Are You Mine?

By markwahlbergs_ff

Jessica was sent by her mother a year to America, to make there an exchange year. But the 18 years old girl... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 3

2.3K 25 2
By markwahlbergs_ff

Mark's P.O.V

I still stood behind a house and observed her, how she went into the house that their was apparently not. Then I went to me at home. My head was full of questions. Why didn't she know who I am? Didn't she hear ever of me? In Boston I'm famous and everybody know me. Probably she comes from another country. I put my glasses and the cap over the head, so that nobody recognized me. Thought-lost looked I on the ground and equivalent again to the left, where I saw myself in 'Calvin Klein' underwear. My model time was over, music I actually also stopped. Now I wanted to come in the moviebuisness far. Honestly said I was a little disappointed that she didn't know who I am. But perhaps it is also an advantage. I pulled from my thoughts as I girls heard screaming.

"That's Mark", they screamed.

They came to me, I gave them autographs and we made photos. But the only one I was interessed in was SHE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
797K 48.1K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-