Neighbors - ZIAM, TopZayn (Co...

By LiliJamesTommo

"To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world." ... More

Characters
New Neighbors
First Meeting
In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle
In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle: Part 2
Charlie
Water War
Future Partners in Crime
First Day of School
On Top of the World
Mr. Malik
Professor Horan
When Zaynie Met Niall
The one with Perrie
Shawn Mendes, Everybody!
Winter Break
Far Over The Misty Mountains Cold
ZAYN and LIAM
Edwards
Into The Woods
The Rescuers
SKETCH THAT DOWN
I Will Always Return
Gotta Be You
It is Only Through the Heart that One Can See Rightly
'Friends Like Us' and 'Lost and Found'
Sign of the Times
PAYNO
Here We Go Again
Two of Us
Into the Pack

Missing!

1.8K 97 46
By LiliJamesTommo

- I can't wait to see him! - Louis sighed from the passenger seat.

- Me too, Lou. But don't worry, we'll get there in less than fifteen minutes. - Harry assured, stopping Louis' bouncing leg with his palm.

     They reached the house and Louis didn't waste a second and rushed out of the car. He unlocked the door and hurried inside, followed by Harry. But, just as he entered the house, he froze in his place. Something felt awfully wrong. Something was missing from their usual life. Something sweet and beloved. Something that brought a smile to Louis' and Harry's face every time they entered in. And this feeling frightened both of them.

- Li? Liam, baby, we're home! - Harry called his son, passing by his husband that still hasn't moved a muscle.

- Li? Come here, pup! We're downstairs. - He tried again.

     No answer.

     No movement.

     Nothing.

     Harry gulped and tried to hide his fear for Louis' sake. Maybe he was at Zayn's?

- Let's go. - He called his soulmate and dragged him to the other house.

     The door was unlocked and the house already held undesirable promises.

- Liam? - Harry tried for the third time, already losing hope and close to a total freak out.

     They heard a muffled whimper coming from the living room and followed the noise.

     Zayn was sitting on the coffee table, his elbows resting on his knees and his head in his hands. He looked drained and terrible. His hair was messed up, unlike the everyday perfection.

- Zayn?! What the hell is going on?! - Harry ran to him. - Where is Liam?!

     Zayn looked up with bloodshot eyes, making all kind of thoughts find their way through the couple's minds. Seeing Louis' frightened eyes Zayn choked back a sob and broke down, hiding his face in his hands.

- Zayn! Talk! Where is my boy?! - Louis snapped at him, losing his temper.

- I don't know. - Zayn whimpered not finding a better answer. - I don't know. We slept in his room and I woke up alone. I can't find him, Lou. I can't find him! - He managed to say while crying.

     He expected them to break down. He expected them not to believe him. He expected them to yell at him. But he never expected two big hands pulling him by his collar and smashing his back on the wall. He shockingly opened his eyes and met Harry's green orbs that looked ready to burst soon.

- You what?! Are you f*ing kidding me, Zayn! All you had to do was make sure he was with you. Are you seriously telling me you lost my son?! Are you insane?! - He threw at him through his gritted teeth, his veins noticeable on the reddened neck. Nobody saw this cupcake in a human form this intimidating and furious.

- We were together the whole time, Harry! He was in my arms when we slept. I don't understand what happened. I already informed the police, called the school, looked everywhere I could. I can't find him. I can't. - He snapped back, mad at himself for the whole situation.

     Harry opened his mouth to shout back but was stopped by Louis' distant voice.

- Li! Baby! - He screamed along the street, his voice cracking and tears freely swimming down his cheeks. - Liam! Batman! Woody! What else can I call you?! Please, just come back to us.

     Louis dropped on his knees, crying softly and wrapping his arms around his shaking body.

- Please! I need you! - He whimpered and felt two long arms hugging him tightly from behind. 

- We'll find him, love. I promise you. - Harry soothed him, nuzzling his nose in Loui's feather hair.

     They went back to Zayn to try and figure out something. Zayn called Niall and had his ears hammered with the Irishman's yelling, and Niall joined them in less than ten minutes. 

- So, what's the last time he was here? - Niall asked as the boy's parents weren't able to produce any sounds, their bodies reminding of breathing corpses.

- He couldn't sleep last night and came downstairs. I took him to his room and we fell asleep. I woke up in the morning and he was gone. - Zayn did his best to answer, ignoring the pain that slowly cracked his heart. 

- What happened before that?

- Um... we were looking at some photos, then he went to his room. Then Perrie and I ... um... well, we kissed... um.

- Wait! Where is Perrie!? - Niall interrupted him.

- She had to leave. She left me a note, saying that she had to visit her family. - Zayn shrugged carelessly. 

- Oh, what a coincidence. - Niall scoffed and took his coat, storming out of the house. He had to act somewhat nice towards Zayn's girlfriend because of all the she-means-a-lot-to-my-friend crap. But now that Liam was missing, screw all that unwritten rules. He wanted to choke to death anyone who even slightly was suspicious to him. 

     He drove to Perrie's house and knocked on her door impatiently. His blood was boiling and his hands were fisted, ready to throw punches and fight. 

     Perrie soon opened the door, looking exhausted. It looked like she hadn't slept for a week. 

- Niall? What are you doing here? - She asked, leaning against the doorframe. 

- Is Liam here? - Niall asked coldly.

- What? No, why?

- We can't find him and I don't care how mean that sounds, but I don't believe you. - He answered and walked inside without the owner's permission. 

- Niall, he is not here. - She repeated. 

     'So, you're not even surprised, huh?' Niall thought to himself and searched everywhere. No sign of a living soul. He loudly opened every door, looked in every corner, under the bed, in the bathroom, in the basement. Everywhere. He didn't care if he messed with Perrie's belongings. He wanted to scream at her, fight her, blame her for everything, cause no one acts like nothing happened when you tell them that a fifteen-year-old kid was lost. 

- Niall, will you stop this! Stop ruining my house. I told you he is not here! - she snapped at him. 

     After a third round, Niall gave up. There was no one else in the house except the two of them. Not even a fly. He took a deep breath, trying to think about another solution and walked out of the house, not caring to ask her why she was at home when she was supposed to visit her family. It's not like she was going to give him answers. 

- Well, I'll keep looking, I guess. I'll let you know if I find him. - He says, but Perrie just nods, as if it wasn't important at all. Liam could be kidnapped or even dead, but it was no big deal to her. 

     She closed the door and Niall walked to his car but stopped soon. 

     Perrie's car. It was different. It wasn't clean and shiny as always. It was dusty and had stains all over it. And some green objects were stuck on the wheels... leaves? He instinctively walked closer and looked inside. 

Nobody.

     He traced his fingers over the metal door and it felt cold and wet. Where the hell was Perrie? It felt fresh. He tried to peak again and without thinking what he was doing, broke the backseat window with his elbow. He looked around carefully and his eyes met one thing he didn't expect to find in Perrie's car.

     Liam's Batman necklace. 

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 7 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
40.8K 1K 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
2.5K 138 20
a world where you don't see colours until you meet your soulmate. Harry is waiting for his one true love for the last twenty two years. In this colou...
653 57 13
[completed] Louis and Harry look back at all their memories about how they got together and moments that are special to their heart. They have alread...