love me

By papyayadahlila

okay so basically this book is gonna be about a girl aaliyah aka liyah and she is a plus size lesbian. her da... More

introduction
first day of senior year
first day of senior year pt.2
really nigga
her
the start of something new?
enough
life is kinda okay now
movies and chill
characters
my happiness
prom proposal
heartbreak
whose ready to paaaartaaaaaaaay
pain all i know is pain
i missed you
sunshine
why me
revenge
chaos
lol are you dead?
welcome home
valentine's day
ain't this bout a bitch
chillin
spring break
spring break pt.2
spring break pt.3
whew
new book

morning after

1.5K 40 7
By papyayadahlila

liyah pov
i wake up to the smell of pancakes and tory lanez blaring and i smile to myself. i get my phone from dreys nightstand and check it. i have a few dms and messges from some people but only one gets my attention thou. its from gen gen asking if i want to hang out at the mall today and do last minute Christmas presents.

i tell her sure and she says she'll pick me up later. i look down and realize im still naked i smile as i remember last night it went way better then expected. i look around for my shirt when i spot it i get up but fall right back down. i groan and laugh at my self "fuck, so when you get really good dick it is true that you can't walk right."

i just crawl towards my shirt put it on and get a pair of booty shorts outta my drawer. i attempt to get up again and i do but my legs are still wobbly. "got damit audrey." i say to myself.

"damn ma its the morning what could've ive done so early in the day." i jump so damn hard and a sound leaves my lips "bitch you can't do that kinda shit you know when i scared i stop breathing!" she just laughs at me while im just glaring at her.

"come on babygirl lets go eat. need some help dont you?" i nod my head she snakes my arm around her neck and walks with me into the kitchen and she makes my plate as i start the coffee. i grab my cup fill it with creamer and a little milk and some ice and wait for the coffee to finish brewing and pour it into the cup i then mix it and add a straw.

as im done with my coffee drey hands me my plate as she starts making hers. she cooked a feast there pancakes waffles sausage eggs bacon and hashbrowns. everyone else begins to come down stairs.

her mom was first "good morning my beautiful girls it smells amazing in here" "thanks mom it was all me" drey responds then comes Jeremiah my best buddy i smile and he lights up when he sees me he runs to me and i pick him up.

"good morning lay lay" i smile at his nickname for me "good morning miah howd you sleep?" "good!" he answers back with the biggest smile on his face. "do you want me to fix your plate?" he nods his head eagerly.

i grab his little kiddie plate from the cabinet then place him on the counter with his mom as she makes her coffee. they start talking as brandon comes down the stairs he walks into the kitchen with the rest of us. "morning everyone" "morning" everyone replies back.

i finish miahs plate i take it to his little kid table with some milk and his tablet so he can watch youtube. me and drey take our plates to her room she turns her tv on and goes to hulu. "wanna watch bobs burger?" " you know you didnt even have to ask" she cuts it on and we began to watch it and just enjoy each others company.

its been s few hours and gen texted me telling me to get ready. i limp my way to the bathroom and start my shower while playing toni romiti. i do all of my hygiene then moisture my hair and pull it into a puff. i wrap the towel around my body make my way to drey room.

i go to the drawer and see a grey crop top im debating on if i should wear it or not then i hear drey say " baby wear that grey crop top you'll look amazing" then she gets up and smacks my ass "fine but only because i love you." she smiles "i love you too babes." i put it on with light denim washed jeans then i grab socks and my white chucks.

then i put on my jacket and tell gen im at audreys and she already knew that but shes like 3 mintues away. i quickly put on some earrings and spray some perfume. "damn who are you tryna look good for?" drey inquires "lmaoo baby nobody your all i could need and want." i kiss her and finish getting ready then gen calls me saying she outside.

drey pulls me in for a breath-taking kiss she wraps her arms around my waist. "hmm baby i got to go" i mange to say within the kiss she just kissee me harder and i just melt right in her hands like ice cream on a hot sunny summa day.

then we hear "EEEEWWWW COOTTIIEESSS!!" we stopped and we look over to see jeremiah at the door with a unreadable expression on his face im laughing as i grab my things i hug drey then kiss drey on the cheek and say "dye babes ill see you later." jeremiah comes to me with his arms opened wide i chuckle and hug his little cute self. i walk to the front door and see his mom and brother chilling i quickly run over and hug them and then throw one last final goodbye over my shoulder before i finally leave.

"damn bitch its about damn time took for fucking ever." gen says as she starts th car up and begins driving down the road. "bitch shut up but i missed you" i say pouting. "i missed you too love"  we hug each other once we get to a stoplight and she just stares into my face and her eyes got big and i covered my face.

"OMG BITCH DID YOU FINALLY LOST YOUR VIRGINITY HOW WAS IT I KNOW IT WAS GOOD BECAUSE YOURE GLOWING MAMAS!!!omg how was her tounge game? wait did she dick you down......... with a strap? was it good? was it everything you wanted and more?" "damn genesis all these questions just slow down one at a time. ill just answer the ones i remember okay. " yes it was good, i was kinda scared at first but then she made me comfortable.

she even told me she loved me and i said it back and i meant it. honestly gen she broke my back last night." "omg im so happy for you look at my babygirl growing up." i laughed at her as she took a left turn then pulled into the mall parking lot. gen parks and they go in and we immediately start shopping and buying presents.

