FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

Od -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... Vรญce

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO

42.6K 1.1K 1K
Od -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰]

"someone said, don't drink her potions,
she'll kiss your neck with no emotions"

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena stood in front of Mystic Falls High School, all looking at it with different expressions. "Here we are. Senior year," Caroline sighed as if she was in a daze, happy that they had all made it, "anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asked with furrowed eyebrows as she stared at the school with her hands on her hips. The blonde vampire looked between her three friends, noticing the expressions on their faces causing her to sigh once again, this time in dejection.

"Okay, so prank night was a bust," the blonde stated making Thea scoff in mock amusement, "you can say that again," she muttered as she stared at the school boredly, it being the last place she wanted to be right now. Caroline elbowed her best friend slightly before continuing with her uplifting speech, "but we are accepting it, and we are moving on," she stated, smiling at her friends positively. Bonnie nodded in agreeance, "your right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghosts of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" the witch asked rhetorically as the 4 best friends began to walk towards the school.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day," Caroline added with a grin as she looped her arm with Bonnies, holding her other arm out for Thea. The dark haired wolf smiled, looping her arm with her blonde friends as she spoke up sarcastically, "let's not forget that my soul is literally linked to the psychotic hybrid who killed my brother."

The brunette held out her free arm for Elena to take hold of so the four girls could strut into the high school together, but the doppelganger slowed her steps, coming to a sudden halt behind them. "Today's our anniversary," she voiced, causing the other three girls to turn around to face her, "technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year," she clarified sadly as the other three teens stared at her with sad expressions.

Elena had told Thea about Stefan during their late night phone call last night. The two brunettes had spent hours crying on the phone to each other like they did when they were younger, and Thea had put aside her anger towards Elena, knowing it wasn't her fault. The wolf told her brunette friend about the fact that her and Klaus' souls were linked, conveniently forgetting to mention the secret kisses the two had shared and the fact that she had slowly began to fall in love with him in fear of her friend hating her.

"Yeah, you win," Caroline told the doppelganger with a frown causing Thea to roll her eyes. Did I forget to mention the fact that my life is tied to the original hybrids? That same original hybrid that Damon was out searching for a way to kill? the dark haired teen asked herself as she stared between her friends in incredulity. "Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie questioned, concerned for her best friend as Elena nodded in assurance. "I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life," the brunette insisted as she took a deep breath, walking passed her friends and heading into the school.

Caroline and Bonnie glanced at each other, grins beginning to grow on their faces as Thea stared at them in disbelief. "How the hell did she win?" the wolf asked as she threw up her arms in exasperation, her eyes wide as she looked between her two remaining friends in confusion. The vampire and witch laughed at their friend's dramatics before each grabbing a hold of one of her arms, the three strutting into Mystic Falls High with beaming smiles.

✧✦✧✦✧

Elena and Thea made their way towards their lockers, them both being next to each other, when Elena's phone began to ring. "It's Damon," the doppelganger muttered to her friend, causing the dark haired teen's head to perk up in interest at the mention of her best friend's name. She hadn't seen the eldest Salvatore since she got back into town, and she missed him a lot. "Hey. Are you checking up on me? Because I'm fine," the brunette spoke into the phone, making Thea laugh at the bluntness of her friend's tone as she opened her locker, taking out the books she needed.

"Rebekah? She's living with you now?" the doppelganger said in disbelief, catching Thea's attention as she closed her locker before leaning against it in confusion. Rebekah was still here? she pondered as she looked at her best friend in concern, "what about Stefan? What is he up to?" Elena asked in worry before rolling her eyes in annoyance. Thea assumed the elder Salvatore had given her some vague answer, refusing to tell her the truth- the wolf could have listened into the conversation with her advanced hearing but this was Elena's business, her friend would tell her herself if she needed to.

"Come on, Damon. I can handle it. What?" Elena demanded before huffing angrily and slamming her locker door loudly in frustration, causing Thea to jump, startled. "You're still cheering, right T?" Caroline asked from across the hall as she put up a flyer for the Spirit Squad back-to-school Bonfire, catching the two brunette's attention. "Of course, what ever would you do without your best dancer?" the wolf mocked jokingly as the two girls made their way over to their blonde friend who had a beaming smile on her face, "I forgot about the bonfire," Elena sighed causing Caroline's smile to drop.

