Peter parker x reader (exchan...

By scooterankle25

Peter makes a deal with flash in order for Peter to escape the hell Flash puts him through Peter must find fl... More

1. Exchange Day!
2. Its a personal thing
3. Don't catch feels
4. Don't move on so quickly
5. Dangerous
6. It happens
7. Unbelievable
9. Last night
10. Who knows what could happen?
11. Dark thoughts
12. Telling the truth
13. Uh-oh
2nd book!! (official)
My Love Your Love (Sequel)☆

8. Happy Birthday

3.9K 53 93
By scooterankle25

Peter POV
———————
It's been a week and Y/N and I have been having so much fun! I love her so much. We've been having movie dates and May has budded into all of them. Every time Y/N and I started making out May would slide in and stop us from taking it "too far" is what she would say.

The sunlight glistening through my bedroom window waking me from my slumber. I flutter my eyes open and stretch. I toss my legs to the side of my bed and walking into my bathroom to straighten up my hygiene.

I hear a knock at my door. I peek my head from the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth and began heading to the door to open it.

"Morning May" I said muffled because of the toothbrush hanging from my mouth

"Hey Peter, Y/N didn't want me to tell you but today is...well, it's her birthday." May whispered knowing Y/N's room was next to mine and the walls here were practically paper.

"What?!" I said loudly. May motioned me to quiet down by putting her finger over her mouth and sh-ing me. "Sorry" I whispered

"Yeah, but don't tell her I told you" May said walking away. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked

"Um, I don't know. Give me a second May" I walked over to Y/N's door knocking on it softly. She opened the door with slug in her eyes. She looked like she was up all night again watching youtube again.

"Hey" She stood in the doorway with a groggy voice layering the one I knew. She turned away and went to sit on her bed.

"Hey, just because May got you that laptop doesn't mean you don't get anyway sleep" I said as she tucked it under her blankets and walked over to her closet

"I know it's unhealthy but I just like watching the videos of you saving people" She said taking off her shirt. I'd seen her in her bra and underwear before because one time we were going to go all the way but then May stopped us...like usual.

"Well then I'm saving you right now" I walked over to her bed and got her computer from underneath her covers.

"Peter!" She ran over to me and I held the computer in the air so she couldn't reach. She jumped on her tippy toes trying to get it but she couldn't.

"No, Y/N it's bad for you" I said continuing to hold the laptop above her head.

She kissed me and started tugging on my shirt. I let my guard down, along with my arm and she pulled away snagging the laptop.

"Ha!" She said running out the door of her room.

"Y/N! Give it back!" I said following her. She jumped over the couch and rolled into a ball.

"No!" I walked around the couch and tried to take the laptop back but every time I touched her she screamed

"Hey! What's going on!" May said from in the kitchen.

"Peter wants to take my computer!" Y/N shouted muffling her voice because her head was in the couch.

"Why?" May asked raising an eyebrow. I turned to her.

"Because it's unhealthy! May tell her!" I said gesturing to Y/N

"I don't have time for this guys!" May said walking back into the kitchen.

"Y/N!!! Just give it to me!" I said picking her up.

"No!"

"Fine then" I threw her over my shoulder and she struggled to get down.

"Put me down! I will sue you!" She said hitting my back.

"Sue? Really?" I said rolling my eyes and tossing her on my bed. I walked over to the door and closed it. Y/N put the laptop underneath my pillow. I climbed on top of her and kissed her. Then I started to kiss her neck. I got to her sweet spot and I started to suck on it. She moaned and I began grinding on top of her. She was biting her lip to stop the moans from escaping her mouth then I stopped. I started walking towards the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked me sitting up furrowing her eyebrows

"Give me the laptop and I'll finish" I said turning around

"No, Peter...Pleaseee" she dragged on

"Y/N you're not getting any sleep. Just reduce the hours on the thing please" She nodded and then I walked back over to her and kissed her again. Pushing her back on the bed. My lips trailed along her jawline, then her neck. She pulled off her shirt. I reassured she wanted this and she did. I kissed down her stomach then the door swings open.

