What the Hell Are You Doing S...

By ThatSweetNatural20

When Class 1-A goes to lunch Bakugou stays behind to have an afternoon workout and shower. However, when Kiri... More

Panic at the Dorms
What Are You to Me?
Sweet Like Candy
Winter's A Bitch
A Big Class 1-A Sleepover!
Why is it Always Me?
You Give Me Strength

Get Your Hands Off Me!

17.2K 626 1.1K
By ThatSweetNatural20

Kirsihmas POV
My arms harden, making quick work of the entrance doors I break through. As I jump into the blue flames of the burning building I fully harden my body, tearing the edges of my clothes-shit, oh well, now's not the time to be worrying over ruined clothes. In fact I had a lot more to be worried about, for example, the god awful smell that greets my nose when I start running though the fire. The flames sting my nose in all the wrong places in a way that leaves me hacking with a bitter taste on my tongue.

Obviously I don't want these gross flames turning me to charcoal so I keep my body hardened as I run through the blaze towards the stairs. The fire licks at my body but does nothing but give me some nice heat to combat the winter weather. Once I've gotten to the second floor I turn off my hardening since the fire hadn't made 's way up the stairs yet-but it soon would. With this impending danger on my mind I race down the hallways until reaching Bakugo's room. I bang on the door a couple times, when I get no response I pull at the handle, fuck of course 's locked, I don't wanna piss off Bakugo but he could be passed out from the fumes or something! Panicked thoughts overtake rational decision making and causes me to worry. Having made up my mind I quickly harden my fist, bringing it down upon the handle, the lock successfully gives way and I kick the door open.

Stepping in to the room 'm not sure what 'm expecting, but the sound of rushing water was definitely not one of them. My face heats up realizing where Bakugo 's and what I'd have to do, face palming like an idiot I drag my hands down the sides of my face groaning. I glance out the broken door to see the fire already devouring Shoujis room. Shit. I quickly shut what was left of Bakugos door and open the closet by the bathroom. There's an assortment of cleaning and bathroom supplies. On the middle rack are towels of all sizes for accessibility purposes. I grab one of the biggest fluffy, white towels that would either be for a really big guy or a girl.

As I grab it and reach my hand out to the bathroom handle I feel my face flare up again in embarrassment. Maybe I can just close my eyes and hand him the towel? No, Bakugo's way to stubborn to just go along with that. Also he's probably gonna scream and try to blow me up... dammit. I guess I'll just have to grab him and make sure I've got my face hardened when he tries to use his quirk on me. He'll be at a disadvantage since he'll likely be embarrassed and already grappled. I breath in and out slapping my face a couple times to gather myself. I hope you'll forgive me Bakugo, and that I can keep liking you even after something like this...
Taking a deep breath, I harden my fist and break down the door much like how I'd done earlier. Before I can think twice and bitch out I rush in.

Bakugos POV
I was trying to enjoy my damn shower until apparently those assholes came back and one of those fuckers had the balls to come banging on my door. 'M basically seething, and the hot water 's not helping. They better fucking hope a teacher's around by the time I get out or 'm gonna fucking kill whatever dipshit was idiotic enough to mess with m-BAM!
Did... did- those fuckers just...BREAK DOWN MY FUCKING DOOR?! WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?! ALL MIGHT FOR FUCKS SAKE?!
Oh they are so dead, I swear if I wasn't in the fucking shower I would already be chocking the bastard in my room. I scrub out the rest of the shampoo in my hair and grab the conditioner, I needed to get the fuck out of this bathroom as soon as possible. As I massage in the fruit scented conditioner I strain to hear anymore banging for a minute or two. Good, they probably heard the water and got the fuck out, 'm still gonna kill whatever dipshit that was though.
At least that's what I fucking thought as I finished washing out the rest of the conditioner.
BAM!
"THE FUCK?!"
I scream out of surprise, I have enough common sense to turn off the water before snapping my head back around to someone swiftly pulling back the shower curtain. Had it been anyone else I would be in a combat stance right now with my quirk blazing. But seeing the flash of red hair and ruby eyes with a small scar to match em, I find myself wanting to cover up like a fucking girl. But no my body won't even fucking listen to that much, instead 'm frozen there, staring at him with my hand still on the damn shower handle like an idiot.
I try to force something out of my fucking mouth, to scream, shout, to blow this pervert up! But the words choke at the back of my throat leaving my mouth hanging open, with nothing coming out. Until I manage a strained...
"S-shitty Hair?!"

Kirishimas POV
At first I had hoped to get in and wrap Bakugo up in the towel before he could overreact. But then I saw him and shit was I in deep. He looked sooo damn good. Like a million times better than I could've imagined-yes I've thought about it, 'm a teenage boy with a gay crush, leave me alone. Not only does Bakugo look a million times better but the bathroom does too- especially compared to those disgusting flames. His shampoo and conditioner aren't overly masculine or feminine, just kinda neutral like spring water, fruit and bamboo, 's just refreshing. But underneath that was Bakugos natural scent of sweet burnt sugar and caramel, unlike downstairs it burnt my nose in all the right ways while leaving a fuzzy feeling in my gut. I could immediately feel my tense muscles start to relax a bit from the wonderful aroma. I could get used to this...