"You have to go! It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year-" the vampire pleaded with the doppelganger as she gave her a disbelieving look. "Relax, Caroline. I'll be there," Elena assured her as she and Thea both laughed at the blondes' neurotic persuading. Caroline sighed in relief, smiling softly, "thank you. It's just that-" the blonde started to explain before she was cut off by Tyler's lips attaching to hers. Thea cringed in disgust, averting her eyes. She may have been happy for them both, but Tyler was still her brother and it was definitely weird seeing him kiss her best friend.

"Happy first day!" Tyler exclaimed with a beaming smile as he looked between his girlfriend, baby sister and Elena. It was at that point that Thea noticed a small red stain on the collar of her twins shirt, her eyes narrowing in anger, "is that blood?!" the wolf hissed quietly, as to not draw the attention of onlookers, her eyes turning to slits as she glared at her brother. "Oh my god," Caroline mumbled, pushing her boyfriend into the boys bathroom with Thea hot on her heels and Elena trailing slowly behind them.

"What's going on?" the elder Lockwood questioned as both Caroline and Thea stood in front of him, each with an icy glare whilst Elena checked the bathroom stalls to make sure they were all empty. "Vampire 101- don't wear your breakfast to school!" the blonde scolds him causing Tyler to roll his eyes in slight annoyance, "chill out.it was just a blood bag," he said passively, making Thea's eyes narrow even smaller. "From where?" the wolf asked, pissed at the way her brother was acting so carefree about the whole situation.

"Rebekah hooked me up," the newly turned hybrid told her as he looked between his girlfriend and twin as they interrogated him, noticing the aggravated expressions on both of their faces. "Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for?" Caroline demanded, sounding slightly jealous, "Klaus told her to keep a watch on me, protect his new asset," Tyler responded with an amused smirk on his face, causing the two girls' anger to increase.

"His what?" the blonde vampire asked in puzzlement at the same time as Thea snapped at her brother in irritation, "why are you so amused by this?" Tyler rolled his eyes, not understanding why the two were being so difficult before smiling brightly at his two favourite girls, "I'm his first successful hybrid. Don't you guys think that's the tiniest bit awesome?" he asked, causing the two to stare at him with their jaws dropped, disbelief and anger washing over their faces.

"Oh, wow. I can't believe you just said that. Care, he's all yours," Thea fumed as she glared at her brother before grabbing the doppelgangers arm and dragging her back out into the hallway. "Good luck," Elena called over her shoulder as she exited the bathroom after Thea, bumping into someone as she did so. The brunette looked up finding the forest green eyes of her boyfriend staring back at her, "hello Elena, Thea," he smirked at them both causing Thea to roll her eyes in annoyance. She hated emotionless Stefan, he was too much of a dick.

Elena looked at him, backing a way slightly in fear, "what are you doing here?" she asked him, making Stefan frown at her in mock confusion. "What do you mean? I'm going back to school! Go Timberwolves!" he cheered sarcastically, causing the young Lockwood to snort- attempting to cover up her laughter as she received a glare from her doppelganger friend. "What, why?" Elena asked in confusion, puzzled as to why her emotionless boyfriend would want to go back to school. Stefan smirked in return, glancing between the two brunettes, "Klaus wants me to keep an eye on you, especially you Thea. I'm just doing what I'm told."

The Lockwood wolf glared at Stefan, irritated that Klaus had hired her a babysitter, though her heart did flutter at the thought of him wanting to protect her still after everything that had happened between them. "We're going to be late for class," Thea sneered as she barged past the emotionless vampire, "come on, E," she said, nodding for her friend to follow her. As Elena moved to walk passed Stefan however, he reached out grabbing a hold of her arm, "oh, class is this way," he tells the doppelganger with a taunting smirk causing the two brunettes to glare at him in fury.

