Queen of New Orleans {Marcel...

By LexiJenner19

Hylie Masahayule is the Queen of New Orleans, Mother of Davina and Girlfriend of Marcel. Read to see what sor... More

Chapter 1 'Always and Forever'
Chapter 2 'House of the Rising Son'

Chapter 3 'Tangled up in Blue'

696 12 3
By LexiJenner19

Hylie's POV

Marcel and I were getting ready, me getting dressed into;

Looking into the mirror I smiled.

"Damn, I do look good in a suit" said Marcel giving me a dashing grin. Thierry and I giggled/chuckled. I love this guy.

"my guy at the docks is gonna come forward as an eye witness, say he saw those two drunkenly fall into the Mississippi. they'll be dreading for weeks. No one will come looking around here." Thierry told us looking through his phone.

"that's good considering one of them is dead in a dumpster behind the county morgue and the other one is a vampire now" Mars said. (Marcels nickname). "Anything else?" Mars asked me. I was abut to nod when I pricked my finger.

"Ow!" I moaned slightly.

"allow me, baby" Mars told me smiling. He lifted my finger to his mouth and licked the blood off. I kissed his lip thankfully.

"one thing, I sent 4 nightwalkers to look into a werewolf sighting in the Quarter. I haven't heard from them since." Thierry complained.

"Babe. That makes 10 dead nightwalkers in the last week. You think the werewolves are back in town trying to start some trouble?" I asked.

Thierry mentioned, "Look, Marcel, I know you and Klaus are friends. But the fact is, since the Originals showed up--"

"Oh come now Thierry, you're not still upset about that little, toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? I thought we were at bygones." Klaus barged in.

"You gave him free rein in our compound?" Thierry asked Marcel. Mars hugged me.

"Yes, well, seeing as my family and I lived here, built the place, in fact--"

"All right, come on. We all know the drill. Thierry is my guy, Inner Circle. Klaus is my old-time friend and sire. he's also a guest here. Peace, all right?" Mars lectured them.

"All right." Klaus agreed.

"What you need my brother?" asked Mars, straightening my dress out.

"I'm afraid my sister Rebekah is insisting I demand Elijah return. She's quite worked up about it."

"I'll say."

"We're not gonna have 3 Originals walking around town, are we? Half our guys think the sister killed the nightwalkers." Thierry said. I rolled my eyes. Probably true.

"Is that an accusation? Against an Original?" Klaus said absolutely pissed off with Thierry.

I quickly blocked Klaus from Thierry so that he wouldn't do anything. "What did Marcel say about Peace?"

"Come on, walk with us" Mars said pulling Klaus along with us. I grabbed onto Marcels arm and hugged into his side.

"You're inner circle guy seems to lack a sense of humour." Klaus comments.

"he's a little overprotective, but loyal to a fault. We saved his life back in the forties. Found him dying of a war wound outside a VA Hospital. he'd kill for us and die for us. Plus that boy can play the trumpet like you would not believe. Maybe I'll see if he can play a little, tonight, at the party." I told The Hybrid as we walked.

"You're coming right?" Marcel asked.

"how can I miss the chance to meet the city councilman--" I zoned out of the rest of the conversation thinking about if Cami will be there.

"You understand I had to ask" Klaus said before leaving Marcel and me at the compound.

{time skip}

I walked out my room to see Marcel and Klaus talking, AGAIN. I walked over to them hugging Mars.

"Maybe I'll send a little message. Thierry, take a team of nightwalkers to the cauldron tonight, do a little rousting, oh and Thierry, make it nasty" Mars said, hugging me back. I gave him the 'what's going on babe?' look. He gave me the 'ill tell you later' look back. I nodded gently and saw Klaus smiling.

{Time Skip}

Marcel and I were talking to our vamps when I smelt Cami. Both Mars and myself turned towards the scent. I saw her and turned to Mars.

"Careful babe, I'm still here" I whispered to him knowing he was gonna do something. Marcel and I walked down the stairs to go to Rebekah. We got nearer to her.

She sighed as we got to her.

"You tryna be cute inviting here here?" I asked her smiling.

"I think she's darling. I can tell you fancy her pure heart. But you still love this dead one. So perhaps ill feed you the pure one." she said. I giggled gently. My new best friend.

"mm. Jealousy looks good on you, Bekah" Mars told her. I nodded slowly.

We all started talking, Rebekah and me chatting about how we are new best friends. We turned to Cami to see her talking to Klaus.

Mars went over to speak to her while I stayed behind to speak to Rebekah.

