Falling skies

By giBrezniczky

In Detroit there's a high pobability, that you will eventually find a cime. A crime you need for your detecti... More

Beginnings
At home
The new job
The morning after
Family lunch
Wrong decisions
Tough talk
Bedtime
Shattered
New beginnings
Mission impossible
Break from the world
Betrayal
At Hank Anderson's house
First pictures of the war
The Mission
Violence and blood
Time of glory
Moment of sedation
What you destroyed
Two boys one problem
Need to work
New problems
Glass castle
House delivery
What's up with the creator
Cardinal birds
The first cracks
Back on track
a)
b)
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)
i)
Announcement

h)

61 2 0
By giBrezniczky

(Would you believe me if I said this is an ending? And that it's a happy one? Well, whatever. Congrats, and have fun!)

You decided to let Connor do whatever he planned it was special for you no matter what would happen at the end.

"Alright... Then I'll go take a shower." you said giving in.

"Then I'll prepare for you everything." he smiled.

You smiled back and gave him a last little kiss on his lips, before you would slip out of his hug, and walk upstairs to your bathroom. As you closed the door, you let your back rest on it for a bit. You looked at the ceilinng for a moment. Then you walked to the shower and opened the water. You waited for a bit, so the water would warm up a bit. As soon as you could fee the heet on your fingertips that you held unde the flowing water, you started undessing yourself. You were almost ready for the shower, when you headt something big fell down downstairs. You quickly got a towel and ran out of the bathroom.

"Connor, are you alright?" you asked, but before you could get down, he shouted back.

"STOP! Don't come, I'm not ready yet!" for a moment you froze down as you stopped in the stairs.

"But are you alright?" you asked in the end.

"Sure! That was just... Really not important. You don't have to worry. Please, go upstairs, and take care of yourself."

You obeyed him, but you were suspicious. The thing you heard wa awfully similar to a pot falling to the floor. You walked back, andput down the towel anyway.

You stepped under the hot water, and let your skin feel the buning heat of the water. It felt great. You played a bit with bubbles of the body wash.  But soon you got bored by it, so you just closed the water, then wrapped yourself back to the towel. You slightly opened the door of the bathroom to peek oustide if Connor was there. He wasn't you still herd him soing something downstairs, so you walked to your room on your tiptoes. 

You closed the door after you, and opened the wardrobe for the third time today. You thought that you wanted to pick something special for the night. You wanted your best outfit to pick. So you pulled out a really cute frilly-rippy dress. It was (Your favourite colour.) You really like to put this dress on. You had it since your highschool prom. You originally wanted something else, but then you saw it, and with this dress it was love at first sight. You knew that you wanted it. That you loved the length, that you loved the bows, that you loved all the wawes in the silk. Because it was from silk, which added something plus to the dress. You put it on, then you stood in front of the mirror that was in your room. With hair and makeup you decided to keep it simple. A cherry lipstick, plus brush through your hair once and you were done already. 

Then you opened your favopurite wardrobe. The one you kept your shoes in. You tried on one matching high heels.

Of course you were beautiful, and today, you could believe in it. You were happy for it. 

You walked out of the room, and shouted since you didn't want to ruin Connor's surprise.

"Are you ready? Can I go now?" you asked.

"Count back from ten! I'll be ready when you finish, and you can come down!" he shouted back. You started coounting loudly, but by each passing number you became quieter. You felt nerousness gather in your belly. It felt like butterflies. Like what you felt before your very first randevouz. 

"TEN! Nine! Eight. Seven.. Six... five. four.. three... two." for a moment you stopped. you didn't heary any more noise from downstairs. "ONE!" you said loudly again, and you almost ran down the stairs. Soon you stopped. Since you had you high heels on, you needed to look in front of your feet, but you spotted some flower petals. They were around on the floor everywhere. Mostly red rose petals, but there were some ping mixed into them, and sometimes you spotted some blue petals. You looked up, and you saw Connor in his android uniform, staning at the bottom of the stairs smiling.

"What?" you asked.

"You look beautiful." he said, and held out his hand so he could help you on the stairs, not to fall from the last steps.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself." you answered smiling. Yeah, sure, human chlothes made him look more human, but his android untiform fitted him the best. And he wasn't a human after all. He was so much more...

"You are too kind." he said as he led you to the table. "To be honest, I tripped with the first meal I prepared, so there won't be any lasagna today, but I had a plan B, C, D, and E, just to be sure." he said, as he led you to teh table in your dining room table, nicely decorated. The light's weren't on, there was only two candle providing lights on the table, and around 10 others in the room in different places.

"Wow, Connor! I don't know what to say. It's... beautiful." you looked around and you felt like you are in some disney film. It was like with the light in Tangled, exept, you weren't in a boat. 

