Casanova In Love

By RuchikaWrites

Ethan Salvay drives expensive cars and lives life like a king. No one thought that this billionaire was goin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 18 (part 2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

163K 4.6K 251
By RuchikaWrites

In the morning Dana woke up early, despite sleeping late. After showering and getting dressed for the day, she grabbed her backpack and stepped outside her room.

Bianca and Luke's room was right across hers so she tried not to make a lot of noise and got down the stairs. The maids and the cook were already at work but she didn't see any of the family members around.

She greeted the staff, got something to eat and took care of the dishes herself before walking in the direction of the front door.

"Going somewhere?" She stopped from taking another step ahead and turned around.

"Nope. Whatever gives you that impression?" She asked sarcastically, staring at Ethan.

He shook his head slightly. "Another one of your smart replies. Anyways, I'm joining you."

"No."

"Wasn't asking, babe."

"Well, I don't want you to come along. And it's not like I'm going at some wild party with lots of drinks. I'm going exploring." They were flying back to New York tomorrow and she knew that she might not get a chance to come to Venice again. So, she wanted to go out and get a glimpse of their culture here and see different places....and take lots of pictures!

"Oh well. What a shame." He sighed and shrugged. "So, you must have everything arranged then. Your transportation and all."

"Yes. I am calling a cab." She folded her hands on her chest.

"Oh. Why not take the driver?"

"I want to either use public transportation or walk. Why am I telling you all this anyway?" She turned around and started walking

"So you have an international phone number?" His voice stopped her once again. "You know. To call the cab?"

She looked up towards the ceiling and gave an exasperated sigh. "No. But Bianca gave me a local cell phone."

"Great. So it must have the cab guy's number on it."

"Yes. Now, if you're done with your interrogation, I'm gonna make the call, wait till it gets here and leave."

"Sure. Have fun." There was something mischievous about his voice that Dana couldn't put her finger on. She didn't pay it much attention.

She walked to the living room and brought her phone out to make the call. When she tapped the 'contacts' app, it was empty.

"What?" She looked at her phone in confusion. She had asked Bianca last night to put the number of the cab company in the phone. Had Bianca forgotten?

"Enjoying your 'exploring'?" Ethan's voice close to her ear made her jump in surprise.

She looked at his face and knew he had something to do with it. "You! What did you do?" She glared. The phone had been with her since Bianca had given it to her last night. There was no way he could have erased the contact.

"Well, you see...Bianca didn't know the cab guy's number so she asked me to put it in for you...which I might or might not have done...." He had this smug look on his face that she wanted to punch right off.

"You are the most annoying person ever! Give me the number!"

"Nah."

"Fine. I'll google it."

"Funny. You don't know the wi-fi password."

"I-" She realized that she really didn't know the password and the phone in her hand didn't seem to have the internet service. "I will take the car." It was her turn to look smug.

"The driver had to take care of some work for me. So, he's not here."

"You really are a jerk."

"Dana babe, all you gotta do to make this very bad day turn into an excellent one is to allow this tour guide..." he pointed at himself, "to accompany you."

"No."

"Then I guess you don't want to go exploring." He shrugged.

"I'll walk!"

"There is nothing but land ahead for the next 10 miles."

She wanted to yell at him in frustration. Instead she decide to punch him. However, he quickly caught her fist and pulled her hand behind her back, making her body collide with his.

"I told you your karate skills suck." He teased.

"Let me go." She hissed while struggling.

"Say yes and I will."

They had a staring contest for a few moments before she gave him one small, very reluctant nod.

"Awesome."

And everything after that was arranged at a lightning speed.

In fact, the cab was there so quickly, she was sure he had it stalled somewhere close by until she said yes. That jerk. He was going to pay back for that, she swore.

While they were on their way, Ethan realized just how serious Dana was about the whole thing. She had a book in her hands that listed tourist attractions with their pictures and descriptions. The book also had a map on which she had made small markings. Throughout the ride, she refused to look in his direction. Her eyes were either on the book or outside the window.

They were dropped off to their first location, "Santa Maria della Salute," a Catholic church.

Dana took the church in as she got out of the cab.

"Wow!" She exclaimed as they stood in front of it. She had always wanted to travel and see different places. It was hard to believe that she was actually being able to do that!

They walked towards the entrance and she admired the architecture as they got close. "All this must be so old..." She commented, looking up at the arch.

"Yeah. It was built somewhere in the 17th century." Ethan commented, following her gaze.

