Damaged

By scorpionxxxxx

2 months ago Midoriya was taken from UA and tortured. He has to live with these painful memories while also s... More

Help.
Class 1A
You had a Panick Attack in my Bathroom
Thank You.
I'm coming
Im here
Unaccepted
Its my fault, I'm sorry.
Powerless.
Save Me, Please
Rescue Team!
Sweet Home
Choices
Friendly Dark
Paranoia
The Party
The Aftermath
Sunday, April 20th
The Night I Drove Alone
Feeling?
The Truth
Two Sides
Unexpected Outburst
How do I know that Im Alive?
Last Kiss
a/n
an explanation for my abscences :(

All That Exsist Is whats Ahead

9.1K 258 438
By scorpionxxxxx

*Todorokis POV*

"I can't believe I made such a fool of myself." I mumble as I walk to my own dorm.

How could I have been so impulsive? I didn't even ask if he was okay with being kissed like that. How shitty of me. Now he'll probably think of me as someone who'll take advantage of him.

When I enter my dorm I head straight to my bed. I collapse into the soft mattress and try to forget the embarrassing ordeal.

I wonder what's wrong though? Was that really someone else's quirk? The only other time Izuku has ever been that scared was during the thunderstorm. If it is someone else's quirk then I have to figure out who.

All of this worrying has made me exhausted. I feel my eyelids get heavy and I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

______

I wake up around 4ish and I can't seem to fall back to sleep. My mind is still running with worry so I decide to go out for a morning jog.
I throw on a black tracksuit and head out.

The morning air is crisp. It's still dark out which I'm okay with. It's a bit chilly but I won't feel it while I'm running. Running is something I've always loved. When I was younger and needed to get away from my dad and my fucked up house, I'd go out for a run. Didn't matter if it was 12 am or 4 pm.

There's an unwritten rule about running that I live by. Never look behind you. There's nothing for you behind you. All that exists is what's ahead.

" Hey, get out of my way Icy-hot." An annoying hot headed bastard yells from behind me. It's too early to be dealing with this.

I speed up hoping to lose him which only makes him angrier.

" What you think you're better than me? Bring it you half headed freak." He yells which only makes me groan in annoyance.

" I'm not in the mood for your constant yelling right now. So if you would please keep it down that would be great."

He finally catches up to me, and we begin jogging side by side. It eventually turned into a small competition of who could get ahead. Every step further I took, He took two more steps and so forth.

We continued this petty competition until my muscles screamed for us to stop, and my breathing became so uncontrollable. We both collapsed underneath one of the cherry blossom trees.

We laid there, fighting for air for a few minutes before Bakugo laid back up. Sweat beamed from his forehead and his hair was matted with grease as well. I probably look just as bad as he does.

" So, about yesterday." He begins.

lay back up next to him and look at him with a perplexed look.

" Don't play dumb Icy-hot! I'm talking about Deku."

Why is he asking me this? He's probably trying to get more tools to mess with him later. Does he think I'm stupid?

" That's none of your concern. As if I'd tell you anything about Izuku." I reply bitterly.

" I mean it's only natural Id ask considering he was making a huge scene yesterday."

His whole demeanor is throwing me off. He doesn't seem violent or cruel. Just genuinely curious. I still can't trust him though.

" Didn't you used to bully him when he was younger. Why would you of all people care about his well being."

Now that seemed to push a button. I see him clench his fist into a ball as he bites down his anger. He's really trying not to blow.

" Okay, well that was a long time ago. I never said I was worried about the loser. I was just asking for fuck's sake." He spits back in a more Bakugo like tone.

"Besides.." He begins. " It seems to be eating you up a bit too."

That sentence doesn't sit right with me. Why is he being so...caring? This isn't the Bakugo I'm used to. What the hell is going on here?

" I don't understand why all of a sudden you're being so calm. As if that's going to change anything."

He looks at me with an expression I've never seen from him before. He looks almost sad, to say the least. He plays with his shoelaces before speaking.

" Okay, maybe I wasn't the most charming guy at first. Sure I've said some things to Deku that I can never take back, but I'm not a bad guy."

His tone is stale as he bites back any emotions he might have. Every part of me just wants to tell him to fuck off. But where would that lead to?

"Is it really too late for me to be a better person?"

This question wasn't what I was expecting. Seeing Bakugo in this vulnerable state is almost scary. I didn't think he had it in him. And why the hell did he choose me to consult in?

I let out a sigh before trying to mother this hot-headed porcupine.

" It's never too late to be the person you want to be. It's up to you to choose the path you're going to follow."

" Sounds like something All Might would say." He says and I see a smirk appear on his face.

" I suppose." I say.

The sun has almost fully risen now. I check my phone to see that it's almost 6.

" Better start heading back or we'll be late." I say.

" Don't tell me what to do." He teases and lifts himself to his feet.

" Oh, one more thing..." He says with his back facing me. " Don't tell another soul about this conversation, understood."

" Agreed." I respond and we both begin jogging back in unison.

______

*Midoriyas POV*

Getting out of bed shouldn't be so hard to do. Yet here I am exhausted and mentally drained. I didn't sleep at all last night. The terrors that took place yesterday kept making their ways into my mind. Why can't I be normal?

I reach under my bed and pull out my favorite blade. Is it bad to have a favorite?