"I was hoping you would like it. I made some mirelit pizza. I hope you are not angry at me for doing so. You know, I brought your favourite, last night, whe you were sleeping. I didn't really have anything else to do so..."

"No, don't worry. I'm happy." you said. and you were honest. You were really happy that you were with Connor. 

Then he led you to the table. He pulled your chair out for you, then pushed it under you to sit down. Then, he sat down to the other side of the table. He pushed the pizza to your side.

"Eat! You don't have to be shy." he smiled. Adn as he said you obeyed. He poured you a glass of your favourite soda. 

"Fancy place, fancy food, but no fancy drink?" you asked as he put the bottle down to the floor.

"No, not now... Alcohol might cloud your judgement later on, and I want this night to be perfet." he said still smiling.

He was staring at you. Or  more like gazing into your eyes. He was completely lost in them, and yet, even though you felt completely comfortable you could tell, that something was bothering him. He didn't talk as much as he used to. He was just smiling and staring at you while you were eating. Just when you wanted to ask him, what's wrong he spoke up.

"Is it good? Did I not mess up? The instuction on the back of these are so confusing, so I'm really hoping, that you are not eating half-baked mirelit pizza."

"It is. Don't worry. Just the taste I like abou this pizza so much." you smiled.

"That's great. I'm really trying not to mess this up." he said. This was your chance to get to the bottom, of why he was acting very strangely.

"What exactly?"

"You're not gonna help me do this, do you?" he asked laughing a bit. He looked so cute laughing. You just looked at his white teeth showing, like he was in one of those toothpaste adverisments. Those little wrinkes that showed around his eyes, when he was truly happy made him look sohandsome for you. You wanted always to remember this. The times that he alughs, the expression, how he laughs, the sound... Everything. And you became lost in this perfect moment. It was perfect, because of him.

He set this place up...

He made food for you...

And he was just there for you, and he was everything you wished for. He really was prince charming at that moment, and you really felt like snow white, when she finally woke up, and saw the face of her, and only her prince. It feli like seeing his smile for the first time.

"So... I told you, I have a surprise for you, right?" he said, as he leaned closer to you over the table.

You nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Well, do you know, why i'm giving you this surprise?" he asked, pulling up one of his eyebrows.

"No..." you said, not being sure if you know the answer correctly. Lr even if you understood the question correctly. 

"I'm doing this because you are special. You are unlike all the others I have ever met, you have this gleam in your eyes, you have this kindness and happiness showing in your look. It was in there even on that first night, when you let me stay here. And it was there on that day, when you came to save me to the Cyberlife tower. You are brave, braver than anyone I know, besidesGavin, but I'm not sure, if he just a fool and not really brave, or braver than you, so let's say that you are the bravest I know. And you believe in so much things. You believe in things I only wish to be capable of believeing. You believed the android case was just, yet you believe in humans that they can change for the better. You believed in me time to time, and stood by my side even that day, when I went to the battlezone with all those androids. You didn't left my side." he looked down to his hands, which were playing with the napkin on the table.

"What do you want to say, really?" you asked.

"I just... I wanted to say that you are the most impossible and most stubborn, and most amazing person I know. I just wanted to let you know that you changed me too, just by being there. You made me believe in things too. Firstly you made me believe in myself, and ym decisions, Then you made me believe in other androids, you made me believe in love, and you made me believe in you. I'm changing every moment I'm staying with you and I don't want to leace your side ever again, because changing, so I could be the piece next to you in this big puzzle called life. I want to change to fit perfectly. And when one day, the puzzle will fall apart, I want to stuck with you for forever." at this part he stood up from the table, and reached for something in his pocket.

He stepped closer to you, and with his other hand he took yours into his. He kneeled down in front of you on one knee, and then he kissed the back of your hand gently. You blushed, because you kinda knew what will happen now. Your heart was racing to the thought of that. You felt the bloodrush, the adrenaline, yet, you couldn't belive it was a dream. You were in this perfect moment, with the perfect person, who you loved more than anything in the world, but you still couldn't believe that you could be this happy.

"(Y/N)... Please. You would make me the world's happiest android if you would answer approvingly to my next question. Heck I don't even know if I should ask you such thing, but I just wan-"

"YES!" you said, as tears of happiness came into your eyes.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Yes."

"I still didn't ask anything, how do you know what I wanted to ask from you?"

"Just aske, so I can say yes, you dummie!" you said, then took a deep breath to prepare to saying the word.

Connor also took a deep breath before saying the question. You could see his LED turning to yellow first then to red. He must be really nervous. He took out a little blue velvet box of his bocket, and held it in front of himself, slowly opening the box, letting you see a little silver ring with one zapphire in the middle.

