My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

Da drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you โค๏ธ
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Chapter 8

3.9K 139 24
Da drunk_in_luv

A/N sorry if I keep forgetting the picture thing on the top I publish these from my phone a lot and I don't remember to add it :)

J.J.K

After what seemed like seconds, but was really more like 20 minutes, we arrived at the address Taehyung had sent me. It was a club.

"Oh this is that new club for high school slash teenage kids! I've wanted to try coming here and now I get to! Apparently they serve mocktails and stuff. They aren't supposed to allow alcohol but as long as someone who doesn't work there brings it, they don't really care. Also, they have individual rooms with soundproof walls, although the doors aren't soundproof so that is good for our plan since we are leaving Hoseok to eavesdrop. I'm so excited!" Jimin rambled.

"Okay, Jimin," I chuckled at my best friend's eagerness. "Now get out of the car since we are already 10 minutes late and I need to get some alcohol in my body before I confront Taehyung."

We all climbed out of the car and walked up to the building. There was a tall man with some serious muscles wearing all black and holding a clipboard.

"Names," the man said as we approached him.

"Umm... Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, and Kim Seokjin," I responded, patting myself on the back mentally for remembering everyone's names even in a stressful situation like this.

"Okay go on in," the man said and gave us a faint smile.

We walked in and I was immediately hit with the strong smell of alcohol and sweat. My eyes adjusted to the new setting and I looked around, taking in my surroundings. There was a dance floor in the middle of the dark room full of people. The only lights were the strobe lights around the room shooting everywhere, giving a sort of dance club vibe. I looked to my left and saw a staircase that led to a chain, and behind the chain looked like some sort of VIP area, yet to be occupied. When I looked to the right, I saw the bar with a menu of different kinds of mocktails and fake alcoholic drinks with a fairly large cooler next to it, most likely full of beers. On the other side of the bar was a staircase that led to what I could only assume was the hallway full of private rooms.

I looked around the crowd of people only to see Yoongi, but no Taehyung or Namjoon yet. Yoongi looked pretty good, to Jimin's dismay. He was wearing a red flannel with a white t-shirt underneath. The undershirt had some black writing on it but I couldn't read it from where we were standing. He had some denim skinny jeans on and red Converse. He looked like he might have had some powder on his face, but no intense makeup.

"We should wait for the others to get here before enacting the plan so that it is easier and more likely for them to all get to and stay in the room together," Jimin said, using his normal pitch, and looking away from Yoongi.

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR SHIT IN HERE!" I yelled.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! LANGUAGE!" Jin yells, still taking his place as the parental figure in the group.

"SORRY! NOW JIMIN WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO SAY?" I yelled, redirecting my attention back to Jimin.

"I SAID WE SHOULD WAIT FOR THE OTHER GUYS TO GET HERE BEFORE STARTING THE PLAN SO IT IS EASIER FOR US!" Jimin yelled, getting frustrated by the whole situation.

Instead of responding, I just nodded my head and walked towards the bar to get some much needed alcohol. I looked over my shoulder to see the boys following me. We all arrived at the cooler and grabbed a beer, looking around to scope for the ones we were waiting for. After waiting for about 5 minutes, Namjoon arrived, wearing an aqua blue button up shirt, white jeans, a black belt, and black dress shoes. He had a black bracelet on his left wrist and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. 

As he walked in, he put out the cigarette before walking to get a beer from where the boys were still standing. He arrived and grabbed a beer from the cooler without seeming to notice us. Of course, my suspicions of him not noticing us were wrong as he winked at Jin before walking to talk to some fangirls of his. Jin started blushing as soon as he walked away. I nudged him and he started blushing more. 

(jump ahead 5 minutes cuz nothing happens)

It felt like it had been forever due to the fact that I don't do well in places like this, but it had probably only been 5 minutes when Taehyung arrived. He walked in the door and everybody stopped what they were doing. He was wearing an outfit that made everybody stare, even if it was just a hoodie and some jeans. He saw us and made his way to talk to us.

"Hey Kookie," he said with a smirk.

"Hey Taehyung," I said, returning his smirk with a smile. "This is Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok," I said, motioning at the said people.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways so I have reserved the VIP section for 5 people. I was going to just invite you but to prevent crazy obsessed girls from invading my space your friends can come too," he said, his face changing to his usual blank expression before turning away and walking towards the VIP area.

I turned back to look at my friends and they all just nodded at me to follow him. I followed him and when I arrived at the rope leading up the stairs to the VIP area, he was just standing there waiting for me, as if he was certain I would come. He turned around and talked to the guy who checked if he truly reserved it. After a few seconds of discussing with the man, he turned to the rope and unclipped it, allowing me to go first, followed by my friends, and finally him.

At the top, I sat on the edge of the booth with a little bit of space between me and the edge. Jin sat on a chair across from me and Jimin sat next to me, followed by Hoseok. Even with having 3 people, there was plenty of space for another person, and due to Jimin's social anxiety and Hobi's want to cuddle Jimin, they were squished next to each other, leaving plenty of space between us.

As Taehyung walked up, there were plenty of seats. He stopped for a moment and pretended to look at his seating options, before taking the spot he was assumed to take. He walked over to me and nodded his head as a sign for me to scoot over so he could sit next to me. I did as he asked to avoid any problems.

