Dancing with the Bad Boy | ✓

By rosesariella

❝You're a weapon and weapons don't weep.❞ -unknown Lucinda confided into da... More

one | gold digger
two | playing games
three | one good deed
four | crush
five | it's Raelyn
six | safe
seven | humiliation
eight | competition
nine | tough shell
ten | rebel
eleven | crush
twelve | parents
thirteen | work day
fourteen | friends
fifteen | kicked out
sixteen | baby
seventeen | cry
eighteen | rant
nineteen | crazy
twenty | Martha
twenty-one | night out
twenty-two | denial
twenty-three | family
twenty-four | father
twenty-five | brother
twenty-six | halloween
twenty-seven | father ii
twenty-eight | movies
twenty-nine | hidden past
thirty | mother of the year
thirty-one | hurt
thirty-two | friends
thirty-three | quit
thirty-four | michael
thirty-five | bianca
thirty-six | prom
thirty-seven | say it back
epilogue | just the beginning

Dancing with the Bad Boy

20.2K 345 95
By rosesariella

{I would not wish any companion in the world but you}

-William Shakespeare

Lucinda only knew how to do one thing. Dance.

She always resorted to dancing whenever her dysfunctional family always turned their back on her.

Dancing kept Lucinda sane.

Until he came along.

You wouldn't call Lucinda Raelyn a good girl nor a bad girl. That was it. She was also never in between. She was always the girl with a hoodie over her head, ignoring her peer's distasteful stares but she knew that they were intimidated after dislocating a boy's arm and nose.

It wasn't her fault that the boy didn't know how to watch his mouth.

Sora Lockhart was a boy who's family has shipped off to California to live with his grandparents after having their last straw with him.

New to Lucinda's school, Sora has already claimed the title of the delinquent boy due to his numerous tattoos, devilishly handsome looks and ruthless attitude towards his peers and teachers.

After Lucinda had shoulder-bumped Sora and walked away without giving an apology, Sora is determined to pursue her and find out who the real Lucinda is under that hoodie, breaking his number one rule; never chase after a girl.

COPYRIGHT

Do not copy my book or ANY other author's books at all. There will be consequences and I'm sure you've read other notices like this so I don't have to remind you. You will be reported, blocked and your Wattpad account may be removed. Just a little, simple, warning.

NOTE

This is a work of fiction created by the author's imagination. Characters, places, events and names came from the author's creativity and any resemblance to real life is entirely coincidental.

I will also be writing this novel in British/Australian English for I am Australian and I love how the way we spell things. Also, the ONE thing that I will NOT be writing in British/Australian English is the word 'mom'.

Copyright © ariella-roses, 2019

Cast:

Lucinda Raelyn

Sora Lockhart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950 60 12
I tucked Ava in her blanket and then went towards my room, and as I'm about to enter I heard moans. I heard Hailey moaning. I heard my Hailey moaning...
9.2K 600 5
Isabelle and Ashton are back and navigating their way through life. The bliss is short lived when the reality of all that had happened comes crashin...
834 140 23
Book #1 in The Boy series. EDITED!! May need some more just comment on the parts that need it. RE-WRITING!!! All rights reserved Ⓒ Copyright 2022 L...
19.9K 878 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...