Always be with you - nanatsu...

By Hazukun

(Y/n) loves him and will always stay by his side. But when a war was declared 3000 years ago, Meliodas betray... More

1
2
3
Just Author note
5
Professor Hawk 1
6
7
8
9
10
11

4

7.3K 171 134
By Hazukun

In the Boar Hat bar, Meliodas and (y/n) still discussing about the incident 3000 years ago.

"What is he planning to do? Could it be..." Meliodas murmured. He then glanced at (y/n), only to saw her face look dark as she look at her own lap.

"Hey, (y/n)? Are you okay?"

(Y/n) then seemed like she finally back to her sense when she heard Meliodas calling her. "I-I'm fine... just spacing out a bit, that's all..." her words made Meliodas worry for some reason.

Before any of them could say anything, the main entrance of the bar suddenly opened, revealing a girl with long silver hair reaching her waist.

"Meliodas...."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. Her face turned horror at the sight of the girl, just like 3000 years ago.

'E-Elizabeth... is that r-really you...?!'

(Y/n) actually did not notice Elizabeth's presence during the previous ceremony because she was too focused on Meliodas. She knows that Elizabeth will be revived, but she could not help but suddenly feel negative emotions in her heart.

"She's right in front of you now... why don't you just kill her again? She is the one who made Meliodas and you suffer... No worries, she will come back alive again..."

(Y/n) was in surprise when she heard the voice. She looked at Meliodas and Elizabeth to see their reaction, but they seem did not notice the voice so she assume that she's the only one who can hear it.

'The Demon King?! What are you trying to do?!! I don't want to kill her again!!!'

"You have killed her once... it's natural to kill her again, would you agree?"

All those negative emotion almost consume her. Hatred, urge to make her disappear filled her mind.

'Damn it, this is your doing as well?! Controlling my emotion?!'

Elizabeth and Meliodas noticed (y/n)'s behavior. She held her chest tightly as if fighting something, eyes closed tried to endure the pain.

Elizabeth held out her hand to (y/n), "uhm... are you alright?"

At that moment, (y/n) slapped Elizabeth's hand away much to Elizabeth and Meliodas surprise. (Y/n) breathed heavily, tried to be as calm as possible. She doesn't want to make anyone worry about her. That would be troublesome.

"I-I'm o-okay.... sorry... I was just tired, that's all..." she tilted her head up to face Elizabeth. With a small reassuring smile, she introduced herself.

"I'm (y/n), Meliodas' friend..."

Elizabeth without have a suspicion on her, smiled as well, "I'm Elizabeth, it's nice to meet you, (y/n)! So you know Meliodas! I'm also a friend of his!"

While both you and Elizabeth introduce to each other, Meliodas remain silent goo.gl/images/nBggQq

"oh that reminds me... Meliodas, is it true that you're going on a journey?" Elizabeth asked.

Meliodas back to his usual face, "Yeah..."

This surprise (y/n). She thought that Meliodas has already finished his journey since he got the appreciation ceremony held and all.

Elizabeth excited just the thought that she could have another adventure with Meliodas and the seven deadly sins, "then I'll start preparing the trip too!"

"you're not coming, Elizabeth" Meliodas replied, this shocked Elizabeth and (y/n) as well. Though part of (y/n)'s heart felt relief.

"But Meliodas, you said we'd run the bar together once the fight is over."

"Maybe you heard wrong"

Elizabeth leaned a bit and put both of her hands on the front table, "You're acting strange. Did something happen?"

'Somehow... I have a bad feeling about this...' (y/n) continue to watch the situation.

Out of nowhere, Meliodas disappear from the bar counter only to appear behind Elizabeth as he flipped up her skirt, reveling her white underpants. Elizabeth screamed while (y/n)'s eyes widened at the scene.

"Still think I'm acting strange? I think I'm just like always..." Meliodas doing his usual pervert act.

The bangs covered (y/n)'s eyes. She clenched her fist to control her jealousy.

'I forgot that Meliodas loves Elizabeth....'

Just then, Hawk ran down from upstairs and immediately put Meliodas inside the barrel, hammering the woods around him so that Meliodas could not get away which surprising (y/n) of course, "Elizabeth, run while you still can!"

"But I still want to talk...." Elizabeth sweatdroped.

(Y/n) stood up and walked towards Meliodas and Hawk. She grabbed Hawk and make him face her, "Don't you dare treat Meliodas like that... I can finish you off right now if I want" a frightening aura emitted around (y/n), which scares Hawk.

"y-yes ma'am..."

"It's okay, (y/n)... I'm fine here... and... can you release me?" Meliodas said

She put the scared Hawk down, "o-okay... I'm sorry..." she then raised her hand and the barrel turned into ice and the ice breaks into pieces.

"It's okay now... and Hawk, you might not want to piss (y/n) because she can be scary sometimes..."

Hawk glances at the said girl only to jumped a bit when he saw her frightening smile as if telling him, 'You hear that? Better watch yourself next time'.