"Let go of me, Stefan," Elena spat as Thea began to walk back towards them, fearful that her friend would get hurt. She knew that Stefan would never dream of hurting Elena, but emotionless Stefan was unpredictable- nobody knew just how far he was willing to go. "Elena, do you think I want to be a senior for the 100th time? No. But if I don't have a choice in the matter, then neither do the two of you," he stated as he looked between the two brunettes with a bitter smile, making Thea narrow her eyes in anger, "let her go Stefan," Thea seethes earning a humourless laugh from the younger Salvatore.

It was at that point that Alaric noticed the three, approaching them with a scowl as he stared at the vampire. "Let her go," Alaric demanded, and to everyone's shock, the vampire began to back away with a smile, his hands up in mock surrender. Before either Thea or Elena had the chance to do something, Stefan pushed the history teacher up against the lockers, drawing the attention of others causing Elena to hiss, "Stefan, stop it!" The younger Salvatore ignored her, pushing Ric harder against the row of lockers, "you're not gonna want to get in my way? Okay, Ric?" he threatened before letting him go.

"I will see you three in history," Stefan said with a smile before turning around and walking off down the corridor, leaving Alaric, Thea and Elena stood with their jaws dropped open in shock. "Emotionless Stefan is such a dick," the wolf stated as the three of them made their way to Alaric's classroom, the two others nodding silently in agreement. "What the hell is he doing here?" Alaric questioned angrily as he began to pace around the front of the room in front of the two brunettes who sat in their usual seats.

"Klaus compelled him to watch over Elena and I," Thea said in a bored tone as she put her feet up on the desk, closing her eyes so she could attempt to get some sort of rest before class started. The wolf hadn't gotten much sleep last night between her brother being turned into a hybrid and her soulmate leaving town, which surprisingly hurt her more than she expected. "Apparently I'm one of Klaus' assets now that my blood is the only way to create a hybrid," Elena started before turning to look at her dark haired friend with a mocking smile, "and, you know, he's obsessed with T," she joked laughing slightly as Thea pushed her shoulder without opening her eyes, causing the ex-vampire hunter to laugh from the other side of the room.

"So he's a bodyguard now?" Alaric asked with a sarcastic scoff causing Elena to look down at her desk in sadness, "I don't know what he is. But he's definitely not Stefan," the brunette whispered just as the bell rang. Thea opened her eyes, taking her legs down off the desk as she looked between Alaric and Elena with serious expressions, "look, him being here is not good for any of us, we have to do something," she told them both just before students began to enter the room.

Caroline and Tyler entered the room, the former with a smile as she sat down next to her best friend whilst the hybrid sat behind his sister sheepishly. "I'm sorry T, I'll be more careful next time," the elder Lockwood promised, his voice barely above a whisper as Alaric wrote AP American History on the chalkboard at the front of the classroom. Thea rolled her eyes before turning to face her twin, "just let Care help you, okay? You can't draw attention to yourself Ty, I can't lose you again," the young wolf pleaded as she stared at her brother in despair, the hybrid nodding in response.

"You're in my seat," a voice said from beside her causing the dark haired teen to turn back around in her chair, her eyes landing on the green-eyed vampire with narrowed eyes. "Then find another one, Stefan," Thea replied sassily with a sarcastic smile on her face that made the vampire roll his eyes in annoyance, before walking to the chair at the other side of Elena. "Move," he told the boy that currently occupied the seat, smiling at the doppelganger as the innocent high schooler rushed from his chair, "hey you," he taunted as he sat in the now empty seat.

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders- the Native Americans," Alaric begins just as a familiar blonde walked in. "What about the Vikings?" Rebekah asked as she took a seat at the front of the class, ignoring the glares the group of friends had given her as she entered. "There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States," the history teacher replied as his face twisted in confusion, "who are you?" he questioned having not seen the blonde girl before.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favourite subject," the blonde vampire replied with a grin causing Thea to laugh quietly from the back of the classroom. This day couldn't get any worse.

✧✦✧✦✧

After school, Caroline and Thea were outside on the side-lines of the field, starting cheerleading practice as the footballer players practiced on the field in front of them. The wolf was stretching beside her blonde friend when their coach looked around in confusion, "has anybody seen, Dana?" she asked causing the two girls to share a nervous look before shrugging at their coach. Of course they knew, Stefan had killed her last night.

