Surviving ➹ Teen Wolf x TVD ✓

By ritzmix

Being human? Not so fun after living 500 years on the run and having enemies left and right. After having... More

Cast
Playlist
Human
Pulling a 'Stefan'
Wolf-Girl
Bowling of the Dead
Prowling Through The Night
Red Eyes Sparkling in the Darkness
Eyes, Leather and Attitude
Wolf howling at the stars
Hook, line and Sinker
Curiosity Killed the Kat
Witch's Cookbook
Work in Progress
Cursed Family Blood
Glowing Golden
Bound in Blood
Feeling the Same
Slaying It Gradma
Two Negatives Make a Positive
Dressed to Kill
Slaughter Your Enemies
Words Like Knives
Epilogue

Teenage Witch

10.3K 386 73
By ritzmix

A/N: Hiya guys, sorry it took me so long to update but here it is. Also Liliya is portrayed by Ksenia Solo, who I love as Kenzi on Lost girl.

Chapter V: Teenage Witch

I took my shoes off and threw them into my bedroom before going into the kitchen to get something to eat. Going human apparently meant I had the need to eat food non-stop, although I should probably start doing some exercise.

I pulled out some cereals and milk, and sat on the kitchen table having my late night snack. As I ate I started thinking about future plans. I had promised Laura that I would call a witch to help, but which one should I call?

The little Bennett was a big no-no. There's no way in hell I'd give my localization to any of the scooby gang- I would probably get Klaus on my footstep the next day ready to use me as a blood-slave. I thought of the other Bennett witch I knew, Lucy Bennett, but the last time we saw each other I got stuck into that damn tomb.

I knew a few powerful witches in New Orleans but I knew that Marcel forced them into submission, and that they couldn't do magic without permission. That didn't leave me with a lot of choices. To bad Emily was dead and buried, that one was so useful.

I continued to search my head for a witch who wouldn't ask a lot of question and then I felt the lamp switch on inside my head.

"Of course." I mumbled. "Liliya."

I walked into a small pub near the road to get a drink before driving all the way to Mystic Falls. I had just been with wolf-lover boy Mason and I had a pretty good idea where the moonstone was hidden. Everything was going according to plan.

A. Get all the things necessary for the sacrifice.

B. Make a deal with Klaus, my freedom for the moonstone and the doppelganger- with a free vampire and a free werewolf.

C. Get my freedom !

The pub was pretty much empty, normal people don't actually get a drink at 9am, but then again I'm not part of the 'normal people'. There were two men in the back, sitting on a table, playing cards; two more playing snooker and a teenage girl sitting on the bar.

I sat on the stool next to the girl who I saw was filling her cup with vodka like there was no tomorrow. I called the bartender and asked for a bottle of vodka for me as well, compelling him subtly. As I drunk myself silly I checked the girl next to me. She had long black hair with a fringe and big blue eyes that were almost hidden behind the dark makeup. She was petite but her style, although classy and feminine, screamed 'I'm a badass and I can kick your ass!'.

I continued observing her, wondering how the bartender even gave her booze, and noticed that the girl was mumbling to herself in a familiar language. Bulgarian, my mother tongue. Wondering what a teenage Bulgarian girl was doing in the middle of nowhere getting drunk at 9am, I greeted her.

"Zdravei, you speak English? My Bulgarian is a bit rusty." I greet, making the teen look up at me. The moment she saw me I noticed her face losing all emotion and she looked at me unblinking. "Are you ok?" I inquired.

She continued to stare blankly at me until she started blinking quickly and shaking her head a bit. After composing herself she looked again at me and said softly. "Katerina Petrova. Turned on the 6 of April in 1492 by the blood of a vampire named Rose. Doppelganger. A former Traveler Witch. A mother. Commonly know as a bitch."

I felt my heart beat raise, as I quickly looked around making sure that no Original was near, and I grabbed the girls hand forcefully and glared with all my might. "Who the hell are you and how did you know all that?"

"I'm Liliya, pleasure I'm sure." The girl, Liliya, replied giving me a innocent smirk. "Teenage witch."

"How did you know who I was without touching me? Isn't that a witchy thing to do? Touch people's hands and know all their darkest secrets?" I inquired while still glaring at her. This girl was remarkably powerful, no other witch could find such precise facts about me. No one else alive even knew that I used to be a traveler witch.

"I'm all powerful..." Liliya grumbled, and I could see that she was drunk. "Plus I'm drunk, I wouldn't normally make chatter with a unknown vampire."

"Are you working for Klaus?" I inquired still not sure of the girl's intention, and I silently listened to her heart beat when she answered.

"Dearie, If Niklaus Mikaelson had a badass witch like me in is arsenal I would never be able to leave his side. You know- slave work for eternity. So no, I'm not working with any original douches." Liliya replied, as she rolled her eyes before drinking another shot.

She was telling the truth, we both knew that. I let out a sigh of relief and refiled my cup.

"Well then, teenage witch, let's get drunk." We smashed our cups together and drank up.

