Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

By Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

forty four

11.8K 339 329
By Staceeeeers

^ me hoping Rami gets his oscar

||-||

They land at JFK sometime in the mid-morning and Rebecca eagerly follows Brian and John off of the aircraft.

"I think I handled that quite well for my first flight," she announced when her feet were once more on solid ground, making John look at her.

"Really?" he asked, flexing his hand, "You think that was good? Please, tell that to my hand."

Giggling, she patted his arm as she walked by him to catch up with Alice, "I'm sorry."

Paul instructs them to head to baggage claim and then afterwards, they'll head to the hotel for the night and tomorrow, they'd be back in the airport to go on to Denver, Colorado which is where their first show was.

It takes a while for everyone to get their luggage but they manage to get them all and soon, they're all piling into taxis to get them to their accommodation.

Rebecca is in one with Roger and Alice and her boyfriend looks to be minutes away from passing out against the window but she nudges him to stop him falling asleep.

"What?" he muttered, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, "How are you so awake?"

"You're joking, right?" Alice asked, "She pretty much slept the whole flight."

"Which is what you should have done," she smiled at him.

He didn't reply and went back to resting his head against the window, a quiet snore leaving him not two minutes later.

She'd just have to wake him when they got to the hotel.

||-||

It seemed that everyone else was in the same boat as Roger and once Paul had checked them in, they'd all made for their rooms to catch up on some sleep.

But Rebecca couldn't sleep. She was too excited. They were in New York for crying out loud!

They were up on the 35th floor of the hotel and when Roger got the door open, he went straight for the bed and made himself comfortable while she had her face pressed against the window, looking at the spectacular skyline.

"Rebecca, love," Roger sighs, "Come lie down, yeah?"

"I can't," she mumbled but he hears it and she turns to look at him, "I'm not tired. In fact, I might go for a walk."

"On your own?" he doesn't even open his eyes.

"Rog," she giggles, crossing the room to sit down by him, "I'm a big girl and I can look after myself. I want to see what New York has to offer.

He's too tired to argue, practically asleep but he nods ever so slightly, "'kay. Be careful."

"I will," she grins, kissing his cheek softly, "Don't sleep too long or you won't get any tonight."

One eye cracks open, "Any...?"

"Sleep!" she laughs, kissing his cheek once more before rolling off of the bed, "I'm taking your camera."

He hums to let her know that he heard her and rolls onto his side, grabbing one of the spare pillows to pull against his chest and once Rebecca finds the camera, she snaps a photo.

"I hate you."

"Love you too, babe," she said over her shoulder, "I won't be gone long."

All she got in reply, was a snore.

Stepping out into the hallway, she was surprised to see John stepping out of the room he was sharing with Brian.

"Hey," she said, gaining his attention, "I thought you'd be going to sleep too."

"Slept on the plane," he explained and Rebecca grinned.

"Great minds, huh?"

He nods to the camera she's holding, "You going out?"

"Yeah, I don't want to hang around in here waiting for people to wake up. Hey, you should come!"

John smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes but she doesn't notice since she's already started walking toward the lifts, looking over her shoulder when she doesn't hear his footsteps following, "Come on, Deaks! An adventure awaits!"

||-||

The two of them walked the crowded streets of New York, blending into the masses easily. They don't seem to have a destination but neither of them seems to care and John is patient when she stops to take a photo of the skyline before he practically dragged her in the direction of Central Park.

"Where would you even start?" Rebecca mumbled, looking at the information board that was by the entrance they were stood at.

"Let's just go in and walk."

So that's exactly what they did and she had to admit, just walking and listening to the chaos of the city was rather nice; there were sirens going off somewhere, shouting coming from a more open area of the park. Everything you'd expect from a big city.

John's quiet as they walk, looking deep in thought but she doesn't mind or disturb him. She's just happy for the company.

They explore the park for a couple of hours and John seems to perk up a little bit; posing by the statue of Alice from Alice in Wonderland and making up some elaborate stories when they sit on a bench and people watch.

And when he suggests leaving and going to get something to eat, she doesn't argue and they leave the park in search of somewhere to sit and eat.

"What about here?" they're stood outside a pizza place that has a neon sign in the window saying that it serves the best pizza in the city, "That has to be good, right? They have a sign."

"But that one says the same thing," he points to another place across the street.

"Oh. Do you even have any money? Cause I don't."

"I've always got something on me," he says, pulling some crumpled up dollars from his pocket, "Though I'm not sure this will get us very much."

"We can always just go back to the hotel and get something?" she offers.

"No, this is fine," John opens the door to the place they're standing outside of, "Come on, my treat. Is pepperoni alright?"

She finds a table for them while he orders and she would take some more pictures but she doesn't know how much film Roger has brought with him.

John sits down with two slices on paper plates, sliding one over to her and her eyes widen, "That's bigger than my face."

"That's only half a slice," he laughs and she picks up the camera again. One more picture won't hurt.

"Hold it up."

He smiles for the photo but it slips off once the flash goes off and Rebecca sets the camera gently on the table beside her, noticing how he picks at his food.

"Are you okay?" she finds herself asking before she can stop herself, "You've been awfully quiet."

"Hannah," was all he said.

"What about her?" she frowns, ripping a piece of her slice off.

"Have you spoken to her? I mean before we left."

Now that she thinks about it, not really. In fact, she doesn't think she's had a proper conversation with Hannah since New Year. Which is strange considering that they've seen each other, been in the same room. They just hadn't had a proper conversation.

"I think she's going to end it." John suddenly spoke again, pushing his plate away.

"What?"

"She's been weird, Becca," he sighs, hiding his face behind his hands, "I thought that she was maybe just stressed with uni or it was the tour. But then she didn't come to the airport."

Everyone had, of course, noticed when he had gotten on the minibus that she wasn't there but he'd told them that she had an early class and everyone had moved on.

"She barely even said goodbye to me," he looked at her and she saw the sadness in his eye, "And I couldn't stay to fix it. And now I'm here for Christ knows how long and I don't know what she's thinking."

"Have you tried ringing?"

"Yeah," he mumbled, "And she either didn't pick up because somehow, she knew it was me or she wasn't in. I'm worried about her."

Now Rebecca was too. This wasn't Hannah. She wasn't one to shut herself off from people - no matter what the situation was, she would always be open.

Especially with John. It was why they got on so well, they were open and honest with one another.

"Do you...do you think she's met someone else? Someone who's there all the time? Someone who isn't stuck in a studio until two or three in the morning?"

"No," Rebecca shook her head, "Don't do that to yourself. Of course she hasn't. You know Hannah understands. She loves you."

He didn't meet her eyes as he toyed with the edge of his plate, "I'm not so sure anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 207 21
You just moved to London to study, and you find a band on a local pub. The encounter doesn't go the way you expect it, and neither does what follows...
132K 2.4K 48
Ellie Rose Richards is a simple girl with a simple life. That is until her best friend Mary Austin introduces her into a little band called Queen. T...
358K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
30.3K 1K 52
[COMPLETED!!] This is part 2 of "My Love, Brian May" So if you haven't read the first book, I suggest you do or else you'll be really confused. More...