"Sounds like you have opening on the squad," Rebekah chirped as she walked forward standing between the two friends, seemingly appearing out of nowhere in her gym gear. "What are you doing?" Caroline hissed as she stood up facing the blonde original with her arms crossed, Thea continued to stretch though her eyes were focused on the two blondes in apprehension. Rebekah ignored the vampire, beginning to stretch beside Thea causing Caroline to scoff, "hey. Hey, you can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives," she said as she stopped the original from stretching.

Rebekah turned to face her, "I'm only interested in yours," Rebekah remarked, smirking at the cheerleader, "your popularity, your spunk, your best friend," she listed, throwing a smile at Thea over her shoulder which caused the two best friends to scoff. "Maybe even your boyfriend," the original smiled as she moved her gaze over to the football field, watching Tyler run with the football. Thea stood in annoyance, walking to stand next to her blonde friend, "why are you here Rebekah?" the wolf sighed, stepping in as she noticed the seething look on Caroline's face.

Rebekah smiled at her sadly, "I want to apologise for yesterday. You're the first real friend I've made in a thousand years Tia, and I ruined that in fear of going against my stupid brother," she told her honestly with despair clear as day in her eyes. Thea glanced at her with a blank look on her face, "if you want to be my friend Rebekah, then you need to stop antagonising my other friends," the wolf replied causing the original to smile.

Thea turned back to face Caroline, finding her friends eyes locked on the footballers in front of them, more specifically on her twin brother that had just compelled his coach. Shaking her head, Thea turned back to face her blonde friend in frustration, "you can handle this one too, Care," she said causing the blondes head to snap towards her in annoyance, "why can't you talk to him? He's your twin!" she said in exasperation, throwing up her hands to make her point.

Thea rolled her eyes, "because if I go over there, I'll lose my shit," the wolf stated as she narrowed her eyes at her brother from her spot. Yesterday she had been scared about losing her brother, and now she found herself wishing she could kill him herself. Caroline sighed in agitation before storming over to Tyler, muttering curses under breath as she did so causing the dark haired teen to laugh. "Back off Care, okay?" the wolf said to the original next to her as she watched her best friend shout at her brother in amusement, "she's been through far too much already," Thea said as she looked up at Rebekah with pleading eyes.

"I can't help that she's got everything I want," Rebekah said innocently with a small smirk causing Thea to roll her eyes, her own smile tugging up in amusement. "But I'll try my best. I just want to be your friend, Tia," the original told her sincerely, causing Thea to smile at her gratefully before they both looked back towards the football field, feeling the players' stares on them. The blonde original smiled wanting to show off before taking off in a run, doing a front handspring and landing in the splits as the group of guys wolf-whistled and cheered her on.

Thea laughed slightly at the originals actions before she caught her waving flirtatiously over at her brother, mocking her best friend. Thea smirked, wanting to lower the originals ego down a peg or two. The wolf had done gymnastics with Caroline since the girls could talk, so, with her astounding ability the wolf winked at her best friend from across the field before taking off in a run. The wolf started with a round-off backhand spring before finishing with an Arabian twist, smiling as the cheers and whistles from the football player's grew louder.

Caroline wolf-whistled, cheering loudly from her spot as Rebekah frowned at her new friend in slight envy. "What can I say, Bex? I felt inspired," Thea joked as she began to stretch, laughing as she dodged the bag Rebekah threw at her in frustration.

✧✦✧✦✧

After practice, Thea went back home to change ready for the bonfire before meeting the gang back in Alaric's classroom to discuss their plan to take Stefan down. "I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire, then when he's distracted," Elena started, trailing off as Alaric spoke up "I'll shoot him." Thea played with the hem of her red dress as she leant against the wall next to Damon, "can't Bonnie just ju-ju him or something?" he asked, not wanting his brother to get hurt even in his emotionless state.

Thea shook her head from beside of him as she drank from the flask he had given her as a welcome home present when he came in earlier, downing the brown liquid that was in it. "No, we're trying to keep Bonnie out of this," she stated as Elena nodded in agreement, "I don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her. Caroline, are you covered?" the doppelganger asked looking at the blonde vampire in the doorway. "Yeah, I will make sure the old Forbes jail cell is prepared and ready," she said whilst nodding her head, "kinky" Thea muttered under her breath, causing Damon and Caroline to laugh, the two being the only ones that could hear her.