"sorry, Elizabeth... we need to stock up the bar and (y/n)... you shouldn't go as well. It's better if you just stay at the town."

Elizabeth looked down, unhappy with his response, "I understand-"

"No!!! I don't want that!!!"

Elizabeth and Hawk shocked with (y/n)'s reaction. (Y/n) then hold both of Meliodas' hands with her own as if her life depend on them.

"I don't want to leave you again... didn't I promise you that I will always stay by your side? Please... don't leave me..."

Meliodas notice (y/n)'s eyes shined as it started to form tears much to his surprise.

"(y/n)...."

Meanwhile, Elizabeth and Hawk watched both of them silently from where they stand.

"That girl (y/n) sure concern about Meliodas... don't you think so, Elizabeth?" Hawk asked.

Elizabeth did not reply, instead she just continue watch them.

________________________________________

"The Captain is acting differently?"

At some place in the town, both Diane and Elizabeth sat on the bench while chatting with each other. Apparently, they talked about Meliodas.

Diane continues, "now that I think about it, there was quite a big tremor earlier, right?"

"yes, everyone was startled..." Elizabeth replied.

"but what startled me more was when a girl suddenly hugged captain out of nowhere... what is her name again?" Diane hummed, tried to remember the name in her mind.

This caught Elizabeth's attention, "do you mean (y/n)?"

"ah, yes! That's the name! Wait.... how did you know?"

"Well... I met her at the bar and that's how..."

"I see... this (y/n) girl seems close with Captain... Oh! You know... just after that tremor, the Captain seemed quite disturbed..."

Elizabeth hanged her head down, "I wonder what could have happened?"

A smile came to Diane's face, "The Captain really captures your attention, doesn't he, Elizabeth? Are you in love with Captain?"

Her words made Elizabeth blush. She hold her own hand together on her lap, "I don't really know...I've never felt like this to anyone before... I'm happy just looking at him. When I'm alone, thoughts of him keep rushing into my head... and when I'm with Meliodas, all my worries disappear..."

"So, wouldn't that be..."

"Love..." Elizabeth ended Diane's words as she smiles.

"In that case, you should hurry and tell him how you feel... so he doesn't get away from you..."

"that's fine... having this feeling inside of me is enough... though I still wonder who is (y/n) to Meliodas... maybe they're-"

Diane cut Elizabeth as she stood up, unable to accept her decision, "what are you talking about? You should tell him!" This made Elizabeth worry.

"Diane... is something wrong?"

"I remembered everything..." Diane then thought about her past with King, "I finally managed to remember, but... but he left me again and went who knows where... it's because I didn't tell him how I felt..."

Diane turned away so that her back faced Elizabeth, she held her hand on her chest tightly, "what do I do... if he doesn't come back? When I love King this much..."

Little did they know that (y/n) heard all of their conversation.

Her face doleful at Elizabeth's genuine words. Though, she also develop the same feelings as Elizabeth towards the same person. She remembered her comrade's words from 3000 years ago.

"He just chose to devote himself to fight for someone he loves..."

(Y/n) then spread her black wings and push herself from the ground as she flew away from her spot, leaving two females who she eavesdropped on their conversation.

She wiped her tears away when they started to appear on her eyes. Her heart ache so much that she could not help but let out her cracked voice.

'And that someone is not me anymore... '

Meanwhile, Diane And Elizabeth continued their chat about Diane's past where King confessed to her but she didn't as she thought that her feelings was already obvious to him.

Elizabeth smiled, "I'm envious that your feelings are mutual..."

"So you should tell him your feelings too..." Diane twirled one of her pigtail hair with her fingers.

"No..." she then thought, 'Meliodas has already someone else...'

The thought of how (y/n) treat and behave around Meliodas awhile ago disturbed her a bit and made her doubt to confess her feelings.

Not long after that, a blonde haired young boy who walked on the street brought Diane and Elizabeth to notice his presence. Both of them greeted the boy, asked how was he and his sister doing. Unfortunately, he himself seemed did not remember anything at all. Both of the girls gasped and immediately brought the boy to meet his sister back.

_______________________________________

At a certain place, where Merlin stayed for a moment, she gave Gowther to take a pill and then gave him a bottle of them.

"Make sure to take one everyday... I'll hurry up with your armor..."

"Alright..."

He then walked out of the place and immediately spit out the pill that her just put into his mouth and throw the bottle to the ground.

"Yo, Gowther... we're heading out tomorrow or the day after. Make sure you're ready..." Meliodas told Gowther as he arrived at Merlin's place.

Gowther then turned a bit so that he could see Meliodas, "Is that an order?"

"It's not really an order..."

"then I refuse..." Gowther walked away towards a girl who were smiling at him.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting...." Gowther said.

"Are you done?" The girl asked.

While they were together, Meliodas just watched, did not take anything seriously about them, "that's an odd pair..."

"Oh... this stuff is good!" A familiar voice said.

"what are you doing there, Hawk?" Meliodas asked while looked at the pig suspiciously.

"I'm neat eazting aniting!"