"(Y/N)... Will you marry me?" he asked. The words came out of his mouth really quietly, yet, totally clearly.

"YES!" you said, and hugged him. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" you said it over and over and over again. You started crying, as Connor hugged you back. You were so happy, that you couldn't controll your emotions anymore. You felt the tears running down your cheek, and you felt Connor patting your back.

When the two of you parted you looked at Connor face for a moment. He took out the ring from the box, and then placed it to the table. Then he realised that he messed up, and quickly reached for the ring and out the box back to it's place on the table. In the meanwhile you wiped your tears from your face.

Then he held out his hand and you placed yours into his. 

"I know tradicionally it's not the time to make any  promises, but I can promise you here and now that I won't leave you ever, and that whatever you want is just a wish, that I love to grant for you, and that I won't ever hurt you. I promise that I'll be a good husband of yours."

Husband. Such a nice word to hear. And now Connor and you were engaged. You were only one step away from him being really our husband. 

You were happy and excited. You almost couln't wait to tell the others this. To Hank! To Markus and Simon! To North! Or to Ralph! The only one, you didn't want to tell was Gavin. That made you nervous but not in a good way. But right at that moment nothing of that mattered. Right at that moment only Connor mattered.

You couldn't imagine earlier what his surprise was. Heck a few months ago you didn't even know about his existence, but now... You couldn't imagine a life without him. Now, you couldn't imagine how you lived before you met him. I guess this is what people call love isn't it? 

Well, whatever it was, it made you the luckiest person on Earth, and it sure put you through a lot of strugling before you could get to this point. But it was worth it in the end, wasn't it? 

Connor stood up, and let your hand go.

"May I excuse myself for a moment?" he asked then walked straight out the door. You looked after him, then down on the ring. 

Soon, you heard Connor yelling on the outside of your house. "SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!" He shouted like he wanted to let the whole world know what I said to his proposal. Then after a few moment, he came back completely chill. It seemed like he just went down to the grociery story for something to buy, and came back. 

You lauhed at him, because some of his hair, fall in front of his face.  He looked like he really put in everything he got onto shouting it out to the world, what you answered to him.

"What?" he asked. You just shook your head and walked up to him, wiping the hair from his forehead.

"I'm just happy. For both of us:" you said. Then out of the blue he hugged you, picked you up, and spinned with you for a few times. You felt his strong arms around your waist, and you felt his thight hug. when he pu you back down, your phone rang. You looked at it, there was an unknown number on it.  

You looked at Connor with a confused expression. You didn't think that someone would already know about it.

Connor looked back at you as surprised as you were. You pushed the pick up button on the screen, the put the phone to your ear. 

"Yes?" you said.

"For a moment there was complete silence on the other end, but then a bored deep voice started talking.

"Hello, I'm doing a survey on what do you think about androids, fot the Cyberlife center. Would you mind to answer a few questions? It would only take a few minutes." the voice said.

You bit your lips, then answered.

"I love androids, I've just gotten engaged to one, so if you don't mind,  would put it down right now. It was pleasant talking to you. Bye!" you said, and without anything further you pushed the end call button.

You threw the device to the couch. You must have put too much strength to it, because it bounced down from the couch and fell to the floor at the end. You didn't care. You kissed Connor's lips as you hugged him, then puled him down so you could whisper into his left ear.

"I belive we started to do something earlier what we should continue." at the end you bit Connor's earlobe a bit, just so you'd be clear on what you wanted.

Connor didn't need any more words. He picjed you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He held you steadily, and started walking to the stairs. In the meantime you kept youself busy. You kave little kisses to his neck, then to his jaw line, then, when you felt his muscles tense you stopped and pulled back. You looked into his eyes, and you saw that he wanted you just as much as you wanted him.

You started unbuttoning his shirt, but before you could finish with his second button, he threw you to teh bed. You bounced back, just as your phone did on the couch earlier, but you didn't fell of, because he quickly leaned over you, and kissed you. He pinned you to the bed.

You didn't know where this raw energy was coming from, but you must admit, that you liked it. He put one his hands under your frilly-rippy dress, on your tights, and gently caressed you. You felt that your body starts to do everything elsehow, than it originally would. You felt more sensitive than ever. 

And you felt Connor's lips touchig yours, and it was just overwhelming. His sweet, sweet kisses, one of his hands, wandering around on your tights, and his other one, steadily holding you to the bed...

Then he parted his lips from yours, and looked down at you.

"You are so beautiful." he said. You blushed on his comment. Either on that or what he did down with his other hand. He slowly started to pull your panties down.

You tried to free your hands from his grip, so you could at least try to undress him, but he kept your hands strongly. You couldn't really move them. 

