INTERNET FRIENDS | 태형 x Y/N ✔

By malfxysbby

[COMPLETED] {K.T.H FF} 태형 x Y/N x 방탄소년단 x 엑소 x 블랙핑크 Highest Rangkings [#3 internetfriends #1 friendfiction] D... More

Chapter 1 ~New school, new life~
Chapter 2 ~Mr Mochi~
Chapter 3 ~Live in hell~
Chapter 4 ~Red card~
Chapter 5 ~League of Battles~
Chapter 6 ~Detention with EL DIABLO~
Chapter 7 ~MUCH, MANY & A LOT OF~
Chapter 8 ~Falling in love~
Chapter 9 ~Kim TaeJi~
Chapter 10 ~Sorry but...~
Chapter 11 ~I'm Oh Y/N, nice to meet you~
Chapter 12 ~You're asking the expert here~
Chapter 13 ~Are you even studying?~
Chapter 14 ~Chanyeol speaks Italian~
Chapter 15 ~My heart or my mind?~
Chapter 16 ~Friends?~
Chapter 17 ~When did they become so close?~
Chapter 18 ~Let's end this~
Chapter 19 ~Marriage?~
Chapter 20 ~Mr Ex~
Chapter 21 ~Forgive me~
Chapter 22 ~That's mine pt.1~
Chapter 23 ~That's mine pt.2~
Chapter 24 ~Being shy around him~
Chapter 25 ~Will you be mine?~
Chapter 26 ~Promise~
Chapter 27 ~I like her~
Chapter 28 ~Volunteers~
Chapter 30 ~... DATE!?~
Chapter 31 ~Kim TaeHyung~
Chapter 32 ~Scammed?~
Chapter 33 ~Authentic or not?~
Chapter 34 ~Volunteer work~
Chapter 35 ~Shin RyuJin~
Chapter 36 ~Was it all an act?~
Chapter 37 ~A sudden hangout~
Chapter 38 ~The Event~
Chapter 39 ~Destiny~

Chapter 29 ~Flustered~

110 8 0
By malfxysbby

I went back to class.

"So? What happened? What did she say?" Mr Choi asked,

"She put me in charge for the upcoming event. She told me, that I'll be leading the team of the volunteers, about the preparation" I said, bowing.

"Nice to hear, so since you're already standing up, can you answer this please?" Mr Choi said and asked, "In English? Why are we suddenly doing english? I didn't bring my books." I said, frightened he might write a discipline note.

"It's fine, so Jameson please switch places with Kim Taehyung just for this hour" Mr Choi asked, more like demanded.

Why Him?

"Ok, please proceed" Mr Choi said, looking back at me.

"Ok," I started reading out loud, "A woman is sitting in her hotel room, where there is a knock at the door. She then opened the door and saw a man whom she had never seen before. He said 'Oh, I'm sorry to you, I've made a mistake, I thought this was my room.' The man then went down the corridor and in the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned the security. What made the woman suspicious of the man that knocked at the door?" I read out loud,

"Everyone didn't know about this, so we thought we'll save it for you, I know the answer. So you have 10 seconds before you answer, we're playing the riddle game" Mr Choi explained, "Ok... good. Let me re-read it in my mind" I said, thinking out of the box.

He started counting also my classmates.

"1! Tell us your answer" Mr Choi said.

"Easy, Why would the man knock on his own hotel room? And he did. Also if he had a hotel room, he sure would use his own keys or his key card to open them and not knock on the door" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Woah... you got that right" Mr Choi said, stunned at my response.

"Really?" Jimin asked, mr Choi nodded, "This riddle made my brain explode" Jimin added,

"Really? I thought you're smarter than her" Irene said, "Then you should answer a riddle?" Mr Choi said Irene got up and went towards me and harshly took the marker from my hand and purposely bumped her shoulder onto mine.

I sighed at her arrogant attitude, "Good luck" I said and sat back, where V greeted me with a smile.

"Hi" I said and leaned my chin on my palm cupping my face looking at Irene.

"A blue house is made of blue bricks; a yellow house is made of yellow bricks. What is a green house made of?" Irene read out loud,

I already got it and raised my hand.

Tae looked at me curiously, I looked at him, "You got the meaning? It's pretty funny" I said, while I silently giggled, "You got it? What's the answer?" Tae asked, looking at me.

"I know a lot of riddles, maybe I got used to them that I can easily answer them" I stated, not bothering to answer his question.
"You haven't answered my question yet" Tae said, tapping his fingers on his desk.

"Then try finding it out yourself, find the subject and try reading it a little more and you'll notice. It's actually pretty easy, we also have it in our school" I said, giving him a small clue.

"Something we got in school... so what is a green house made of?" Tae asked himself and tried connecting the dots.

"I got the answer" Tae whispered to me, "Tell me. I know the answer, so I won't practically change mine" I explained.

"So what is the answer?" Mr Choi asked, looking at Irene, standing there.

"Pfft! This is so easy. It makes a lot of sense! Made of green bricks of course" Irene said, proudly crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yes Wendy?" Mr Choi asked, looking at Wendy with her hand raised up.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Wendy asked, "Yeah, go" Mr Choi said.

Tae whispered his answer to me.

"Right! You got it" I whispered,

He raised his hand making Mr Choi look at our raised hands.

"Please answer it together. In 3... 2... 1!" Mr Choi said and counted.

"Glass" we both said in union.

Me and Tae laughed with Mr Choi.

"Haha, got you tricked there? Green house, we even have it at our school garden" Mr Choi said, chuckling.

"Ahhhh! Another one!" All students said and cheered except me and Tae.

~~~~~

We went towards at the cafeteria together

"Nice to see you" Jin said, me and Tae looked at him, "Both... together" He added

"Yah!" We both said in union, "Do they know about us?" I asked Tae, "Not yet... I guess? I don't remember" Tae said, looking at me, slightly laughing.

"Neither do I" I said and we both shrugged at the same time.

"You both seemed more closer than before" Chanyeol said.

"And cuter together. I mean... Tae always wear white T-shirts under his uniform, but now he often wears grey... since Y/N said he's good looking, when he's wearing grey" Sehun said while he unfolded a piece of paper, then he started reading.

"That's my test!" I said and was about to grab the paper.

"I miss Lisa" Jimin stated, making me and Sese look at him.

"They'll be back on Monday, they had some apartment issues" I said looking at him.

"Oh, great. I wanna see them" Jin said, while he kept poking both his index finger to one another.

Tae quickly grabbed the paper and folded it as fast as he can, while he slides it inside his pocket.

I smiled at his cute action, pretending as if I didn't notice it.

"Why are you smiling??" Jungkook asked looking at me, "Huh? Nothing" I said and can't control myself from smiling, just remembering how he was all tensed up.

I covered my face with my hair.

"Wooh, okay, calm down Y/N" I said to myself, "Okay so wassup?" I asked randomly.

"Good?" They all responded, "Except for the fact I miss Jennie" Sehun, slightly whined. "My Jisoo too" Jin said, this time he pouted cutely. "Lisa Kim!!!!" Jimin silently yelled. "My Rosieee~" Suga suddenly joined the other 3 whining boys. He was literally napping seconds ago. Now he's wide awake, whining, as if their whining can bring the girls... here in the cafeteria.

"Bad I guess?" Wonho said, popping out of nowhere.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are my punches, not enough for you?!?" Tae said slamming his hands on the table and standing up facing Wonho,

"Tae!" Suga exclaimed.

"Taehyung seat down!" Jin ordered, but he still didn't listen.

"Don't let him heat your skull up" Jimin stated.

"It'll only get you into trouble" Baekhyun looked at him, worried on what he'll do.

"Sit down" Chanyeol commanded, yet he still refused to listen.

"Listen to us" Rm suggested, it is for his own good. So why not listen to them.

I held Tae's hand.

"V, don't do it. If you aren't going to listen to them, then listen to me" I whispered, he calmed down and sat back down.

"So you both are dating now?" Wonho asked, looking at my hand and Tae's.

"No" we both said in union, I separated my hand from his and got flushed by the holding hand thing.

I got up. "Why so red?" Sehun asked, "No, I'm not!" I said and quickly walked out, from the cafeteria.

"*shaking his head* Such a stubborn girl" Sehun said.

Tae only chuckled, as he knows how stubborn she is.

What will happen now?

To be continued...

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7K 36
⁣❝ if i didn't bully you, you would still be here, right? ❜❜ - KTH fanfiction
18.6K 500 21
'Aunt! Stop! You hurt me!' 'Then, why don't you just give me the money.' 'It's for my father.' said y/n. 'My foot. Your father is just waiting to d...
8.9K 309 36
"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me." It's Eliza's last year at college. She expects it to be just another normal year w...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...