Neko Baby (BoyxBoy)

By xXCynicalxSkinXx

BOYXBOY WARNING: MAY CONTAIN VERY AWESOME SCENES. READ AT OWN RISK... More

Ñękø Bãbÿ (BøÿxBøÿ)
Męøw
Kìdñãppęd
Ãdäm
Çhrîśtįâñ
Špÿ
Mîšśįñg
Pãçkìñg
Ãüthørš Ñøtę
Rüñ Åwãÿ
Røÿãłtÿ
Kìñg Før à Dãÿ
Ãüthørš Ñøtę
Mÿ Bãbę
Łøvę Hürtš
Døñ't Dęšęrvę Ÿøü
Brįght Łįghtš
Hømę Šüćkįšh Hømę
Døwñ
Døwñ (Pãrt 2)
Ãûthørš Ñøtę
Dętęrmìnęd
Pãįntęd (Šnęãk Pęãk)
Pãįñtęd
I'm Back!
Fùñęrãł
With Love, Trent.
Nįghįtmãręš
-Love Me to Death- *Sequel*
Authors Note - 2015

Author's Note - Many Months Later

1.6K 48 3
By xXCynicalxSkinXx

Oh, hey! Didn't see you there.

Okay, so, I just re-read this story and I just gotta say that wow, this story really sucks.

Like, the plot is off, the characters are fucked, my grammar was terrible back then and I couldn't write for shit. I still can't! I'm actually thinking of rewriting this story just so I can be mildly happy with it. And what the fuck is up with that little thing I did at the end of all the chapters?

Anyway, I think I might rewrite it. I'll still keep this one up, but I'll just put another one up that's under a new title.

But Georgia, what'll be different about the new book? Well imaginary person, I'll tell you!

Leo will be a human. No, not a special type of human, just a normal human. There will be more characters, more action, and less drama. Okay, so they'll still be a lot of drama. You guys know how I love drama ;)

Anyway, I better go! Laters my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 14
When the Ross family moves to a new town their 17 year old son Cristian discovers that if you want to stay unnoticed in school don't let the schools...
6.9K 438 24
He is the Formerly Cursed... War looms on the horizon once again for Coulta and his new family. Necromancers and spies threaten the peaceful stabilit...
775 214 9
Would you kill for love? Kenneth Belshaw, a wealthy businessman in Victorian California, finds his heart caught in the middle of a tense tug-of-war...
84.6K 1.8K 22
Alex loves Jamie, Jamie love Alex. But who really wants to admit that they're in love with their brother? Mix in the fact that they're not just twins...