My little tomato (yuya x Yuto...

By yuriwrites0

This story is a Yuto x Yuya one. It's about them overcoming problems and sticking together through thick and... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21 (late valentines).
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chaptet 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73: True ending.
I hope everyone enjoyed this!

Chapter 1

2.6K 45 7
By yuriwrites0

Yuya was just walking home from school when he saw some one. He seemed to be looking no starring at yuya. He walked away as fast as possible trying not to make eye contact with the boy.

When he got home he started wondering like why was he starring at him and was he following him home? Yuya's parents wasn't home yet they were out watching a four hour movie. Apparently it just started at that moment he heard something. He looked behind him there stood the boy that was watching him.

Yuya tried to get out of his room but some how it was locked he gulped.

???: Well you might not know why I'm here but let's get this out of the way don't tell anyone I was here. Do we have a deal yuya?

Yuya looked at the boy he had no idea why he knew his name and why he was here he didn't even know who he was. He tried to calm by by telling him self that it was just a prank to scare him.

Yuya: Haha very funny now who are you are why are you pranking me at this time.

???: Prank? This is no prank I'm yuto and I'm here to protect you and this is not a prank at all.

The boy pulled his hood down and grabbed yuya's wrist tightly. Because of this yuya let out a yelp but it made yuto hold of tighter. At this moment yuya felt his heart race the person he had just met is clinging onto him...

Yuto: Don't make a sound am I clear? I don't want them to get you ok.

Yuya: Who? What are you tal-.

He was cut of by yuto covering his mouth with his hand. Yuto looked at yuya with a death stare and something made him gasp. He covered yuya making the two fall onto the floor yuto the boy he just met was on top of him. Yuya thought his day couldn't get any worst but it did yuto had to make sure yuya's green and red hair was covered and it got worst.
———————————————————————— ———————————————————————— I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of my first ever story on here.
For now peace out ;3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 14 22
They met under a timed circumstance. Can they regain what was never lost, but covered up? The part lengths will vary, so please bear with me (origina...
126K 2.9K 33
⚠️ TW: Physical and mental abuse⚠️ Denki has been abused for most of his life. He has tried to hide it behind a big smile and bubbly personality but...
11K 390 15
They both love art. Inojin enjoys drawing and painting. Araya makes his own puppets and draw as well. They have much more in common that anyone would...
2.1K 44 18
2 young Heroes learn about eachother and themselves once they are captured by the League of Villains. Will their friends save them? Can they save the...