I've started to cut less on my arms ever since Shoto found out about my destructive habits. I roll up my pant leg instead to reveal my scar ridden leg. Pink and red scars run up and down my entire leg. Along with fresh cuts from last night.

As soon as the cold sting from the blade ascends up my leg I feel instant release. As if all the white noise in my head has finally gone silent.

Maybe everything would be better if I just disappeared. What the hells the point anyway? I'm just a burden to everyone, especially Shoto.

The thought of his name triggered back the warm memory I have of last night. The kids were quick, but it was still just as eventful. The feeling of his soft lips touching mine was something I could never forget.

The flustered look on his face after the whole ordeal was the topping to it all. Who would've thought he could be so spontaneous?

I need to snap out of this and get ready for class. If there's one thing motivating me it's to see Shotos charming smile again.

______

"Today we will be doing some hero training. More specifically, we will be doing some sparring."

The class erupts with excitement at Aizawas words. I'm both pumped and nervous about this whole situation. My lack of sleep will most likely affect my performance. I really don't want to make a fool of myself in front of everyone.

At least my costume isn't revealing like Kirishimas, so I won't have to worry about how to cover myself up.

When I get to the changing room I quickly head into one of the stalls to change. Putting on the tight uniform was more painful then I imagined. The fabric vigorously rubbed against my leg causing some of my cuts to reopen.

Great.

Well, there's no time to worry about that now. Most of my pants are black and covered by my shin guards anyways.

I seem to be the only one still in the locker room. I quickly head outside to catch up with everyone else.

Aizawa gives me an annoyed look but proceeds with his instructions.

" While you guys took your time changing I've picked out your sparring partners. I've done these based on what I deem best for all of you." He says as passive-aggressive as possible.

" The pairings will be

Todoroki vs Iida

Kirishima vs Ashido

Kamanari vs Sero

Yaoyorozu vs Uraraka

Bakugo vs Midoriya...."

Wait. Did I just hear that correctly? Of course with my luck, I get paired up with Bakugo. I take a small glance towards him and he's got a huge smirk on his face.

If only I had slept better last night.

Kirishima volunteered to go first just a couple seconds before Bakugo could. That means I'm stuck going next.

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

I chant to myself to try and calm my nerves.

" You'll be fine. You've gotten stronger since the last time the two of you fought." Shoto says and puts an arm around my shoulder.

" T-thanks." I stammer.

The first round ends with Kirishima taking first place. He gives Ashido a friendly handshake and the two of them laugh it off.

" Alright, Bakugo and Midoriya you're up." Aizawa says.

We head out to the middle of the grassy field. The grass has skid marks and some parts have been melted off due to Ashidos quirk.

" Ready to die, nerd!" Bakugo yells with confidence.

" You guys will start at the sound of the bullet." Aizawa says.

I get into fighting position, knowing Bakugo will charge first.

BAM!

Just like I predicted, Bakugo begins charging towards me head on. I quickly dodge his explosion and get a kick at his back mid-air.

He goes flying a couple feet before coming for to a stop. He turns to face me with a deranged look on his face. The look of pure thirst for blood.

I'm a bit thrilled myself seeing as my kick was more powerful then I had thought. I still need more practice with my legs but for the most part, they're getting the job done.

He launches at me again, barley missing my sleeve. I feel the hot flames brush against my face.

I leap into the air and begin charging more power to the rest of my body.

He flies into the air landing a hit on me before I touch the ground. My back slams against the dirt and I cry out in pain.

" That all you got Deku?" He yells from above.

He begins shooting more explosions randomly from the air. Some inches from where I lay. I get back on my feet and try to figure out where he could've gone.

Smoke surrounded the field and for a moment I've completely lost sight of him.

"Got you Deku!" He says and I feel a hot push from my back. I'm sent flying forward before falling face first into the dirt.

" Shit." I mutter and leap back to my feet.

"NOW DIE!" I hear him yell from above and brace myself for the impact. I find an opening and swing another kick, this time towards his face.

He grabs onto my leg and with a finale blow flings me back onto the ground.

I can't move. He's got his elbow digging into my chest as he uses his legs to keep me pinned down.

" Bakugo wins." Aizawa says and Bakugo releases me from his grasp.

We're both panting heavily. The match was a good one. He really gave it his all.

When I'm back on my feet I notice my left sleeve had been burned off. Shit.

" Bakugo and Midoriya head down to the infirmary to get cleaned up. Kamanari and Sero, you're next."

As I'm walking back inside I feel a slight tug on my bare shoulder. I look up to see Shoto staring down towards me.

" You did good Izuku.. we'll talk later."

His tone couldn't be any more nerve-racking. Even though the rest of class A would see my scabs as something from the fight, Shoto isn't too easily fooled.

I continue walking towards the infirmary. Guilt eating away at my chest knowing that I've let the person who's been there for me the most down.

I hope he can forgive me.

__________

Bakugos going through changes ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 10 1
Midoriya is stuck trying to continue persevering through life as he comes to terms with his mothers death and how sudden it seemed. While he keeps al...
289K 2.6K 33
All of the students of 1-A along with the other classes and their teachers including their parents and the important characters of the anime are abdu...
83.4K 1.7K 31
Deku has been depressed since his mother, Inko, died when he was little. He starts accept the fact that he's worthless in this hell people call earth...
130K 4.9K 31
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...