-few hours later-

we've been at the mall for a while just buying presents and shit. i had to buy double because dreys birthday is during winter break its new years day. yay this year i actually get to spend it with my significant other. me and gen are otw to the food court bc were both starving. im debating between chick fil a and panda express. "genesis which one i cant decide." i say pointing to the 2 restaurants.

"hmm lets do chick fil a i mean it is the Lord's calories." "yeah you're right."  "first can we go to the car to drop the bags off?" i question lifting my arm showing the bags that are currently cutting the circulation to my arm. "lol yeah lets go" we walked to the car then we walked back in to the food court.

i went over to the counter to order "hi can i have a number 3 with extra pickles....... like alot with a cookies and cream milkshake and chick fil a sauce oooo and polynesian too. thank you" " my pleasure" the worker responds i step to the side so gen can order and i pull my phone out to pass time. and see i have a text from drey and lana. lana is just checking in and i call her and we talk for a few then i tell her we'll talk more once i get home.

i open my message from drey
baaaabygirl❤👑- wassup baby i miss hearing your voice 😫.
i miss you too baby ill call you when i get home
baaaabygirl❤👑- okay i love you❤
i love you more!❤

im smiling from ear to ear and gen walks up and snaps in my face to get my attention. she pulls me outta my trance and holds our food up. "hey thot i got our food since you're in lala land" i chuckle "thank you." we then go sit down and just laugh and talk like we normally do. afterwards its getting late so we decide to go home she drops me off at my house and helps with all of my bags.

i have like 15 bags 5 are dedicated to alana 3 are for gen and 4 of them are for drey the rest are for me of course. im the best bestie, girlfriend, and sister ever. i hide the bags underneath my bed that are for drey. then i pull my phone out and puts it on the charger and call the source of my happiness.

"hi my love" i answer as soon as i see her gorgeous face. " hi love bug" she answers back "show me what you got i wanna see." " aight wait i wanna get comfortable first." i grab a sports bra a sweatshirt and leggings and head to the bathroom and do my business there. i walk out like 15 minutes later and walk over to my phone only to see drey watching amazing world of gumball shes so into the show she doesn't even realize im here.

"babe." no response. "babe!!" i say but louder this time still no response. "BABE!!!" i say but i use my man voice this time. she jumps" awe shit may bad mamas wassup?" " i just wanted to show you what i got." i showed her everything but her stuff and we just chilled and vibed i looked at my phone realizing it was almost 2 am.

"damn we've been talking since forever." " i know right but um hey lemme ask you something right quick." " um... ok wassup." idk why but it always scares me when someone asks me of they can ask me a question like i start asking myself a bunch of questions and then i start to over exaggerating. "aaliyah! stop overthinking and let me ask my question." damn howd she know " ight so look i know i haven't made it official yet but you're mine and will always be mine but i just wanted to know, babygirl will you be mine?"

bitch when i tell you im smiling so damn hard i look like a damn horse just straight teeth my lips are nonexistent nowhere to be found. "of course i will i love you so much baby." " i love you too mamas."

we just spent the rest of the night vibing and enjoying each others company we didnt fall alseep till almost 6am. its almost 1 pm and i see that drey never hung up i smile at my phone turn my tv on going to hulu and turning on big time rush.

I go downstairs and make me some breakfast that consist of a fruit salad with watermolen pineapple mangos and honey dew along with some strawberries and grapes. i then grab my cold coffee i made last night and head back upstairs. i set my shit down on my night stand then i go to my mason jar on my dresser.

in there contains shit that helped me these past 4 months with loving myself they have cute little messages on them. they're all colorful thanks to my colorful sharpies they also have cute lil pictures on them depending on the message. i picked one out it was a pink sticky not and in baby blue writing it read: "reminder you are worthy of all the love you've been given." with coloful hearts scattered around the little pink paper.

i smile and look back at my baby who's just know getting up she's honestly a major key to me truly loving myself i appreciate her more than she'll ever know. i look at it a little longer before i fold it back up and put it back then i mix it back up so i dont pick it again tomorrow.

i walk towards my phone "good morning sleeping beauty" she smiles and mutters a good morning before sleep takes over her body again. i smile as i watch her chest fall and rise she looks so beautiful when she's sleeping. i grab my breakfast and start eating while i give my full attention to tv displaying big time rush and i just relax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 212 13
Hannah is a shy, nerdy, geeky girl with very little friends. In fact she had no friends other the the few people she talks to online when she plays v...
885K 22.3K 21
Audrey is a 24 year old who was used to working hard to help out her family. Something horrible happens though and all she can think about was the on...
108K 2.3K 27
{Currently being re-written} Lynn Jones is your average nice, sweet, and friendly good girl. She gets A's and nothing less. Aundraya, your typical...
145K 3.7K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...