Golden Honour | Daughter of H...

By Millzy04

BIG ASS ⚠️ This was made when I was 13 years old- there for it is really cringe worthy so if you do decide to... More

Info
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
Shout out to flowerchildlexx
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
A/n-I need your help
•Chapter 10•
im so so sorry guys
I was tagged? :0
Tagged again?
Im so sorry everyone
Rewriting the rewrite

|New name for the book!|

120 6 0
By Millzy04

Okay! First I wanna say that I'm not mad nor sad that only one person voted, I'm actually happy that someone voted and what they voted for! It was mine and Shannon's favourite. Anyways, on to actually saying what the new name is!

The name of the book is;
•Golden Honour•
Big thanks to JaneValentine007 for voting for the new title of the book!

Tomorrow me and Shannon will publish chapter 10 and 11 on Sunday.

That's all for this lil' update-thing, I dunno, I'll talk to you all later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.5K 81
She had been going it alone for three years, since her mother had passed away. She had been learning to survive and doing what she NEEDED to do to su...
47.2K 1.8K 34
--- "Do you have a name, son?" the man asked. Arthur looked up. No one ever asked. What was his name? Oh yeah. "Arthur Morgan, sir." "Dutch Van Der...
462K 9.5K 98
Based on the widely popular Red Dead Redemption series. (F/N) (L/N) is a good man, he tries to help people when he can, and he sticks to the code he...
4.8K 28 8
ALL RIGHTS AND CREDITS GO TO ROCKSTAR GAMES (SPOILERS) I thought to post Arthur's journal because I love reading it every now and then and I know ot...