Always be with you - nanatsu...

Od Hazukun

(Y/n) loves him and will always stay by his side. But when a war was declared 3000 years ago, Meliodas betray... Viac

1
2
Just Author note
4
5
Professor Hawk 1
6
7
8
9
10
11

3

8.4K 199 185
Od Hazukun

"(Y/n)?" Meliodas called. The said girl then pulled away to face Meliodas while holding his shoulders.

"You're not even change for a bit.... except for your eyes and... clothes..." (y/n) smiled, Meliodas remain his guard up and suspicion written all over his face.

"(Y/n)... you're alive...are you being-"

Meliodas was interrupted when Hawk screamed causing everyone focus their attention to him (I mean 'it'....I don't know T_T).

"Magic: 19000, Strength: 24600, Spirit: 17800... Total is 61400!!!" Hawk exclaimed

The rest of the members looked at the (h/c) girl with wide eyes. They could not believe someone like that exist.

"W-who are you?!! And how did you have that much power?!!" Diane asked

(Y/n) then stood up and pulled away from Meliodas, observing all of the members. 'Are they Meliodas comrades? It looks like it... then I don't have to destroy them...' (y/n) sighed, she then smiled to ensure everyone that she is not a threat.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm (y/n), Meliodas' friend."

____________________________________________

Outside the town, there was a seal that has been broken by a certain person. A group of demon clan has been released from the seal. All of them discussed with each other about the condition of the current world during their absence.

"Fraudrin, would that happen to be a human body?" A feminine voice can be heard among the group.

The said man stood confidently,facing a group of demons, "Yes... It was a convenient one to use..."

A demon who been wrap by some sort of plant branches known as Gloxinia the Repose asked, "Why are we the only ones able to escape?"

"Because we couldn't obtain blood of an Apostle of the Goddesses, the seal could not be released..."

"Omitting the details, aren't there too few of them?" the long messy blonde female, Derieri the Purity asked

"You mean the presence of Goddess clan, Giant clan and the Fairy clan people?" Monspeet the Reticence wondered

"They lost significant power in the fight 3000 years ago, just like us... the humans are the ones ruling over Britannia currently..."

"Oh, really? The shortest lived, frailest and most weak-willed of the five clans?" Melascula the Faith said

Fraudrin continues, "I had my own troubles as well... I only woke up from my slumber 10 years ago...an annoying group known as the Seven Deadly Sins kept interfering with my plans too."

"Meliodas, huh?" A demon resemble of Meliodas, Zeldris the Piety wondered.

"Hold up, Fraudrin... How about (Y/n)? Where is she? She was not being sealed with us at all..." Galand the Truth asked

"Now that you've mentioned it, I've never seen her nor sense her presents for the past 10 years...things would have been easier if she was there with me...." Fraudrin growled at the thought that (y/n) was not there at that time.

"But I can feel her presence now... a bit far from here..." Galand said

"We can ask her for explanation when we meet her... she can lead us again then and destroy that traitor..." Zeldris explained

"Whatever it is, I feel tired... I'd like to take a nap...." Derieri yawned

"Yeah... Before we do anything, we should get some rest...thanks to the effects of the seal, our magic power was sucked completely dry..." Zeldris said, watching his hand while moving it a bit. "If I recall correctly, the Edinburgh Gillis is a bit to the east over there...Let's go.."

After Zeldris mentioned that, all of the demons flew out of the place and went towards the said direction.

___________________________________________

Meanwhile at Meliodas place...

"Aaacchhoo!" (Y/n) sneezed out of nowhere, surprised the blonde male beside herself.

"Did you get a cold? Or... someone talks back about you?" Meliodas asked, somehow sounded like he was teasing. He was just finish cleaning the last glass.

(Y/n) gave Meliodas 'neither of what you said' stare. She watched Meliodas the whole time (well obviously because it's been a long time since she last saw him... :P) which cause the blonde male to gave his attention to her.

"So, (y/n)... where have you been this whole time? Did you came out of the broken seal?"

This made the said female confuse for a moment, "broken seal? What are you trying to say?" Meliodas figured her reply.

"If you're not with others then, why are you here now? Why not 3000 years ago? Where have you been this whole time? You know I-"

(Y/n) raised her hands in defense, stopping Meliodas from talking further, "Whoa whoa... hold up! Too many question will make my mind blown..." Meliodas calmed down, almost losing his usual behavior.

"First of all, what broken seal are you talking about? And... since when it's broken?" (Y/n) started.

"I will explain in brief... The seal that used to seal the demon clans 3000 years ago, has now broken... it is the same time as you appear here..."

"The Ten Commandments also being sealed, huh?" Meliodas nodded, " Except for me and you..." she added. (Y/n) was in her own thoughts until Meliodas interrupt her.

"So... can you tell me about you now?" Meliodas asked.

(Y/n) glances at Meliodas, "oh, of course! Well... hmm... where should I start...okay, it's like this..."

