Always

By terra_nullius

To escape from his parents Kengkla decided to stay in a dormitory. Little did he know his roommate would be s... More

Chapter 1. Roommate
Chapter 2: I don't know him
Chapter 3. Troubled
Chapter 4. Feelings
Chapter 5. Perfect Weather, not
Chapter 6. Third
Chapter 7. It was fine
Chapter 9: And The Storm

Chapter 8: The Calm

4.9K 180 55
By terra_nullius

Kengkla woke up with a throbbing pain in his head. Last night was a haze. He remembered Techno being there and they kind of talk but not really because he doesn't remember a thing. But a smile came across Kengkla's face when he turned around and saw a sleeping Techno beside him. So in the least, Techno was really there, he wasn't just imagining things. Kengkla would've moved but he didn't because Techno's arms were still around his waist and Kengkla wanted to remain in their position a little longer. But minutes later Techno started to wake up.

The first thing Techno saw when he woke up was a pair of puppy eyes staring at him. Techno panicked as he realized he's literally wrapped around Kengkla and he started to move away from the younger. But he didn't have the chance to get away as Kengkla grabbed his left hand and pulled him closer.

"Good morning P'," Techno swore he could cry at how deep Kengkla's morning voice was, the bed hair and puppy eyes wasn't helping his heart either. Techno could've just stared at the younger for a whole hour but he realized he probably looked stupid right now.

"Morning. Are you okay now?" Techno managed to ask.

"Hmm... my head hurts a little but it's bearable. I'm a little hungry tho."

Techno found it as a chance to get up. It's not that he doesn't want to stay with Kengkla but this whole situation was just making him so weak he doesn't know what to do so he better get out from there.

"Let's grab breakfast then. Get up", Techno says as he offered his hands for the younger to get up.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I wanted to stay in bed a little longer", Kengkla says but took Techno's hands anyway.

Techno pushed Kengkla towards the bathroom, "Okay you use the bathroom first".

"Why don't we just use it at the same time?" Kengkla asks innocently.

Techno felt all the blood rushing to his face. Freaking!! Why am I easily embarrassed?

Kengkla saw Techno's face and laughed inside. "Oh come on P' it's not like we're going to take our clothes off in there."

"I ... I didn't ... say anything .. what .." but before Techno could protest Kengkla pulled him inside the bathroom.

The two boys brushed their teeth and washed their face with no words from each other. But the comfortable silence was enough for them. For two hearts that have been away for too long, this was more than fine.

After changing their clothes the two went out to eat breakfast. It was quarter to 10 in the morning and the sun was comfortably hitting their skin as they walked towards a fast food restaurant nearby.

"P' couldn't you think of a healthier breakfast?" Kengkla complains as they sat down with their food; a bucket of chicken, large fries, cheeseburger, and iced coffee.

"But I haven't eaten this kind of food for days now. It's a craving."

"Well not to be that, but I literally have a hangover and this isn't even proper food. No wonder you're so thin." Kengkla says as he reaches for a burger which Techno quickly pulled away.

"Well since you're complaining you're not getting anything," Techno says purposely avoiding looking at Kengkla. After that, he didn't say anything to Kengkla.

Kengkla just sat there with a smile on his face, both happy and sad. Happy because they're fine now, Techno's with him. Sad because this was what they're supposed to be in the first place, eating breakfast together, bickering over the little things, and just simply enjoying each other's company. What even happened?

But Kengkla decided to ignore all the negativities and just enjoy the Techno in front of him, having a tantrum over food. Just like before.

"Oh come on P' you can't seriously get angry over that?" Kengkla says as he got some fries and put it into his mouth. But Techno still didn't say anything.

"I was just joking P'"

"..."

"P' come on talk to me"

"..."

"When did I ever not support you with your cravings? I was joking P'"

"..."

Well here goes nothing . . .

"baby, come on we're not fighting over breakfast." Kengkla saw the emotions crossed over the older's face but more of surprised.

"..."

"You act like you haven't called me that last night"

"..."

"I was drunk but not totally knocked out."

"I didn't .. I wa ..." Techno tried to say something but words were hard to come by.

"Well for what it's worth, when I asked you to sleep with me it's because I wanted you to not because I was drunk."

"Kengkla I'm --"

"Let's just enjoy our breakfast P'".

Techno gets it. This was not the right time. Picking up broken glass is never easy.

---------

Breakfast went well. There was not much talking but it was comfortable. Now they were back to the dorm and Techno was done preparing himself.

"Are you going home?" Kengkla asks.

"Yes. We kind of have a plan later. Actually, it's all Technic, he just drags me everywhere he goes now."

"Oh. Are you coming back later?" Kengkla asks before even realizing he sounded clingy.

"I don't think so. Knowing Technic we would probably end up in a bar somewhere. Why?" Techno asks.

"On second thought why don't you just come with us? I'm sure Technic's cool with it." Techno offered.

"No it's fine P'. I planned on going back home today anyway." Kengkla says.

"Oh okay. I'll be going then. Take care."

And with that Techno was out of their dorm.

"Well, maybe I should just visit mom and dad then."

----------

"Hello son! I'm glad you visited. We have almost forgotten we have a child." Kengkla's dad says while hugging him

"Your dad's right. We missed you so much," Kengkla's mom added.

"Sorry I just was busy. But you know you could just visit me anytime right?"

"Yeah, for you to get annoyed at us. We are not THAT parents. We understand you're going through a phase where you want your own space." Mrs Siwat says.

"You kind of already are THAT parents. But really you could visit me anytime, just let me know when you're coming since I'm not always at the dorm."

"Well someone seems to have woken up on the right side of the bed today. What's got you in the good mood?" Mr Siwat pried.

"Nothing. Haven't I have always been this nice?" Kengkla threw a disapproving look to his parents.

"Not really." Kengkla's father answered mindlessly.

"Rude. Anyways I haven't really had enough sleep and driving here made me tired. I'm taking a nap mom, dad."

"Ok son, I'll wake you up for dinner." Mrs Siwat anwered.

----------

@.Technic.ss

Nothing beats a good

drive to just anywhere

with my fave person

@.Third and maybe you're

okay too @.Technoss

@.Third

Lmao @.Technic.ss

what a sap

@.Technoss

@.Technic

I'm your brother!!!

@.Technic.ss

@.Technoss yep and

I always wonder if one

of us is adopted.

@.Third

@.Technic.ss if you

love your life you'd stop

sksdkks he's pissed

@.Technic.ss

@.Third naaah he loves

me

It was almost 10 pm when Kengkla woke up. His mother basically just gave up when he did not get up the first 10 times she tried waking him. It was a long and good sleep actually but now Kengkla was once again in a foul mood. He shouldn't be affected by all of it. They were nothing after all. F*ck feelings.

*you deactivated your account*

an. so here's a picture of Third byeeee

an. So story time, was supposed to update weekly but I have adulting stuff to do. Took an exam to my dream law school (pray for me), thesis, org duties and all that stuff. but im here now and kind of proud of myself because it did not took me a month before i updated lolz. Thanks yall again for the support. I love reading your comments. And yep I've been catching up again with bl. and i found another love of my life Magnus bane and Alec lightwood ye, shadowhunters yep. I just discovered them smh .. Anyways hope yall are doing fine. Btw if i make a twitter can yall follow me? I need friends hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...