"1681." She specified, looking at him. There was a different shine in her eyes, Ethan noticed, as she turned her eyes away to look around her.

When they entered inside, her eyes fell on the floor which had beautiful designs on it. She took small steps, examining the designs carefully. Then she raised her head and was mesmerized by the arches and the dome.

"You might wanna watch where you're walking too." Ethan commented, placing a hand on the small of her back as he watched her walk absentmindedly, staring up.

She didn't reply. Surprisingly, she didn't even attempt to take his hand off her like he thought she would. So he placed a firm hold, snaking his arm around her waist and pulling her close. Of course, that got her attention.

"Why don't you just do what you're here for." She moved out of his reach and gave him an irritated look.

"I was until you pulled away."

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and muttered, "I don't even know why I tolerate you."

"I do. It's because you can't get enough of this." He said cockily, gesturing to himself.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night..."

"Why don't you come to my bedroom and I could show you just what makes me have a really, really good sleep at night." He winked at her flirtatiously.

She mouth dropped open. "Don't you have a turn off switch for all that flirting?"

"With you around? Nah." He said shamelessly.

She caught his eyes dropping to where her tank top that hinted a little bit of cleavage. But he quickly looked away when he realized that she had noticed. Neither of them said anything about it.

They continued exploring the place, bickering and arguing as they did so. It kept Ethan entertained while she enjoyed visiting other places.

They had lunch together at a small restaurant before continuing their little day out.

It was around 9 in the evening when they returned home.

Dana was tired but satisfied. On their way home, she had gone through the pictures she had taken, feeling like she had accomplished something.

When they reached home, everyone was already on the dinner table, except Bianca and Luke.

"Oh you two are back!" Rosabella exclaimed. "We were just going to start dinner."

"Where is Bianca?" Dana asked, getting her backpack off her shoulder.

"Bianca and Luke are getting dressed to go for a party with the cousins. In fact, they were asking for you both to join them too."

"Oh. I'm too tired to be partying." Dana shook her head and smiled.

Rosabella smiled back at her and looked at Ethan.

"Oh I'm going." Ethan said, climbing the stairs to go to his room.

Rosabella chuckled. "So I suppose you will join us for dinner?" She said, gesturing to herself and her sisters on the table.

"Yes. I just need to freshen up. But don't wait for me. I'll join ya'll soon." Dana nodded at them politely.

Once she was upstairs, she walked to Luke and Bianca's bedroom and knocked their door.

She smiled when Luke opened the door.

"Oh hey. You guys are back?" Luke said, returning her smile.

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, I needed to talk to Bianca..."

"Sure." He swung the door open wide, allowing her to walk inside. Then he walked towards the bathroom door and knocked. "Dana is here." He leaned towards the door and yelled.

About a minute later Bianca emerged from the bathroom. "Oh hey! You guys are back!"

"Your husband just said the same thing." Dana laughed, making Bianca laugh back. "I heard that you guys are going to a party."

"Yes! You should come along."

"I can't. I'm tired. I came here to tell you that you guys should carry on." She said apologetically.

But Bianca wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Come on! You can sleep on the flight tomorrow! It's our last night here!"

"Hmm...Tempting. But I'll pass..." She smiled. "Have fun tonight." She looked at Luke and Bianca before turning around to walk out.

"This might be your only chance to see how they party here." Dana turned around to look at Bianca. "I'm just saying." Bianca shrugged, knowing her friend might give in after hearing her words. She knew how the desire to experience new and different things ran in Dana's veins.

Dana thought about it. After a moment she sighed, giving in. "When are you guys leaving?"

"Half an hour! We could get ready together! Just like old times!" Bianca grinned.

A grin broke on Dana's face too and both the ladies rushed out of the room to Dana's, making Luke roll his eyes at them.

______________________________________________________

It's not very long but I hope you guys enjoyed that.

I was regular with my updates for "The Billionaire's Heir" because of the summer vacation. But school has started now and we are back to reality. It gets kinda tough. However, I will be completing this story! (because even I want to know what happens with Ethan and Dana :P)

Thank you for reading and I'll catch you guys later!

-Keen_writer1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 229 42
A passionate love story where a billionaire bad boy falls for a pretty damsel in distress. He is rich and reckless, he is a Casanova who believes the...
334K 11.5K 52
"I have nothing to give you or make you happy but, yet you're willing to be with me?"- Daniel "I don't care if you are poor, I love you and I want...
842K 62.8K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
3.1M 93K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...