We ended up staying all day in the same seats getting smashed, from 9am up to 11pm. We could barely walk, and I was surprised- I had never seen a human drink so much. Luckily there was a hotel near and we ended up renting a room and passing out on the bed.

The next morning I woke up with a card on the table next to the bed.

'Kitty-Kat give me a call if you need a badass witch to kick some ass. XoXo Liliya.'

After remembering the night I met Liliya I pulled my phone out and called her. The rang a few times until I hear Liliya's voice on the other end of the line. "Sup bitches, who wants a piece of me now?"

I blinked a few times, not knowing how to answer that, before slowly smirking. "Zdravei Lils."

"Katerina, I was waiting for your call. I had a felling you would need me tomorrow. Was I in the right or what?" She inquired in a bubbly voice.

"Indeed, I'm needing you tomorrow in Beacon Hills. I need you to meet with a friend of mine, a alpha werewolf." I reply. Even though I hadn't met Liliya for long, for some unknown reason she inspired trust in me. However, even with all the trust in the world I didn't want the witches finding out about my problem- the whole human thing.

"No worries..." Liliya replied, and right after that my doorbell rung.

"Just a minute Lils." I tell her, before quickly skipping to the door. As I opened the door I got the shock of my life. There was Liliya in all her punk-rock-chiq style, with her phone on her hand and a big grin on her face.

"No worries Kat, cuz I'm already here." The petite dark haired teen said, before giving me a hug. "And I already know about the human thing you have going on at the moment, so chill my friend, I'm working on making you all immortal again."

"How did you know?" I ask slowly, still with a look of shock evident on my face.

"Sweetheart, we witches have a open phone line to the other side, and when your dead there's nothing better than to see what's going on here; and having the cure shoved down your throat by your doppelganger  makes your life look like a Mexican drama." The witch replied smirking. "But no worries, now that I'm here I'm making this house anti-witch and anti-ghosts, so no more spies."

"Thanks, so where are you staying?" I inquired with a smile after letting out a relived sigh. No more spies, no more ghosts and no more enemy witches.

"Isn't it obvious?" The blue eyes girl asked, returning my smile, before letting a large bag fall on the floor. "I'm staying with you."

"Great." I mumbled, not really happy with the situation. Katherine Pierce does not share anything, not even a sleeping place. But then again, normally Katherine Pierce doesn't need a witch to help her, so... "Get your ass inside Lils, you have the couch."

"Got it." She replied, giving me a wink and walking inside.

I let out a sigh, a mumble to myself. "Damn you Elena Gilbert, It's all your fault!"

The next morning I woke up with somebody knocking at the door. I groaned as I got up, and quickly grabbed a robe to cover myself with as I skipped to the door and opened it. As I passed through the living room I noticed Liliya sleeping like a corpse, not even bothered by the noise of the bell.

At the door, it was Laura. Her long dark hair was pulled up into a pony-tail and she was comfortably wearing a pair of leather shorts combined with a green shirt, a leather jacket and a pair of leather boots as well.

"Morning Kat, you look like shit." Laura informed me while smiling teasingly.

"Shut it leather girl, what do you want at this hour?" I grumbled, as I checked my watch- 7 am, beautiful.

"I want you to call your witch, I want to find out what this is about soon." The Alpha replied in a bored tone, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"My witch is sleeping on my couch so come in." I replied, rolling my eyes and opening the door a little more for her to come in.

We entered the living room and I noticed that Liliya and changed positions, however she was still sleeping with the dead. I let out a sigh before saying loudly. "GET THE HELL UP WITCH!"

Lils pretty much jumped, scared with the sound of my voice and ended up on the ground, groaning in pain. "What the hell Kat, why did you do that?"

"Laura, the Alpha I told you about is here to see you." I replied, controlling myself not to roll my eyes again, and sat on the couch. "So get up, and do your mojo."

"I'm Laura Hale, nice to met you." Laura introduced herself, however Liliya had that blank look on her face. Just like the one she had when we first met.

"Yes, Laura Hale. I know all about you." The blue eyes witch replied, sounding mysterious, although Katherine knew that Liliya probably really knew all about Laura.

"What can you tell me about this?" Laura asked, as she handed the picture of the dead deer to Liliya.

"Isn't it obvious?" Lils asked. "This is bait, bait for you, to be more precise. Someone wanted you back here Laura and that someone sent you that to make sure you returned home."

"What do you mean?" Laura asked quietly, as she furrowed her eyes in confusion.

"Sweetheart, you're not the one doing the hunt; you're the prey." I reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 95 17
Harry Potter and his friends find themselves in the middle of a deadly contest called the triwizard tournament. A three task competition with three s...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
84.3K 1.5K 41
Years before the Pevensies ever arrived at the Kirke Manor, a different daughter of Eve wandered into Narnia. Her name was Aewryn Kirke and she was t...
2.5K 104 23
A young justice fan fiction story based on our OCs Two girls discover their destinies in the strangest and probably harshest way possible. Both were...