selcouth // deadly class

Von diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... Mehr

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.007
.008
.009
.010
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.006

7K 221 12
Von diamondswhite

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘006.

"every second, every minute man, i swear that she can get it."

the night was somewhat young as all three girls walked the sidewalk. it was their make-up of a girl's night. "i know they all call me a bitch." saya confessed, the girls were discussing their rep in the school. it was their way of coping or gossiping about it. "you are a bitch. be proud of that." maria smiled bumping into saya.

"people who proudly self-apply labels like 'asshole' or 'bitch' as if it's a sign of their own strength are ugly people looking for an excuse to lean into their unpleasant nature." saya was always the poetic one of the group, she made her best friends think deeper than they ever had on simpler situations, which came to be a blessing and curse. "well, they all think i'm crazy." maria threw the idea out there. it was no surprise when she walked the hallways she would get looks. she seemed too happy, especially with chico. like it was all fake, people saw through her and she knew it.

"people think i'm a controlling whore." reyna commented, finally speaking up after the six blocks the girls had walked thus far. people saw reyna as getting her way too much. how she got in, without even being recruited. how chico respected her in front of everyone, along with willie and vicktor. most girl's in the dominion did not want reyna around their boyfriends. they all feared she would try to seduce them. when she first got accepted in the school, a rumor was spread that she slept with master lin to get in. of course, that rumor stopped when she threaten to break every limb of a person that spoke on that ill idea. "they're gonna think what they want. nothing you can do about it." saya shrugged telling her friends. labels did not bother her.

"i don't care what they say. just wish it wasn't true." maria stopped walking, both of her friends turned to her. "you're not crazy, i'm not a bitch and reyna isn't a controlling whore." saya deadpanned, ending the idea. she was able to take the hate with no problem, it had come ease to her. she just worried about her explosive and slightly un-stable friend's attitudes. she didn't like to see them upset. "i just want to be normal." maria gave a sad smile.

"fuck that. normal's death." none of the girl's never lived closed to normal all their lives. there was always something wrong, so the word 'normal' was almost foreign to them. "but what's more normal than bragging about how normal you are," the girls looked at each other giving out giggles turning looking to the house that they stood in front of, "maybe we shit on what we can't have. me, in my heart, i would love to own a house like this filled with books, ninos running around music in the air." maria had the brightest smile turning to her friends.

"chico can't give you that." reyna cleared her throat looking down to the ground, maria nodded along knowing. "well enjoy that bullshit, with or without chico. i'm gonna part forever and rule the world." saya turned to the girl's disregarding the family route. both girls looked at her in shock. the tattooed, raven haired girl just wanted to have fun that was taken away from her. "but i would like to visit both of your families." saya tried to cover herself, failing but her friends laughed it off, knowing it was true. that saya wasn't going to stop her fun for anyone, they would have to join her.

"auntie saya. party queen of the world." maria latched on to saya's arm as they began to walk. reyna grabbed ahold of the other side of saya, laughing along with maria. "just make sure for my kid's 18th you don't take them to a strip club with more than $200 in ones." reyna commented, and the girls began to laugh as they neared the liquor store.

"excuse me, sir, do you think this goes with salmon?" maria's job was to get the clerk's attention, as saya got their drinks and reyna got her's. reyna held the plastic cup, pushing it against ever soda dispenser with a big smile on her face. "strawberry wine goes with the drunk." the clerk looked up from his magazine then back down to it. reyna watched as saya walked through the aisle slowly venturing out the drink they wanted, and then back to the clerk.

"how old are you, sweetheart?" the clerk questioned. "25!" maria's voice was always so hip and cheery. reyna took a sip of the drink once it overflowed, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the taste hit her tastebuds, she hurried and put the lid on knowing it was time to go.

"if you're 25, i'm christine brinkley." the clerk gave maria's id back, she sighed knowing she tried putting it back into her bra. reyna looked around, nodding to saya to go. only for saya to knock over some glass. a gun cocked at both of the girl's that stood meter's away. "lootin' the wrong establishment. put it down now." saya looked to the bottle in her hand, and reyna looked to her's.

"well, jeez, mister, i-i brought this from home." saya played nervously, reyna deadpanned the clerk looking to a glass jar. "it's like 80 cents, you can chill." reyna challenged, yanking her chain from the sleeve of her jacket, she casted the glass jar towards saya, making her kick it towards the clerk. maria grabbed him by his collar, banking his head on the counter, the girls fled out the store, giggling.