My eyes are solely captivated on Bakugo's frame, I hadn't even noticed that he was just standing there, frozen, like me. His hair 's darker than normal since 's wet and his spikes have deflated a bit making him look so much...? What's the word...softer? Is that even a term you can call a fireball like Bakugo? Oh well, he looks it and I think 's cute. His normally pale skin has turned a more blushing pink from the hot water of the shower. I watch as droplets of water are illuminated by the bathroom lights and dance over Bakugo's body. They gather at every curve of his body, pooling deliciously at his muscles and collarbone before slipping downwards.
I unconsciously lick my lips at the gorgeous boy in front of me. Looking down I notice that his dick is smaller than mine but a pretty pink color, it makes sense cause knowing Bakugo he probably doesn't masturbate a lot.

You know there's a reason you should never doubt Mama Mina when she's brewing up a drama theory, cause damn she hit Bakugo right on the bullseye. Didn't think muscular guys could have hourglass figures, but, fuck 'm glad 'm wrong. Bakugo already has huge pecks, which are so nicely displayed in his skin tight hero shirt. I had even heard Mineta say-quite pervertedly- that Bakugo could pass for a girl with a chest like that, to which I promptly smacked him, no regrets. But dammit I hate to agree with that pervert- and I mean really fucking hate-but he's probably right.
I drag my eyes down Bakugo's chest to his toned stomach paired with a slim waist. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to circle my arms around the small waist-I'd be really easy too- and pull the boy flush against my chest, but I restrain myself. Despite his small waist his hips jut out, slightly opening up after his abs. And damn, just damn! 'S not necessarily that he has a fat ass or anything, 's actually more toned yet still nicely rounded and big compared to the rest of his rather narrow frame. Long story short, he's fucking sexy and my groin's on fire.

Before I can continue to devour Bakugo's body with my eyes it seems the blonde had broken out of his frozen state, yelling at the top of his lungs while grabbing at the shower curtain to cover himself, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SHITTY HAIR?!!"
My first realization is that 'm semi-hard, and the second 's when I catch a scent of distasteful smoke, interrupting the delicious aroma of burnt sugar and nature.
...wait...why 's there-smoke I don-
HOLY SHIT! OH MY FUCKING GOD!
I fucking forgot about the god damn FIRE! Deciding that the fire 's more important than my hard-on I grab the towel while Bakugo continues to yell at me to get out. I turn around swooping Bakugo up into the fluffy towel before he can go from flustered/mad to livid. His entire body is covered easily except for his feet dangling out and his head on which he wears another expression of pure embarrassed confusion and outrage.

"Sorry Bakugo, but I don't have time to explain right now."
I try to offer some sort of explanation to the angry blond before jogging out of the bathroom to his bedroom window. Bakugos weight puts no strain on my arms since I probably lift twice the amount a normal kid my age does.
As I pull away the blinds covering the window Bakugo seems to realize what 'm getting ready to do. He grips my shoulders, "Are you fucking crazy dipshit?!"

I look behind me to the dorm door which, as I expected, was being decimated by blue flames. Bakugo follows my gaze, slightly gasping at the sight while cussing under his breath.
"Well, our other exit 's kinda on fire, so yeah this 's our best shot."
Before Bakugo can retort I harden my arm that's not holding him and start breaking apart the glass of the window. Before I can bitch out or think to much about it I harden my legs and leap out.
Bakugo screams out a string of curse words while instinctively holding onto my shoulders, pressing his wet, bare chest flush against my clothed one. The gesture alone would've most definitely taken my breath away if it hadn't already been stolen by jumping out of the second story of a burning building.

I land safely with my hardened legs indenting the concrete beneath me. I have my eyes closed reflexively from the impact but am startled when...rain? Rain starts to fall on me? No that can't be right, there wasn't any rain in the forecast. I look to the sky, but there wasn't any rain clouds, 's actually pretty clear for a cold winter day.

"Kirishima! Are you okay dude?"

I hear Kaminari shout from behind me, 'm glad to hear a familiar voice in this situation but 'm still confused on were the water was coming from. My question 's answered when I start turning towards Kaminari and near the no-longer burning forest, 's the pro rescue hero, Backdraft. It looked like he dealt with the forest fire first and 's now trying to stop the boys dorms that are ablaze.

My eyes are drawn away from the hero in work when I hear a bunch of people running towards me. My class stops a meter or two away from me as they all stare in complete shock and disbelief at not me? But at my torso? That's wei- BOOOM
My thoughts are interrupted by a non lethal explosion to the face. Oh that's right 'm carrying a very angry, embarrassed and naked Bakugo. My face hardens instinctively after the initial shock, taking most of the damage. However, 'm not allowed to halt my quirk because the first explosion is followed by several more. Bakugos yelling but because of the explosions 's kinda hard to hear him.
"YOU SON OF A- BOOM- HOW-BOOM- DARE YOU! YOU PIECE OF- BOOM- I DIDN'T NEED YOUR- BOOM- HELP! I SWEAR TO- BOOM-BOOM- I'LL- BOOM- KILL YOU!"
Even though Bakugo's assaulting me with blast after blast I make sure to keep a tight hold on him as so his towel doesn't fall off.