3000 years ago...

After (y/n) realized what Gowther had told her and Fraudrin about Meliodas intention, she quickly flew to a ceratin place to stop him once more.

'Meliodas... you can't face Father with that reason 'again'...' (y/n) thought, worried for Meliodas safety. She did not want anything happen to him. Especially after what have happened before.

As (y/n) flew, she suddenly saw a large and bright lightning coming from the place that is not far from her. Her face turned to horror at the familiar sight.

(Y/n) knew what will happen afterwards. Without wasting any time, she flew towards the light at a high speed with all her might.

'no no no!!! Don't leave me again, Meliodas!!! Please!!!'

.

.

.

.

.

By the time (y/n) arrived, she saw two beings stood highly in front of her. The Demon King and The Supreme Deity was in front of her. She walked around the place carefully, not wanting to be noticed by the two rulers.

She have a bad feeling about Meliodas.

Nonetheless, she continue to find Meliodas and not long after that, she finally found him. She found him... but not in the state that she hoped for.

Her dark eyes widened, her face shown all of her emotions at the sight in front of her. Sadness, regret, despair... all those negative emotion filled her heart. Her eyes started to form tears. She then immediately ran towards the body that lay down on the ground. She brought Meliodas to her lap while caressed his face gently.

"Meliodas! Meliodas! Please... open your eyes... I'm begging you... don't leave me alone again...please..."

She did not care if anyone saw her crying, she did not care what will happen to her if she expose herself like this. All she care about is the person who in her arms now. She could not bear of losing the person she loves the most despite his crime of taking thousand of innocent lives.

(Y/n) hugged unconscious Meliodas tightly as if she will lose him if she let it go.

"Please wake up... Meliodas... you mean so much to me...please..."

(Y/n) was too sad to notice The Demon King was already in front of her. When she realized his presence, she moved her head to face the king. The Supreme Deity is nowhere

"Seems that Meliodas betray me and his own clan now, how disgraceful... you should not follow his behavior, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) did not even take the king's words. She instead hold Meliodas closer while keep her guard up.

"Father... no, Demon King... What have you done to him? Did you put a curse on him?" Her response made the demon chuckled.

"You're very smart... I expect no less from you, (y/n)... Yes, I put a curse on him. A curse that made him no longer age and will not die. If he ever dies, he will come alive back."

"And why would you do that?"

"You will find out eventually... for now... (y/n), don't you want to stay by his side? If you do as I say, I will break the 'your' curse... and you can be with him forever if you want." This made the demon girl shock.

"You're plotting something, aren't you?"

The Demon King laughed, "That does not matter now, my child... now, what would you do? Is it yes or no?"

(Y/n) did not want to cooperate with the Demon King. She knew that the king won't be this kind to offer something like that. But deep down in her heart she did want to break her curse. A curse that only The Demon King can break.

"What do you want me to do?"

The Demon King pleased with her answer. The king then pointed his finger towards another body lay on the ground near Meliodas.

"I want you to always be by Meliodas side when the time is right and... kill that girl now... I don't want to see her alive here."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. She did not want to kill her, the person who made Meliodas betray his clan. She knew that it is not her fault, she knew that her intention is pure because-

"I can't. If she dies then... Meliodas will not forgive me..."

"You don't need to be like that... it's her action that made Meliodas decided to leave his clan... don't worry... she will resurrect again in human life. Now kill her! Or you will never be with him again..."

(Y/n) could not decide anything. Yes, she already kill many lives without a care for them, but this girl is different. She did not want to kill her but she also want to break her curse. (Y/n) thought about it for a long time until she had made her decision.

She put Meliodas on the ground carefully as she stood up. The Demon King smirked when (y/n) walked towards the unconscious goddess. She raised her hand that then formed to a sharp blade with her demon powers. She gritted her teeth and whispered quietly,

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth..."

She then stabbed the girl, her blood went out from her back indicate that she loss too much blood to survive.

_________________________________________

"And then the Demon King suddenly put some sort of magic that made me sleep for a long time until now... that's when I woke up.."

(Y/n) told Meliodas the whole incident except about her curse and the fact that she killed Elizabeth.

"What is he planning now?" Meliodas put his hand at his chin as if he was thinking.

While Meliodas was in his own thoughts, (Y/n) looked down at her lap, she still felt guilty for her action 3000 years ago.

'I'm truly sorry for everything...You won't forgive me for what I did, Meliodas... even before you met Elizabeth...'

_________________________________________

Yay! I'm back!

I'm sorry if this chapter is short for you. I was too focus watching another anime until I didn't remember updating this... sorry.

I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.1K 44
Those green eyes scanned all the girls on stage. I knew he was looking for me. He had come to this club at the same time every night since.. what did...
14.3K 741 45
After the goddess clan is brutally murdered and destroyed by the demon clan, Meliodas, the demon clan's first prince and captain of the ten commandme...
134K 4.6K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...
285K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...