Runaway (Diyue AU)

נכתב על ידי ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... עוד

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
42: Second Chance
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

17: Perfect Date

548 31 12
נכתב על ידי ella-holland98

Shen Yue's POV

When I come home , I find my room exactly how he described it.

Here it would be taken as a form of we're making love tonight but he said back where he's room this is a way a man shows gratitude and asks a girl out on a date.

Men in his planet really go all out. Damn I should've just moved over there a long time ago and found Dylan.

Friday , just two days away and he was going to take me out. Why was I freaken excited about this date , oh my gosh.

I throw myself on my bed and inhale the scent that filler my room, red roses.

I smiled to myself, at thought of Dylan Wang. He was so kind and I loved how much he cared about me and my son.

His relationship with my son was adorable and it was as if they'd known each other since forever and he was his dad.

How had I only known Dylan for a short while and felt these strong feelings towards him... I couldn't begin to comprehend why but I knew i shouldn't fight with myself and these emotions because I could tell Dylan was the type of man that kept his word.

~

Friday, all day at work while I was preparing things to open the new store all I could think about was later tonight.

We did he have plan?

In comes in through the shop doors , Willa without Jay.

"Where's Jay?", I ask her.

"Dylan took him to the park and then took him to the zoo, he said he wanted to spend the day with Jay and the evening with you, even called in, he asked if I could watch Jay in the evening and of course I agreed , because Dyshen", she says and takes a seat on the ground.

"He did all that", I ask her and she nods.

Willa chuckles. "He's a keeper", she tells me.

"Indeed he is, what's a Dyshen", I ask her remembering her mentioning something of Dyshen.

Willa rolls her eyes. "I came up with Dyshen and Jay said Diyue, since Dylan's nickname is Didi, or whatever , so it could be either or , and it's your couples name, or ship name", she explains.

My eyes widen, a ship what?

"A ship name,is the desire by other people who see two people who like eachother and want them to be together and be endgame", she goes and explains the definition of ship but makes me wonder what endgame means, now.

She shakes her head in disappointment. "You need to be in more fandoms"

"Oh you were fangirl talking just now", I say.

"Yes I was, and fam I'm in so many fandoms , it's no damn joke, I stan so many people", she wipes the fake sweat from her forehead.

"If your into many fandoms why don't you get out of them", I suggest.

She gasps. "Excuse me , when I say I stan these people , I stan them , no matter what, I love them so much and admire them"

"Okay , Fangirl , so what did you really come for besides fangirl talk", I ask her.

"See the new shop, duh", she unlocks her phone and begins playing music.

Willa Williams , everyone... professional fangirl and her love of music, especially Kpop bands.

"Are you playing , BTS , again?"

"My loves, especially Jimin and J-Hope", she looks around the and begins taking in the view.

"I don't know who you're speaking about but I'll just agree and let you fangirl since I love you", I say.

~

Later when I get home I find Dylan sitting on the couch. He smiles at me.

"Hey precious, So I totally forgot to tell you how to dress , dress casual and we'll leave here at six ", he says and gets up to leave.

I nod and go say Hi to Jay first before leaving to my room to get ready.

I knock. "Come in", Jay says.

"Mommy!!", he pauses the game and runs up to me and hugs me tightly and showers me with kisses.

"Hey baby , came to say hi", I tell him.

"Momma , have fun on your date , Dylan really left me Wow, and I bet he'll leave you speechless", he says.

"I'm going to get ready", I give him one last kiss and leave to my room.

I go into my room and find Willa sitting there.

"I'm here to help get you ready for your date , Moon", she says.

We try on multiple outfits and until I'm comfortable in one.

"That one is the one"

I look at myself in the mirror and nod and check my phone for the time, six exactly.

There's a knock on door and when I open Dylan stands there with Rose in his hand and says "Will you accept this rose"

I smile and take the rose and smell it.

"Thank you"

He nods and that's when you take the time to truly examine him. He was handsome and there was no denying it.

His hair had grown a lot since he'd been here and most guy didn't look good with long hair but Dylan did, he looked like he invincible long hair and man buns.

His long purple hair was tied up in a pony and he wore a simple but dressy outfit and he looked amazing, I couldn't stop checking him out.

(Excuse my crappy editing , I'm sorry.. but here's what he's wearing)

"All right you to , get going and have a good time", Willa says and she begins ushering us to leave.

