F | Girl On Fire (Station 19)

By ChloeOgradyXo

Brooklyn Montgomery is the younger sister of Travis Montgomery. She's seventeen-years-old and has been in fos... More

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
ONE
TWO
PLEASE READ
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR

INTRODUCTION

7.4K 87 5
By ChloeOgradyXo

SUMMARY

Brooklyn Montgomery is the younger sister of Travis Montgomery. She's seventeen-years-old and has been in foster care since their parents died almost five years ago. With Travis and Michael's job as firefighters, child protective services didn't want to place Brooklyn with them and so she was put into a group home and subsequently fostered.
   Brooklyn has always been a smiley girl but when that changes, will Travis be able to help her before it's too late?

CAST

HAILEE STEINFELD as BROOKLYN "BRYN" MONTGOMERY

JAY HAYDEN as TRAVIS MONTGOMERY

ALBERTO FREZZA as RYAN TANNER

AND THE STATION 19 AND GREY'S ANATOMY ACTORS PORTRAY THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE STATION 19 OR GREY'S ANATOMY CHARACTERS.

BROOKLYN MONTGOMERY IS MY OC.

...

I hope you all stick around and continue to read "Girl On Fire"!

Much love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.3K 69
After the loss of her brothers, cutting off her mother and almost all of her sisters, and marrying the love of her life and becoming a mother herself...
271K 12.6K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
11.1K 327 28
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...
18.5K 222 50
Amelia is a introverted 16 year old with a kind heart, she believes in true love and that her boyfriend Liam is her soulmate. Things take the wrong w...