∘◦

the music was blaring, the lights were going. most of the students were dressed to impress of course. maria spun around in her dress as she danced with her best friends. maria and saya were tipsy at this point, well reyna, she didn't drink but she was drunk on the girl's night, the happiness. everyone was dancing together, if you didn't know the students you would assume it was a regular school function. reyna looked around the dance floor, seeing petra and vicktor together somewhat dancing. reyna smiled sadly, they were enjoying themselves as they should but it would break billy's heart, she was glad he was nowhere to be seen. reyna ignored other people's problems, she grabbed her best friend's hand spinning them around. only for the time to stop. "maria." chico revealed himself, dressed sharp. along with spooky who remained in his street clothes, he seemed annoyed. saya stopped dancing, along with reyna. their smiles left their face.

another girl's night ruined do to chico. maria left to get a drink for chico. spooky and chico walked close to reyna and saya, both girl's annoyed. chico didn't seem to have the care in the world. "you couldn't give her one night away." saya snapped, looking to chico. "i just came to get my bilar on, and spooky wasn't doing anything so i swooped him up, maybe he could enjoy the dance with his sister." chico shrugged looking between the girls. reyna scoffed looking to her brother. if he couldn't say no to a dance, how the hell was he supposed kill him? maybe reyna had to do the job herself if he didn't step up.

"you're a real piece of shit. you know, all she need is-" saya was tired of the behavior that came from chico, how it rubbed both reyna and maria wrong. "you're gonna tell me what my girl needs, huh?" chico stepped dangerously close to saya looking her up and down. reyna went to step closer but her brother stopped her by extending his arm out against her gut. reyna looked to her brother rolling her eyes.

"you clearly don't have a clue." saya almost laughed the idea of knowing maria wanted chico nowhere but six feet under. "stay out of it, this isn't your battle." it was like spooky was almost warning his sister, he was taking chico's interest before her's. reyna did nothing but smack his arm away from him, stepping beside saya looking at chico. he snickered looking down at both of the girls.

"she gave you two that story about wanting a normal life? the house with books and little ninos running around, eh? she's been telling that one for years. i taught her that. she's working you two so i can keep tabs on your crew." chico looked to saya and then turned to reyna. "and because spooky is your brother and you have connections to the southside cartel." chico smiled. reyna looked to her brother, who just looked to chico. reyna and saya looked at each other.

"fuck off." reyna concluded, pushing pass chico and her brother following after saya. both of them past maria without giving her a glance. girl's night was once again ruined.

saya and reyna sat down on at a table looking out to the dance floor now, both of them felt numb. "i'll talk to you later, i can't do this anymore." saya got up from the table, before reyna could say anything saya was gone. reyna slumped herself on the table. she ended up being alone, is what she thought. "rey." spooky sat down, across from reyna where saya once sat. reyna rolled her eyes, picking up a random drink from the table, she threw it in her brother's face. spooky's eyes went shut, he stilled himself, wiping his eyes with his jacket sleeve he slowly looked to reyna.

"a fucking puppet, that's what you are." reyna growled. reyna was letting what chico said get to her, she always wondered if her brother wasn't in the domimion before she came. would chico and her still have a thing? would maria be her bestfrined? would people respect her the same? "y'all might know her as the dark cloud that haunts the halls of king's but tonight thanks to the lowly ladies of the cheer death squad, she's gone from wasteiod to... passable. please put your hands together for the ball of ball the new and improved miss rat 1987." brandy's voice snapped reyna out her trance, as they pulled petra through the crowd people finally clapped once she was on the stage, a big blonde wig, a horrible yellow dress and make up.

it was a mixture of reaction in the crowd, some people clapped and some people stood there feeling bad for petra. "brandy you're a bitch!" reyna couldn't be heard over the crowd of laughs that started because of petra running through the crowd getting through the exit.

∘◦

reyna sat slumped in a chair, with fruit punch in her hand. she was watching all the couples dance on the floor. by then she was sure her best friends had left, chico and spooky were enjoying themselves. even shabnam found a girl to dance with he seemed happy. reyna frowned once she realized she was the only one left alone. until she turned to see the monks, the party wasn't over yet, so why were they out in the open? there was no trouble. reyna squinted her eyes seeing a familiar bruised face, looking around she got up quickly coming between both marcus and billy that was masked by the hoods. "what are you doing here? petra was embarrassed in front of everyone. you two need to go." reyna warned, it was already enough to see petra like that she couldn't and wouldn't handle anymore. both boys looked to each other, they didn't count on reyna being at the dance.

marcus motioned billy to get in his position, then he grabbed reyna's hand once billy started to walk off and walked her into his position, watching making sure no one had a glimpse at them. "and that's why, we're here." marcus slid the bamboo stick from his sleeve, reyna furrowed her eyebrows wondering what he was going to do. it didn't take long for word of marcus' failed attempt with the bamboo in class. "you might not want to be here for this riot, reyna." marcus advised, aiming at vicktor he shot and it actually landed on his neck. reyna looked to the boy with question.

she watched as vicktor pulled the dart out, looking at it for a mere second only to drop to the ground and start screaming. "the baba yaga, she eats my loins!" he shouted getting the attention of many, reyna couldn't help but to laugh at the instant payback he was getting for what he did to petra.