"Hey Y/N!" May says I scurry from on top of Y/N. I'd fallen on the ground and crawled underneath Y/N's bed. Luckily she hadn't seen me. Otherwise I'd be dead.

"Hey M-May" Y/N stutters out

"Oh! sorry your changing!" She covered her eyes and started to leave the room, "Have you seen Peter?" she asked turned around at the door frame

"U-Uh, he might be...u-using the bathroom" I hit underneath the bed and she changes her story. "Actually! He's on the roof! He wanted to get some photos of sunrise. He took the fire escape" Wow that was a good lie

"Okay well when he comes back tell him I need him" she said closing the door. Y/N starts to chuckle and I come from underneath her bed.

"When we do it, you know have sex, I want it to be special and May won't interrupt" I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. I went over to her door and peck my head out to see if May saw me coming out of her room. I scurried into the kitchen where May was.

"What's up May?" I asked acting as casual as possible

"Y/N and I are going to go get some coffee. That's when you can start" She referred to the party I planned on throwing

"Oh Okay, I'll go tell her to get dressed" I went back into Y/N's room and told her to get dressed and that May wanted to take her to get coffee.

When they left I started to decorate the living room with birthday streamers and balloons. Since I knew how to bake better than May I made Y/N's cake. It looked like this:

It was really hard to make but it was worth it. I started to call Michelle and Ned to invite them over. Then I posted on my social media that I was having a party for her and that anyone is welcome.

(A/N): I tried :(( I'm sorry it looks so bad...
She was going to have an amazing birthday party!

YOUR POV
———————
Yup it's my birthday...I hate my birthday.
It's the one day everyone acts like i'm okay. I hate parties, cake, songs, all of it. But May knew it was my birthday and she wanted to do something. So I allowed it. It's better than having a cake and everyone praising you to make wish that will never happen in your near future.

It's was about 7pm. May and I pulled up in front of the apartment. We realized how crowded it was and we pushed our selves through the crowd thinking someone else was having a party. That crowd lead to our apartment...

I shoved everyone out of the way looking for Peter. "Peter!" I shouted over the loud music. Along the journey of looking for Peter I was picking up red solo cups and trash around the house. I saw Ned and Michelle talking in a corner and sped walked over there. "What the hell is happening!" I shouted because the music was hell of loud.

"Happy birthday!" They both shouted back in unison

"Yeah yeah, thanks, where's Peter?!" I said waving my hand in a motion of not caring. I didn't want to be rude but I didn't like parties at all.

Ned pointed over into the kitchen. I gave him a nod thanking him then hurried into the kitchen. i glanced around searching for Peter and everyone started clapping. I had a confused look on my face. Then everyone started chanting 'Birthday Girl' . How did so many people know it was my birthday? I pushed that thought from  my mind when I saw Peter in the corner talking to a girl. Liz. I rushed over to him, his head quickly tuning to me meeting my eyes. "Y/N hey!" he shouted over the blaring music in our eyes.

"Hey! Can we talk!?" I asked ignoring the fact that Liz was standing right there. Peter nodded and I grabbed his hand pulling him towards my room. I turned the knob and pushed the door open. I saw two people I didn't even know making out on my bed. "Oh my god! Get the hell out!" I said walking over to the couple and pushing them out. I slammed the door behind them.

"Happy birthday" Peter said with jazz hands. He slid them into his pockets looking onto the ground at his feet.

"Peter, I didn't want a birthday party! Let alone a surprise party!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. "How did you even know it was- May told you didn't she?" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to do something nice for you because you know your life and all-" he started

"Peter I don't need your pity! All I wanted to do on my birthday was to watch a movie with you and May!" I said throwing my hands into the air.

"I'm sorry." Peter said with tears filling his eyes but he held them back.