I crack open an eye to see him throwing his hand back again to throw another explosion but he stops midway when his quirk doesn't activate. He looks at his palm confusedly, "WHO THE FUC-"
"Please stop attacking Kirishima, Bakugo. He did just save you after all." A monotone voice interrupts the rampaging teen, Bakugo twists his torso to see Aizawa standing to the left of our classmates with his long black hair floating upwards and eyes glowing red.
"He didn't fucking save me..." Bakugo grumbles out stubbornly but puts his hand down anyway.
Seeing this Aizawa deactivates his own quirk, but he still seems slightly less bored than usual, probably because the boys dorm just got set on fire.

Finally the adrenaline that had been pumping through my veins for the last couple of minutes seemed to have run out, as I just now seem to fully comprehend that 'm holding a naked Bakugo in my arms who has nothing but a towel on in front of my classmates and Sensei. Shit
A deep blush invades my tan skin for what feels like the hundredth time today. I clear my throat awkwardly to try to break the thick tension hanging in the air, but before I can begin to speak 'm saved by the oh so wonderful and gracious Momo. She walks over to me quite cautiously, trying not to startle Bakugo. S kinda funny, I mean 's not like he's a cat or anything. Just as I was thinking that I feel the blonde press closer to me as in an attempt to stay away and glare at Momo. I even hear the boy in my arms give some sort of hiss or growl at the approaching girl. Nope, he's definitely a cat, god that's adorable.

Momo stops a few feet away from me, at first she looks as if her question 's going to be directed towards Bakugo but after seeing his menacing scowl she quickly turns her gaze to me. She speaks quietly and softly, with a soft blush resting on her cheeks-wether that's from the cold or embarrassment, 'm not too sure.
"Uh, does Bakugo need some clothes, Kirishima?"

Before I can respond to Momo Bakugo pushes at my arms grumbling, "Don't talk about me like 'm not fucking here. Let me down already you moron."
I hadn't really noticed that I'd been holding the blonde for so long, I guess I just like having him so close, it feels... nice or even right. "Oh sorry, Bakugo!" I say while chuckling lightly, he merely tsks at my response. I slowly start putting him down so that he can adjust the towel. Since he had brought his arms out to grab onto me and attack me the towel was held around his chest, just like a girl would. With Bakugo's towel positioned this way it was painfully obvious just how feminine Bakugo could look- and I knew everyone else was thinking it too, especially with the earlier conversation at the restaurant- but still the blonde remained completely oblivious.

I wait to see what Bakugo has to say now but he just scowls at me expectantly. I cock my head to the side, not understanding what he wanted. He rolls his eyes while giving an annoyed "tch." He looks at me and then to Momo and then back to me before saying explosively, "Well fucking get on with it!"
It finally clicked, Bakugo wants me to accept Momo's request for him. God how can someone be so stubborn and irresistibly cute at the same time.
I shine a small smile towards the blonde who turns away and glares at the ground with an irritated pout. Despite the cold weather, I feel a patch of warmth spread in my stomach and heart. A fullness and happiness I only feel when around this short-tempered boy. I turn back to Momo with my smile only growing bigger by the second, I respond quietly to match the tone she had been using.
"Thanks Momo, that would be nice."

Word Count: 2806

Authors Note
Sooo... I'm not really sure how long this book is gonna be. I have a couple plans laid out, but I'm not expecting it to be too long. Honestly this started out as just a funny concept I had, so I felt like writing it. Also I'm not sure if everyone remembers the pro hero Backdraft, he's a rescue hero who was introduced in Season 1 during the sludge villain attack. Pretty much he looks like a fire hydrant in human form with water he can manipulate that spews from his spigots. Welp anyways as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading.

Bye bye till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 758 23
[Semi-Edited Version] Wattys 2019 Start date : May 11, 2019 End date: June 9, 2019 LOTS AND LOTS OF FLUFF!!! This takes place after their time at U...
43.5K 2.1K 28
[Indefinite Hiatus/ Discontinued?] :( Bakugou is an upcoming famous rapper. One night, instead of staying in the recording studio until the break of...
32.3K 336 48
these are the bkdk angst one shots. AND IM TALKING REAL ANGSTY TO THE POINT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. Read my story and you'll read scenarios, issues and...
780K 10.6K 24
(released 09/03/18) 🖤Angst ☁️ Fluff 🍋Smut 🍈Lime 😂 Special - Thanks for reading!!💕 Enjoy!!! ~~ Cover Art by @_Red_Riot_ ~~ Best Moments Kirib...