"ladies and gentlemen, mellow yellow!" many people started to drop to the ground including juan, and spooky torres was lucky enough to dodge his. "oh shit marcus, you did too much." reyna looked to her angry brother who stood aside chico as they tried to get juan up, but he wouldn't budge. they both looked to reyna and marcus that stood together.

"marcus you got another one of those things?" reyna whispered as they approached, marcus started to fumble around, finally getting the bamboo stick, aiming it chico once he finally stood in front of them. reyna sighed, knowing it was too late. spooky pulled his sister into his chest so she stood on the side with chico and spooky. "que paso, muchacho?" chico snatched the bamboo away shoving marcus into the table. spooky went to jump in but reyna held her brother back and gave him a daring look. chico pushed marcus to the ground.

"marcus, bumangon ka!" reyna pleaded for him to get up, his face was already bruised because of chico when she didn't do anything to help last time. reyna was out of her brother's grip now, ready to pounce on chico, ready to declare her siding, willie pulled the girl back ever so gently not wanting to see her get hurt, and then shoved chico to the ground once he was over marcus. willie finally showed his true siding. "step off." he adjusted his blazer, and the toothpick in his mouth. chico was quick to his feet, jaw clenched.

"you want a taste, bitch?" chico dared getting closer to willie, only for him to throw the toothpick out of his mouth and not to budge at all. willie looked over to marcus, and then to reyna. "bounce." willie was ready to take on spooky and chico if he had to.

"and miss the disco?" marcus stepped closer to both of the alpha males. "i'm all about a fair fight, just making sure mine keeps it that way." reyna looked back to spooky who was mid-eye roll due to his sister's actions tonight. how were they going to come back from this? if word came out that spooky didn't help his left-hand man in a fight that involved willie, the bitch, who watched his sister struggle in master zane's class and not do anything about it?

"it's been a while since the soto vatos cleaned the house." chico shurgged off his jacket letting it drop to the ground preparing himself for a fight, that he knew wouldn't happen with willie he was testing the waters. "yeah?" willie showed no fear on backing down and it only made reyna worry more for her close friend.

"throw in the rat for free. eh? hagale, puto." chico encouraged willie slapping himself in the face. reyna swallowed. "willie move, willie move!" reyna's warning turned into a scream as she pushed willie's back. but it was too late, the sound of skin could be heard and willie dropped but reyna caught him with a grunt of his deadweight.

"chico!" master lin yelled, flooding in with the real monks. his cane came to chico's neck making chico take a kneel. master lin looked to his few students that remained there. "this dance is over. everybody turn to their rooms." master lin's voice went deep as he looked spooky into the eye.

∘◦

reyna didn't bother knocking walking into marcus' room, where she knew both willie and marcus would be there. both boys turned to look at the door. it was marcus' first time seeing reyna in regular attire, away from her bright colors. she just wore black sweats, and a white tank top. and her hair down and slicked out of her face. "how are you feeling?" reyna managed to put her anger towards willie in her pocket for the night. "good, thanks for not letting your brother help chico out." marcus nodded to the girl only making reyna crack a smile nodding along.

"thanks for catching me." willie smiled at reyna and she just nodded. "you know tonight was a shitty night for me boys. it started off good, with my girls. chico came, and it went all downhill from there. watched everyone have a date on the floor and smile. my brother is pissed at me along with chico and i haven't heard from my girl's. so, you two better end it right." reyna declared walking to them, moving their remotes off their laps so she could lay across them. her heard in marcus' laps and her legs on willie's.

marcus looked down somewhat shocked at her actions, and willie didn't budge, it was a regular for him. reyna would always come to with his room and crew, just to chill. "well i have some jack daniels under my bed and w-" marcus tried to point out only for willie and reyna to deadpanned him.

"or we can, make a fort and tell stories." marcus rolled his eyes sarcastically remarking to the two. reyna smiled getting up from their laps. "okay!" she began to pull on marcus' bedding. marcus just let out a sigh, and wilie a groan. it was going to be a long night with her.

an: again like the last chapter, this episode was just bit of a fill because i don't like to bend plotlines that much. don't forget to vote and comment!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

123 2 20
read to find out
10.2K 167 12
[completed] Just another Hamilton college au! It's obviously very gay and such! Ships are: Lams Mullette Jeffmads Marliza i'm sorry
40.1K 952 20
GOD'S BEST ANGELS COULD KILL LIKE DEVILS. [Copyright © 2016 mxrvelous]
73 11 7
selcouth • adjective • unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous