His Innocent Secret || Sakama...

By Hangeee-chan

"You look so beautiful tonight, Akari-chan." She's the girl that made him fall on his knees, she's the gir... More

Author's Note
Prologue
- Secret 1 -
- Secret 3 -
- Secret 4 -

- Secret 2 -

4.1K 112 12
By Hangeee-chan

Akari's POV

  I just finished doing my home works and projects, my mind is in haze as I stare at the wall clock inside my room. I should really take my bathe now, my brother needs me in the office to help him with our growing business, it might appear to others that I'm a simple human but I am not, everything around me is just a business, this home is not fit for a family. During the morning, files and folders scatter around me, stress and anxiety fills me up as I start to practice the way of handling our business for my future.

I sighed as my body slowly sinks in the bubble, my mind drifting away as I put my phone on my ear, Laito's breathing made me relax, he's a best friend of mine and I'm happy to have him by my side. His sometimes perverted attitude is really annoying but it is covered by his possessiveness, I understood him. He's always beside me and ready to protect me from any harms, I would also do the same for him if something bad is approaching us.

"Would you like to go to mall after your work?" Laito ask, I already told him before about our business and I'm glad that he's not like the other men out there who's always pushing a girl to go out with them.

"I would love to, I'm currently relaxing, give me 30 minutes to get ready." I said, my voice getting low and quiet, I heard him chuckle from the other line and it only made me a little drowsy.

"I'll be waiting for your call, princess." Laito said before I couldn't hear his voice anymore.

  I put my phone on my bed, throwing it as I quickly went back inside the bathroom again, I took my shower before pulling out a red dress inside my cabinet and a pair of black heels. I am taught to be a lady and I am only doing this because I'm inside this house. I honestly couldn't wait until I'm free from here.

Laito's POV

  I stood outside the gate of their house, my fingers playing with each other as the cold wind brush against my skin, I could feel her heartbeat from the inside, steady and calm. My eyes travelled from the bushes to the girl standing beside me, her lips curved into a smile, even though she have dark circles around her eyes, she didn't fail to amaze me with their sparks. The innocence in them made me blush, her red dress suits her.

"Ma chèr, what a beautiful creature you are!" I said and offered my right arm to her, she quickly clings to me and giggle.

"Mon chèr, your hair looks very silky without your fedora and you look very handsome tonight." She said, a faint blush paints her cheeks, I slowly guide her inside my family's car.

"I am always this handsome, Akari, I thought you're smart enough to notice." I said as the car starts moving to the town.

"Shut up, why are waiting outside our house? You can just enter and wait in the living room you know." She said, putting her hand on mine and giving it a light squeeze.

"Well, I'm kind of embarrassed since I could sense that your brother is inside." I said and look away, she already knew that I am a vampire so there's nothing to hide from her.

"I understand." She said, I only hold her hand with mine, letting the sweet silence roam inside the car.

  It wasn't a long wait as the car drove to the nearest mall in our town, the people around us is talking and yelling to each other as if there's no tomorrow, these humans are really loud and they're making my head dizzy. I felt a hand grab mine, it's warm and as I stare at the person who owns the hand, a small smile made it's way to my face.

"We shall enjoy ourselves tonight! I know that you don't like noisy humans but you have me! You have the great Akari to save your night!" She said, making her voice deeper and manly. I only giggled and smirked, a small mischief playing in my eyes.

"Then the great Akari should escort me now inside, let's buy what we need and eat something after it, I'm craving for some sweets." I said and pull her to enter the mall.

  Humans flock around us and I quickly made a decision to put an arm around her shoulder to keep her close to me, I wouldn't want her to be lost in the see of these people. Her eyes were sparkling as we bought different things. Clothes, bags, shoes, the lipbalm that I used to her lips. The amount of paper bags that were carrying is--- Well, you wouldn't want to know that's why I called our family's butler to put them in the car.

"Hey, look! What's in there?" Akari ask as she points her finger towards the dance floor in the middle of the floor, couples were dancing in a slow music as I watch the woman in front of me.

"Come here." She slowly take my hand in her and guided me to dance.

"Let me guide you, my lady." I whispered and smirked, a small tint of blush covers her cheeks before she playfully smacked my chest.

  I guide her with my own arms as we dance and sway to the slow music, I turn her around and facing me again. Her cheeks were red and her stomach made a sound, one that I'm familiar with.

"Hungry?" I ask her and she quickly nodded her head, I just made a simple move to finish the dance before pulling her with me. Our hands fits perfectly and I like it.

"What a lovely couple"

"I remembered when I was a young girl who's also in love."

"They're like models!"

  Humans around us said as we stepped out the dance floor, Akari is shyly blushing beside me while trying her best to hide them with her hands. I only chuckled and smirked.

"Oh~ did you hear them my princess? What a beautiful couple we made." I said dramatically, pulling her chin with my hand to make her look directly in my eyes.

"Well, poor them because were not one." She said and flicked away my hand.

"You're a very interesting girl." I whispered before she pull me to enter an Italian restaurant.

  We ordered our meals and now I'm in front of her while waiting for our foods, I'm not really that hungry but I'm a little thirsty, my throat stings and my eyes are slowly glowing. I lower my head to hide my hunger and just as I stare up, the foods that we ordered came.

"Are you okay?" Her voice sounds worried but I just smiled.

"Why are you blushing a lot today? Are you falling for me?" I ask her, trying to avoid the topic.

"Tch, well you know that I'm not used with you teasing me, I'm not falling for you." She said and grab her fork before digging in her food.

  I only smiled, my gums are already hurting because of my thirst and the smell of her blood is not helping.

***

My head turn to the woman beside me, her hair is framing her face and some of them are falling on her nose, I giggled before tucking them back to their place, the engine of the car slowly stop before I tried to wake up the beauty beside me. Oh someone help me, I almost forgot that her blood type is AB!

"Tsk, can you quit touching and shaking my shoulder!?" She said angryly before stomping out of the car, I also went out and grab her arm.

"What is it? I'm tired from walking around the mall Laito, let me rest." She said, her cheeks blushing from the coldness outside and because I am a gentleman, I quickly put my jacket around her small body, leaving me with my dress shirt, her arms slowly made their way inside the sleeves the jacket after that she look at me with her tired eyes.

"Call me if you ever arrived at your home okay?" She said, opening her arms for me.

"Of course, you can also call me anytime...even if you don't have any reasons." I said, my eyes softening, she's really warm.

  I can feel her pulling away from the hug but my arms made sure that she won't.

"Don't pull away, not yet, just a little longer." I whispered and buried my head on her hair, sniffing her smell and enjoying the warm from her human body.

  Soon enough, I hear her small light snores which made me giggle, I carried her like a princess and teleport inside her room.

"Sleep tight, Akari." I whispered and kissed her forehead before placing her on the soft bed of her room.

  My lips tugged into a smile before teleporting myself inside our mansion, I send a text to our driver to head home now.

What a beautiful memory she left me, this night is really making me blush as I remember her face again.

~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
594K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
220K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...