"And now there is a fucking party going on! I- I can't be here..." I turned facing the door and walked out.

"Y/N don't leave" Peter said before I walked into the blaring sounds of rave and the smell of marijuana. I looked around for May. I found her and told her I was going to stay out with a friend tonight and that I'd be back tomorrow morning. I went back into my room to see Peter in there with- with Liz. I was angry and shocked. I looked at Peter then Liz and shoved through them both. I walked over to my dresser and started shoving clothes into my bag.

"Get out of my room" I said shedding a tear, slamming my drawer shut. I heard the close and I turned around to see Peter standing there.

"It wasn't like that i swear" Peter started. i walked passed him going over to my night stand and picking up some of my books. "Y/N talk to me!" he shouted. I turned around looking at him.

"And say what!? I'm okay with the fact that you and your fucking ex were in my room alone?! Or- or say I'm sorry?! I'm not Peter!" I said shouting at the top of my lungs. My throat was burning. My eyes began to flood with tears again. i wiped them away without breaking eye contact with Peter.

"I'm sor-"

"Stop saying that!" He tried to walk closer to me and I reacted by throwing that cactus he gave me when I first moved in. I didn't mean to throw it. It was just a reaction. Thank god he dodged it. "Shit...I didn't mean to break that" I said walking pass him to look at the broke vase that the cactus was once in. "Nor did I mean to throw it" I said wiping the pieces into my hand. I wasn't thinking as I was swiping the pieces of glass into my hand, which caused me to cut my hand "Shit!" i shrieked as the glass sliced me from my pinky finger to my wrist. Peter rushed over to me kneeling down reaching for my hand. I yanked it back and looked at him.

"let me help..." he said sincerely. I put my hand forward and he looked at it. I touched my slice slightly. I flinched and jolted my body back. "I'm sorry" He said looking back at my hand. I stared at his face and he was fucking hot. "Come on" He lifted me up by my hand, careful not to hurt me, and we walked over to my bed and sat down. He got up and walked into the bathroom to get the first aid May made for me. He came back out with Peroxide, hand wraps, and a rag.

He sat down next to me and put his hand out gesturing for me to give him my hand. I gave him my hand and he said, "This is going to hurt". He opened the peroxide and poured in on my hand. It stung so bad, I gripped his thigh and squeezed it. I felt his body tense when I touched him. "S- Sorry" he said looking at my hand not breaking contact with it for a second. He placed the peroxide on the ground and grabbed the rag. He dabbed it over the slice and peroxide making sure it was clean. The cut wasn't deep, it just bleed a lot. He placed the rag on the ground and got the hand wraps and wrapped them around his hand. "There..." He said finally looking at you.

His eyes were a soft brown. I looked at them and I gotten lost. We stared at each for seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, years. Or at least it felt like it. "I'm sorry" He said one last time breaking the silence

"I know" I said, then I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss was passionate and deep. My hands moved to his cheeks pulling him closer. He grabbed my hips. I didn't realize but we began to lie down with me on top of him and his feet still touching the ground. With a leg on each side of him, I continued to kiss him and tug on his hair. Then he started kissing my neck, when he found my sweet spot he sucked on it. I was a moaning mess.

I wanted him, all of him.

(2.4k words💕)
sorry this one was really long and probably boring. But check out my other stories! I'm giving myself a self promo wow i'm so shameful...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.2K 15
Peter Parker x Reader COMPLETED 2019 »•« "You could die because you know." "I can live with that." »•« Wi...
13.8K 534 30
This is a Spider-Man x reader fanfiction where the character will be addressed as y/n and is female. This is set during the events of Spider-Man, th...
82.9K 624 22
Hello! These are a collection of one shots about Tom Holland. I do take requests, so please request away if there's something you want to read that...
114K 4.4K 27
peter parker wants to be normal on a school trip, but being spiderman makes everything a little more complicated especially when the guy who likes hi...