damn." he groaned out.

my phone vibrated, i knew who it had to be. i reached over his head to check it.

mykillas💂🔫🔪

Q: damn are ready you Rah?

Chance: ya'll need to hurry up, someone keeps circling the block

Q: rah tonging his ass down.

Me: nigga how you know?

Q:its a camera in da living room..

Chance: Q, go down der & blasted dat nigga,

Q: i can't get a clean shot if rah on his lap.

Me: did you take care of the hoe that was upstairs?

Q:yea man..now do ya job.

Me: ok, i'll do it

Chance: i'll do it to ya 😉😏😏

Me: 😂😂😂😂

I rolled my eyes at Chance's message and powered my phone down.

"ya done now?"

I looked down and seen his hands was just resting over my ass.

"yea just some girl problems." i lied with a sigh

"can i ask ya a question before we head upstairs." i got up and slowly walked over to the doorway, out of the camera's way.

"wass up?" he stood up.

"whats ya body count.?"

he blew out some air. "umm, like sex wise?"

"naw..killing wise." i laughed sarcastically, "yea sex wise."

"bout like 13" he asked bluntly."what about you."

"3.."

I walked away about to head upstairs.

"he want's me dead..." i stopped walking and faced him. "Brooks"

"look...i don't have nothing to do with that, i just want ti fuck."

"ma chick up there." he reminded me

"i know..not for long though." i smirked.

"i'll be up ina minute." he jogged back into the kitchen.

When I made it into his bedroom it was dark and cold. I felt on the wall for the light switch.When I found it Quise was pointing his gun as he was watching the screen.

"It's just me." I cracked the door and went over to where he's standing. "What's he doing?" He was watching Cameron on the screen.

"He just tapped ya drink.."

"Where's tha chick?"

"In the the tub wit a bullet in da skull. he said very calmly. "Look he coming up, if Ya need me I'll be in da bathroom." he walked over the adjacent bathroom.

"Here your drink." Cam handed me a glass of red wine with a fat smile on his face.

"Thanks." I took the glass while placing it up to my lips he went over to the stereo and turned it on. Soft sounds of some R&B song played through the speakers.

"I'm about to check on the girl from earlier, she's probably in the bathroom crying." he said while backing up into the bathroom.

I threw my drink down on the carpet wasting everything that was in it. I knew it was a good time for the kill. I have a feeling that right now is the time for everything to end. Reaching into my fur coat pocket, I pulled out my 40 with the silencer attached to it. While clocking it back I heard his footsteps coming back into the room.

"How's your girl?" I smirked when I seen him.

"What the fuck Rah!" He barked at me. "He sent you huh? Out of all people I didn't think you was capable of doing it."

I didn't say anything.

He chuckled. "even though you work for Brooks, I still didn't think you was going to catch on."

"Whelp you thought wrong." 

"come on do it...i know you don't have the guts" he teased. "i gave you to much Rah...i gave you love and hope..."

"you ain't give me shit Cam.." he didn't our relationship was once a good thing but became dead real quick. "my body count 15...well 16 now."

POW 

I shot one bullet into his head, i watched as his body slowly fell onto the carpet next to the wine. I stood over his body and shot one more to make sure he was long gone. The person that i once loved his now dead and I was the one that took him out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
6.3K 263 36
She gets bullied by August or her lover?
38.6K 979 15
Jordyn Skyee Is Ambitious Stripper Who Has Big Dreams For Herself She Is On Her Grind August Alsina Is A R&B Singer He Has Everything A Female Could...
16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...