"What do you want, sweetheart?" he asked, as he leaned down to your neck this time and gave you little kisses, from your jawline, to your chest.

"Right now, I knida want you shirtless." you said smiling.

"As you wish princess." ha said smiling, and he let go of your hand, only to take Cyberlife jacket, and his shirt. Then he threw them to the back of the bed. The grey jacket almost fell to the ground, but the shirt seemed to stay on the bed, and it hung into the other. "Anything else you wish down?" he asked. 

You just smirked and pointed to his pants.

"What exactly?" he asked.

"Everything." you smiled at him.

He got off the bed and stood up, because it's easier to get rid of the unwanted clothing that way. He kicked his pants off to the corner of the room. He was standing in front of you in nothing but his underwear. You could see how excited he was at this point. He slipped one finger under the top of his underwear, but then he stopped. He smirked at you.

"I want something if you want this off of me." he said slowly crawling in to the bed.

"And what would that be?" you asked.

"I also want you naked." he said, pulling you up from the bed, then slowly lifting your dress up. You got to your knees, and this way Connor was right at the height of your breasts. You reached down to the edge of you skirt, then slowly pulled it up. The air touching your shin was cold, but the track of Connor's caressing hands was heated up. You felt his hands on your skin, slowly touching you here or there. He was really gentle, and you felt that the pressure in your lower part started to grow. You really wanted him, and you wanted him right now.
You also threw away your dress, which landed somewhere around Connor's pants. He smiled at you, then reached behind you, opening your bra with one swift movement.

"You do this like you are an expert." you said to him.

"There's plenty of thing in my program that I'm expert in, but I assure you this, I only practice with you." as he said this he threw your bra  on the top of his jacket to the end of the bed. It was only a moment, when you didn't feel his touch on your body, but you almost couldn't bear it.

He laid you back to the bed, finally taking down your panties, making you totally naked in front of him.

For a moment he was just there in awe. Then he reached down to you, but you grabbed his hand.

"I believe you have something, you promised me, for this."

He just nodded and took off his pants.

After that he and you started kissing. You felt his skin touching yours, he was everywhere, his hands, his chest pressed to yours... You digged your fingers in his beautiful brown hair, and pulled him closer, until it was painfully close. And it still wasn't enough.

Suddenly you felt one of his fingers playing with you down there. When he slipped one into you, it didn't hurt even the slightest. He noticed that you are probably already ready for the second finger, so he quickly slipped that in too.

That one you felt more intensely. You felt him doing strong movements inside you, and it just made you get closer to the moment if complete pleasure.

You didn't want to cum just from fingers. You wanted him.

"Connor... Connor please! I... I want you!" you moaned into your kiss. He took out his fingers and without stopping the kiss, he positioned himself to your entrance. Then all you felt was one strong push. Then another, and another, and you felt that now the two of you are on a fatal race to get the other one to the most pleasure possible.

You both reached the end almost the same moment. You saw Connor's face in pleasure, then he pushed himself into you for one last time, deeper than ever before, and that was the moment, when the two of you arrived to the end of your insane ride.

For a moment neither of you moved a muscle. Just stayed in that sweet position until the ghost of your pleasure disappeared into the noises of heavily breathing, and clearer vision into the world around you. Before nothing mattered, just Connor touching you everywhere. On your lips, on your breast, inside you and holding your hand. But now, everything that everything came clearer, and it all disappeared.

Then he slipped out of you, and laid down next to you. You just stayed there, on your back, panthing, feeling as the cold air started to cool you down, and calm your senses. You felt sweet tiredness in everywhere in your body. Then you looked at Connor, and realised that since he rolled off of you, he had been looking at you smiling.

You blushed, then turned to your side so you could face him.

"What is it?"

"You are just... You are just more beautiful than anything I know. You are so amazing." he said. He reached to your face slowly putting his hand on your cheek. "I wanna be with you forever. And even after that." He whispered, so only the two of you could hear it. Like it was his most precious secret.

You just smiled at you. You pulled your hand up, and showed him the ring.

"You know, you will. I'm yours from now on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 16.8K 186
Sometimes things happen and there's nothing you can do about it. You feel powerless. You feel alone. You feel lost. But sometimes...all you need is t...
21.9K 1K 78
{*trigger warning* includes sexual harassment, violence and mention of trauma} Conan, CyberLife's experimental project left unfinished because of the...
127K 4.8K 32
❝You know what, fuck you. I'll put up a sign that says 'No assholes allowed'.❞ ❝So you're banning yourself?❞ [Various scenarios] In which Gavin gets...
2.6K 108 18
She was the perfect girl. Elijah looked at the androids standing in front of him. His creations, and soon to be assistants. Three blonde haired andro...