The moment I saw Cami and Marcel dancing together my heart sorta stopped for a moment. Rebekah gave me a hug noticing me looking really upset. I thanked her smiling gently into her shoulder.

One of the guys from the inner circle came up to me and whispered to me that Thierry killed a vampire. I excused myself from Rebekah and Klaus and was escorted by the vampire from the inner circle. I noticed Marcel was walking behind us. He caught up to me and apologised. I rolled my eyes forcing the tears away.

The moment I got to Thierry, I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to the nearest wall, marcel following me with the angriest expression I've ever seen.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I furiously asked Thierry. Marcel wrapped his arm around my waist to try calm me down. "No, not here, not here baby" He said making me let go of Thierry.

I felt a wave of someone using magic. I gasped. I grabbed Marcels arm whispering to him that something is coming to us. I also heard Davina say the same through mind link.

"I want to here your side of it" Marcel said to Thierry. Thierry replied with

"Marcel, come on"

"your version, now. Go!" I said growing impatient.

"we were tossing around the cauldron. This guy, some nightwalker, he attacked Katie for no reason."

"His name was Max, I turned him. As far as reasons go, he doesn't need one. She was a witch. He was a vampire. Now he's dead." I cried to Thierry. Max was my male friend. Someone who was sired to me.

"i didn't mean for it to happen." Thierry said.

"You broke our most important rule! Damn it, T, how long have we been friends, 70 years?" Marcel asked. Thierry nodded in fear. "i turned you into something that would never die. Hylie gave you a gift." Mars told him.

"And I have been loyal to you, this entire time. And I still am. I'm still your friend, Marcel, Hylie. I swear that hasn't changed." Thierry said hoping Mars or I would let him go.

"We found this at his girls place" said Josh, a vampire from the outer circle. He passed me an envelope.

I opened it and found the spell for the daylight rings.

"Still our friend, huh? That's funny because it looks to me like that little witch of yours got her hands on a spell that I keep locked away." Marcel told Thierry angrily.

"Marcel, I have never seen that." he said.

"Shut up. I see on your hand you still have the daylight ring we gave you.. so what would you need with the recipe for making new ones? Unless you and Katie were gonna go off and start a little kingdom on your own" Marcel said.

"Marcel, Hylie no." Thierry said

"here's a lesson in friendship. Friends don't lie to us, don't break our rules. And they do not steal what is ours." I said before turning towards Mars nodding. "For the crime of murdering one of his own, I sentence Thierry Vanchure to 100 years in The Garden." I said with anger in my voice. Thierry looked at me with shock and sadness. I hissed towards him jumping, wrapping my legs around Marcels waist. He held me by my thighs so that I wouldn't fall. He took us downstairs so that we could take Thierry to the Garden. That was until we heard Katie's voice. She was doing a spell. For vampires to get a migraine. I started throwing a spell at her to weaken her. I jumped off Marcel and ran towards her. Marcel got back up with Davina's power but soon fell to the ground again. Katie made me fall onto the ground with both Vervain against my skin. I screamed in agony falling and gripping my face. Marcel got up again but Katie got him down breaking his spine. I ran to him kissing him the moment I got there. Katie threw another migraine at us so I fell straight down. Both Marcel and I got up, with Davina helping us.

"You're here to save your man?" I said smirking. "well come on little girl." we went to attack but we fell onto our knees, me knowing Davina was too. Katie held up a wooden stake.

"die you son of a bitch" she yelled plunging the stake at Marcel.

"Katie, no!" Thierry yelled. Klaus zoomed to Katie and snapped her neck, killing her.

Marcel picked me up bridal style, knowing I was really weak for the time being, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He took us down to The Garden with Thierry obviously. I passed out the rest of our time there.

Marcel (I think) took me to my room where I lay for the rest of the day.

Davina's POV

Marcel entered my room without mom. I really wanted to apologies but okay.

"Are you OK? What about mom? I was so worried." I said, hugging him tightly

"Thank you. Whatever you did, we both felt it. You helped me. You helped your mom." Marcel said letting go of the hug.

"it was the old ones, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Actually. Klaus is the one that saved you mom and me tonight. I'm gonna make things right, starting off by giving him his brother back." Marcel said walking to Elijah body.

"No!"

"What. Davina." he asked curiously.

"No" I repeated. "you said the old ones were dangerous. I wont give him back until I know how to kill them." I told him in a serious tone. He looked at Elijah and then back at me.

A/N

next chapter is up on Tuesday 

Continue Reading