After a few minutes of sitting in an awkward silence between us, never minding the fact that the music was blaring, Jimin was calmer and all three of our targets were there. It was time for us to enact the plan, Jimin finding and luring Yoongi, Jin finding and luring Namjoon, Hobi leaving and making sure no funny business happened, and me staying to lure Taehyung. I gave a slight nod at the others when I was sure Taehyung was busy looking at his phone. Hobi was the first one to leave.

"Well I just finished my beer so I'm gonna go get another drink and then probably go dance. See you guys," he said calmly, before standing up and leaving the VIP area.

Jimin followed up his statement saying, "Well I finished my drink too, plus I think I see someone I know and I'm gonna go talk to them. Annyeong!"

He walked away, leaving Jin, Taehyung and I. I looked at Jin to see what he was going to do to leave, only to be met with a Jin that looked like he was on the verge of tears. I turned to Taehyung and told him to excuse me while I talked to Jin, which got Jin's attention. Taehyung let me go and I grabbed Jin before walking to a secluded corner of the VIP section where I was sure Taehyung couldn't hear us.

"Jin are you okay?" I asked, truly worried.

"Yeah I'm just scared the plan isn't going to work and they aren't going to be drunk enough and we are just going to make it worse for ourselves and then the rest of the year will be even more miserable for all of us. Also I'm just wondering why they are deciding to do this to us because I don't understand. Do they like us or do they hate us? I wish I could read minds everything would be so much easier..." he started rambling, getting louder towards the end, only I cut him off before he could expose the plan to Taehyung.

"Jin, it will be fine. We have spent the whole week planning and working out the kinks in this plan. You will be fine okay?" I reassured him. He nodded before we returned to our seats.

We were greeted from around the corner by Taehyung with a smile.

"I need to go to the bathroom and then I'm gonna dance or something. See ya."

Then he left, leaving Taehyung and I. I hope he wasn't catching on to something suspicious having all my friends leave. I looked at him and he didn't look very suspicious. I looked at my watch and it had been 10 minutes since Jimin left, and when I looked around in the crowd, I saw Jimin talking to and flirting with Yoongi, Jin talking to and flirting with Namjoon, and no sign of Hoseok, which meant he was already at the door guarding it for when Jimin, Jin and I were ready to lure our designated men in. It was time for me to take action. While the others were taking the gentler, sweeter approach, I know how tough it was going to bet to get Taehyung to go anywhere with me, so I knew I needed to take a more intense approach.

To start the plan, I scooted closer to Taehyung, and unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What are you doing, Kookie?" he asked and gulped as I pulled my sweater down around the neckline a little, showing my collarbones off.

"I'm just cold," I responded as I cuddled into his side.

"Okay..." he said, tensing at my touch and words.

We sat there for a few minutes, before I knew I needed to keep the plan moving.

"I still cold," I said with a baby voice, lifting my head off his chest before making grabby hands at him. He looked at me confused, not knowing what I wanted, so I knew I needed to take the next step. I wriggled out of his arm, which he had placed around my waist, and shifted so I was on my knees on the booth next to him. He looked more confused than ever, so I got on with it. I shuffled closer so that my knees were touching the side of his thigh. I swung one leg over his legs and sat down so that I was now straddling him. I leaned back to look into his eyes and see his reaction. He was shocked and didn't know what to do, until I said something.

"Cuddles TaeTae," I said in the most baby voice I could before snuggling my head into the crook of his neck. He carefully wrapped his arms around me, seeming uncomfortable, but boy I don't think I have ever been more wrong. I had snuggled into his neck and he had perfect access to my neck. I felt him snuggle into my neck, and I thought he was just doing it for cuddles, that was until I felt something on my neck.

He had stuck out his tongue and licked my neck before sucking on it in one spot, which surprised me and I let out a quiet moan into the crook of his neck. He moved to another spot right above my collarbone and sucked, making me gasp, and so he continued to suck on that spot until there was a dark purple mark. I pulled my head up to look at him and he just smirked before leaning in and gently placing his lips on mine. The kiss was gentle and soft, but still contained a fair amount lust and want. By this point, I knew he was drunk on both alcohol and lust. I stood up and he whined at the loss of contact, but his complaints were stopped when I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, dragging him out of the VIP section and towards the hallway leading to the rooms. I looked around and it looked like Jimin and Jin had already gone.

I reached our room and opened the door. I turned us around so that I could push him in before me, and I shoved him roughly, slamming the door closed and locking it before he could do anything. I took a deep breath and turned around to walk and find the others. I found them and Hobi immediately walked to the door to stand guard. All I could hope for now was that the plan worked.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 2368

The next chapter will be Tae's POV of all of this. I'm really enjoying writing this story and I'm sorry for the slow updates! I might not be posting normally when I am at my dad's house because he doesn't support LGBTQ+ and fanfictions like this so it will be a little harder to work on it there. Love you guys!

-Amy :)<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

80.5K 2.3K 29
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ... ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ข๐™— ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ !!
88.9K 2.1K 32
Continuation of THE CHEATER โซฝVKOOKโซฝ Taehyung and Jungkook broke up 6 months ago. What will happen between the two once they meet again? Will they get...
16.8K 292 20
ร—โ˜ฝโœงหห‹ใ€Š ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ใ€‹โ”Š หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš ห—หห‹โ”€โ”€โ”€โแดแด€สส™แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› sแดœแด„สœ แด€ษด แด€ssสœแดสŸแด‡...โž ห—หห‹โ”€โ”€โ”€ แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ sแดแด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแดกษด แดา“ สœแด€แดกแด‹ษชษดs, ษชษดแด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ ษชs ส€แดแด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœ...
42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...