"We're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah? Wherever Stefan goes, the blonde ponytail tends to follow," Damon said becoming serious once again as he crossed his arms over his chest, "which is why you're going to distract her," Elena told him, smirking slightly at the annoyance that swept over his face. "What?! How? She's an original. Last time I checked, we're out of daggers," the elder Salvatore insisted causing the doppelganger to roll her eyes, "so then preoccupy her with your charm," the brunette replied in a bored tone causing Thea to scoff in amusement.

"Might have better luck finding the dagger," the wolf stated, smirking at the elder vampire mockingly causing the rest of the group to laugh loudly. Damon frowned, shoving Thea's shoulder before noticing the amused smile on Alaric's face, "are you ever not going to be mad at me for a day?" he asked him as Alaric shook his head, a serious expression now sat upon his face. "Doubtful," he sighed just as the door to the classroom opened, Tyler walking in with his new cheery attitude that was beginning to piss Thea off.

"Sorry I'm late. What's going on?" the elder twin asked as he glanced between the group, "we need you to raid mom's vervain supply. I'd do it myself but she thinks the sun shines out of your ass so she wouldn't look twice if she caught you," Thea told him before taking another sip from the flask in her hand, causing Tyler to frown at her. "You shouldn't be drinking," he stated, his eyes narrowing as he stared at his little sister causing her to scoff in irritation, "bite me," Thea replied with a sarcastic smile as she continued to drink.

"And you can't do that to Stefan," he said, looking between everyone in the room in defiance, "why not?" Caroline questioned as everyone stared at the hybrid in confusion. "Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest," Elena began to explain before Tyler cut her off, "yeah, it's not in Klaus'," he shot back with a glare, causing Thea to narrow her eyes. What was his problem? Caroline shook her head in frustration, having had enough of the hybrids attitude today, "but Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler. Why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion?" she asked in slight anger as she glared at her boyfriend.

"Uh-oh," Damon muttered as Thea's head snapped towards him, his face holding a look of recognition, "Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything," Tyler snapped defensively as he glared back at the blonde vampire. "Oh, boy," Damon spoke up once again causing Thea to sigh in frustration, "okay, can we cool it on the commentary please? What the hell is going on?" the wolf snapped as she looked between the elder Salvatore and her twin brother. Damon ignored her, walking over to Alaric's desk and picking up the vervain dart causing the dark haired teen to stare at him in utter confusion.

"Look, I'm just going to go," Tyler mumbled in frustration, turning to walk out of the door. Before he could however, Damon sped towards him, injecting him with the vervain causing him to collapse to the floor. "What are you doing?!" Caroline shouted as Thea began to walk towards her brother, glaring at the raven haired vampire as she passed him. "He's been sired," Damon replied, causing the group to stare at him in confusion. "He's been what?" the blonde vampire asked in puzzlement.

"Sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus' blood created him," Damon explained, kicking Tyler's body to see if he was really passed out causing Thea to narrow her eyes at him in seething anger, "watch it blood sucker," she spat making Damon roll his eyes. "Loyal how?" Elena questioned as she glanced at the knocked out hybrid curiously, "he'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrids," Damon said amused as he sat on Alaric's desk.

"So my brothers now the psychotic hybrid's little bitch?" Thea asked as she stood up, walking to lean on one of the desks next to Elena as Damon laughed in amusement, nodding his head. "So, how do I fix him?" Caroline asked hopefully as she glanced at the elder vampire, "get a new boyfriend," he stated with a serious look on his face. Thea groaned in frustration, one more thing to worry about, she sighed as she looked at her brothers crumpled body.

✧✦✧✦✧

The bonfire was in full swing, kegs and coolers lined up as the teenagers began to get drunk. "Thea! Thea! Thea!" a crowd roared as the dark haired teen stood across the table from one of the football players, downing beers as quickly as she could. "Woo!" the crowd cheered as Thea finished her last beer, successfully beating the football player, "beaten by a girl, Brad," she taunted with a smirk as she placed her cup back down on the table triumphantly. "It's Dylan," the boy muttered, sighing in frustration causing Thea to laugh, "oopsies," she slurred before walking away in a search to find more entertainment.