Meliodas pushes that aside and went inside Merlin's place. Merlin was focused on her spell (something like that...). Meliodas greeted her, "Yo..."

"I thought you'd come by soon, Captain..."

Meliodas face turned from carefree into serious, "Merlin, I'm here to take back what you took from me... when we were exiled from the kingdom 10 years ago..."

Merlin faced to him, "this is related to the giant shock wave the other day, isn't it?"

"that was the sign that the seal on the Demon Clan is opening... "

"so Hendrickson was still alive after all..."

"he's not the problem... the problem is that those who came out from the seal are the worst bunch... it's the Ten Commandments..."

This made Merlin surprised that the thing around her place started to floating everywhere. She put her hand near her face, "it seems my emotions get the better of me... I didn't expect the Demon King's elite guard... now that I think about it, isn't (y/n) also part of the Demon Clan?"

"Yes, she is... she is also part of the Ten Commandments, thought she doesn't bestowed that power..."

"isn't she supposed to be a threat as well?"

"She's different... how should I say this... she told me that she will always stay loyal to me no matter what happens..." Meliodas thought about (y/n)'s words from 3000 years ago.

"That's weird... what makes a strong demon like her do that? Anyways then, Captain, let's get the matter at hand..."

"Huh?" Just then, Merlin realized something.

Hawk has been acting weird, like he does not na able to stabilize himself. Meliodas the hold Hawk and slapped him few times to wake him.

"Pull yourself together, Hawk!"

"Merlin went towards them, put her hands on her hips, "what did her eat?"

"something from a small bottle that was on the ground..." Meliodas replied.

"That was probably the magic stabilizing medicine I gave Gowther... this is going to be trouble, Captain..."

_________________________________________

Diane and Elizabeth finally found Guila, the boy's sister. She told her that her brother was acting weirdly. Though Guila doesn't seem to recognize the boy as she told both of them that the male beside her, Gowther is the only her family member much to both of them surprise.

"Did you manipulate their memories?!" Diane asked, unable to accept his action.

"This was a necessary action in order to complete the process... in order to build my relationship with Guila, I needed her brother to removed from the picture... I want a heart. A heart that understands feelings... I tried learning friendship with Captain and Ban, but in the midst fight of the big fight I discovered an emotion that surpasses that... and that is love... I assessed that I should learn love rather than friendship... and she was conveniently there..."

And so, Gowther explained more that he replaced Guila's memory with his existence in her life as her betrothed and disciple. He also said that his treatment worked perfectly which brought Diane mad.

Diane could not accept that fact that Gowther would do such a thing to manipulate people's memories to achieve what he desires. Gowther on the other hand asked her that would Guila be happy with her original memories of suffer and pain. Diane explained to Gowther that no matter how horrible the memory is, the memories of hers are irreplaceable and he can't just erase all of those.

"This is not going anywhere... Elizabeth, call the Captain and Merlin..."

Gowther then tried to attack Elizabeth, but then blocked by Diane's rock spell.

"if you keep fighting, this will be a serious mess!!!" Diane exclaimed.

"you're right. I'd like to avoid that..." Gowther crossed his arms to form an 'X' as he using his spell to make people whose spirit level below 400 round the area passed out for the time being.

"Memories are nothing but data... they're easily to create and erase... what I want to understand what's beyond that... the feelings."

Diane clenched her fist tightly, "I'd also forgotten my precious memories of my time with King for some reason... and I can't forgive myself for it! But I got them back! It was surely because they were engraved deeply into my heart! Nobody can erase the really precious memories!!!"

"I don't understand that." Gowther jumped above to attack Diane While Diane held her weight using one of her hand on the ground while the other summoned few ground rocks using her spell.

_________________________________________

Someplace in the middle of the hills, (y/n) stopped flying and reached to the ground when she found a group of familiar faces on a large tree.

All of them noticed her presence and acknowledged her by looked at her with their smile.

Zeldris was the first one greeting her, "(Y/n)... we've been waiting for you... though, at first, we planned to look for you..."

"Zeldris... everyone... you're all here..." (Y/n) knew that they were sealed by the curse and she knew what are their ultimate goal since 3000 years. But they're still her precious comrades, so she treat them kindly.

(Y/n) was about to go to Meliodas back as she felt bad that she just left him without words but came to a halt when one of them asked the question. A question that she knew clearly, yet she did not want to hear them.

"So, (y/n)..... will you join us again to conquer the Liones Kingdom and destroy Meliodas?"

_________________________________________

Hey there! Chapter 4 has been updated! Yay!!!

It took a lot of effort to do it since I type the story using my phone...^^;;

Anyways, hope you enjoy reading them!

-Sakira Akana-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 106 19
⚠️⛔️‼️🚨 This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. THIS IS YOUR WARNING! Aella never cared about the wa...
11.9K 306 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...
44.9K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
36.8K 1.1K 44
Those green eyes scanned all the girls on stage. I knew he was looking for me. He had come to this club at the same time every night since.. what did...