Unorthodox (PJO Genderbend)

By ruseandmuse

**PERCY JACKSON/HOO GENDERBEND STORY!** Percy and Annabeth get a shock of their lives. A little gender switch... More

Unorthodox
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Questions and Heads-Up

Chapter 8

6K 172 14
By ruseandmuse

Chapter 8

Since everyone already knew their secret, Annabeth went back to Athena cabin and Percy to Cabin Three.

-

"Oh My God, you're a guy Annabeth! Oh wait, Andy!" Thalia was laughing. Piper and Annabeth were IMing with Thalia.

Annabeth groaned. "It's Annabeth!"

"Seriously, if I wasn't busy now I would totally drop by at Camp Half Blood to see you!"

"And that Seaweed Brain is a girl yeah? Oh that's hilarious!" Thalia continued. "I want to see him! Or should I say her ?"

"Yes, her!" Piper grinned. "They tricked us into thinking our OTP Percabeth went on a quest and told Andy and Paige here to head towards Camp Half Blood!"

"Did they trick Chiron too?" Thalia asked. "Nope." Piper sent a fleeting glance towards Annabeth.

"We told him first. And it was all Percy's idea to act as newbies because he thought it would be fun." Annabeth grumbled. "Blame him."

"You actually listened to your Seaweed Brain?" Thalia smirked.

Annabeth's cheeks flushed red.

"She did!" Piper answered gleefully. Annabeth's face became a darker shade or red.

"For the record, I was embarrassed okay?" she muttered.

"Oh Annie, it isn't your fault. What's there to be embarrassed about?" Thalia winked.

"I'm just...I don't want to be a boy forever. Its distasteful!" She exclaimed.

"Its only temporarily." Piper patted Annabeth's arm.

"It might not." Annabeth cried. We don't know what, or how and I hate not knowing! Chiron gave us a potion to slow down the process of being..well, another gender forever."

Thalia looked thoughtfully at Annabeth. "Maybe you can ask the Gods." "They didn't answer me!" she said helplessly.

"You could try again." Piper shrugged. "Athena might know." "Maybe." Annabeth said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 960 25
COMPLETED! This is a m!reader-insert fic based in the Percy Jackson universe, as I imagine you can tell. I'm just starting this (as of early March 20...
547K 14.2K 22
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘮𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 [percy jackson x fem!oc] [book one-titans curse] -edited
9.1K 7 1
(𝐧.) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...
110K 6.7K 58
"And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who...