"Steffie!" the wolf giggled as she spotted Stefan amongst the group of teenagers, skipping over to him and giving him a hug. The vampire rolled his eyes in annoyance, he was hoping that Thea would be the most sensible out of the two girls tonight. He should've known better. "Why don't you sit down and rest, I'll get you some water," Stefan grumbled, irritated that he had to spend his night babysitting two teenagers. Thea frowned but nodded anyway, sitting down on the bench before disappearing back into the crowd of teenagers with a smirk on her face as soon as Stefan left.

"Brad! Another beer," the wolf shouted across to the boy from before as she began to dance with her fellow classmates. Dylan rolled his eyes, annoyed that she couldn't get his name right after he had repeatedly told her it, but getting her the alcohol nonetheless. "Thanks," Thea muttered to the boy who nodded in response, dancing at the side of her. As Thea downed her 8th beer of the night, the dark haired teen began to become even more wasted, so when Dylan suggested going some place less crowded, the wolf thought it was an amazing idea.

Dylan pushed Thea against a tree, kissing her neck in lust before moving to kiss her lips. The brunette stiffened at the sudden realisation of what was happening, pushing the boy away from her. "Brad! Brad, stop it," she told him as she pushed at his chest weakly, an unsettling feeling arising in her stomach. It's not as if the girl had never slept with anyone before, but this just felt wrong. All she could think about was the hurt expression on Klaus' face as she walked away from him the other night, and the ache in her heart came flooding back. "Stop!" Thea shouted as the boy continued to ignore her, attempting to lift her dress causing tears to gather in the wolf's eyes.

"I believe she told you to stop," a voice with a British accent suddenly interrupted, causing Thea to sigh in relief. Rebekah smiled at her best friend before ripping the boy from her before compelling him, "I want you to go find Tyler Lockwood and tell him what you've just done to his little sister." Thea's eyes widened in fear, "Rebekah, he'll kill him!" she shouted causing the blonde to smirk, "exactly," she replied deviously before frowning as she noticed the expectant look on her friends face. "Fine," the blonde said before compelling the boy once again, "I want you to tell the coach you're quitting football, and forget this ever happened."

"Better?" Rebekah asked as she let go of the boy, causing Thea to nod, a slight smile on her face, "wait," the brunette called out to the boy causing him to stop. The wolf walked towards him with a sickly sweet smile, standing in front of him before punching him as hard as she could, breaking his nose. "Come near me again and I'll do a lot worse," she threatened making the boy nod in fear before running away from the two girls.

"So you look, not sober," Rebekah joked as she looked at the brunette in amusement. Thea laughed before becoming serious, "you know, he was kissing me and I was into it at first," she started, a far-away expression on her face as she glanced at the blonde, "and then your stupid brother and his hot smirk infiltrated my mind and suddenly the thought of another man's touch repulsed me," she stated in irritation as her eyes narrowed at the thought of the hybrid and his sarcastic smirk.

Rebekah laughed softly, smiling warmly at her friend, "you care about him Tia," the blonde told her honestly, frowning as she noticed the sad look that washed over the wolf's face. "I know, Bekah. And that terrifies me," she replied, her voice cracking as tears began to gather in her eyes once again, "I should hate him. He wants to kill my friends, he killed my brother for god sake. He's a monster, and yet, I can't help but want to be with him," she cried out before sobbing into her hands. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She either chose her heart and lost her friends, or stuck with her friends and lost her soulmate.

Rebekah looked at the brunette in sympathy, hugging her tightly in comfort. "Follow your heart, Tia. Put yourself first for once," the original told her as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Rebekah had only been around the group for one day, but it was overwhelmingly obvious that the wolf put everyone's happiness over her own, stretching herself thin to help her friends whilst they took it for granted. "You deserve your own happiness Tia," the blonde told her firmly, causing Thea to nod her head in agreeance.

"What's your brother's number?"

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

55K 1.2K 34
โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.. โž the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
340K 9.2K 57
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž; ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 109 6
-๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐Ž๐‘ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
3.2K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...