You put the rose on your nightstand and then grab your purse , Dylan gestured me to go first and I smile. He was such a gentleman.

"What do you have plan , Dylan", you ask him.

"You see I thought we both would dress casual but we didn't , we went all out , for some reason, so about Dinner and then later I have a surprise for you", he says and opens the door for me to go inside the drivers side.

And then in he goes into the passenger seat.

"I should be the one that drives but I have no idea how , I'm sorry", he apologizes.

He was apologizing for not driving us to where we were going... he was so sweet.

"I'll teach how to drive", I say and he nods.

~

Dinner was pretty good , we ate at a Japanese cuisine, called Blue Ginger and it was amazing and the food was just simply good too and the company.

He moves closer and I can feel his breathing beside me.

"Dinner was amazing , but I have a surprise for you", he whispers.

I shiver under his hot breathe and only manage to nod. I was good the whole date so far until now, I began feeling nervous.

We walk further until we reach the park. It was dark outside now and the only thing lighting the park up was the lamp post lights.

We get further in and there's a bench and the bottom two glasses of wine and a wine bottle.

I can see there's a folded paper in his hand that I didn't notice on it until right now.

"What's that", I ask him.

"A drawing I made while sitting on this bench yesterday night while the sun was going down",he explains and hands to me.

I was about to open it but then he stops me. "Not yet"

We sit down on the bench and he grabs a glass and hands it to me.

He doesn't struggle to open the bottle due to his strength.

He pours wine inside my glass and the pours one for himself.

I take a sip and he does too.

"You can open the drawing now", he tells me.

I open the drawing and then see it's a drawing of me laughing.

( credits to whoever drew Shen Yue, it looks amazing!!)

"You drew me",I simply say and he nods.

"I thought of what how I would want you to be when you were around me and it was you with a big smile on your face and me being the reason behind the smile most the time because of course Jay would be the reason behind your smile too", he explains the meaning behind the drawing.

"I love how you add my son into that and how much you care about him", I tell him.

"Shen Jay , is so cute and I love that kid , You raised him well", he complimented the way I raised my son.

"Being a Single mom was difficult and doing it in completely different that was foreign but I adapted"

"That is why I admire you, your a strong woman and you were your own hero these past four years... and I also want you to know you're not alone anymore, not that you were before , but now you have me"

I grab his hand in mine and then press a kiss on it.

"You're sweet , Dylan", I say.

"You know it was hard when I was pregnant by Jay , I was a pregnant woman alone in the world and I was still in love with Myung Jaehyuk and cried myself to sleep while I was pregnant"

"It was hard but I meet Willa at my darkest time... one day I was minding my own business walking and then I started thinking about him and what I did wrong and a car almost ran me over while I was pregnant with Jay but Willa grabbed me and pull me way before it could", I add.

"I'm sorry that asshole made you cry for months", he caresses my cheek.

"Let's not talk about him anymore, the rage I felt towards him turned into nothing and I'm over him now and I'm glad I am"

"My sister back home was going through a rough break up where the guy hurt her not just verbally but physically.. he was an  average guy and my dad only allowed her to date him because she said she was in love but showed his true colors with her and I saw how badly bruised up she was and that's when I found out of these powers I never knew I had, strength and I was able to read peoples minds...

because I read hers when I hugged her, she felt used , pain and hurt because of that stupid asshole , so I made him pay for ever hurting her", he explain the time when he found out he had powers.

"Slowly afterward started finding out about my mind control powers ,enhanced hearing, vision and physically get these visions from the past and I have no idea why , and I tried telling my father and he called me a freak after I showed him all my powers, he never loved me and was only ashamed to have me as a son"

"You're not a freak , I can't believe your father was ever ashamed for having you as a son , I hope Jay grows up to be an amazing guy like you", I say.

"Thank you , Shen Yue", he thanks me.

"I hope River is with an amazing guy now"

"She is, my best friend , Caesar Wu, he's Duke Of Keshinda and they're engaged", he says.

"That's awesome", she says and rest her head on my shoulder.

"This was an amazing date", he says to me.

"It was also my first time going on a date with a girl", he adds nervously and looks away.

My eyes widen. "How is that possible?"

"Forbidden to date , I was only made to be betrothed when the time was right", I tell her.

"There was also a time when I was lost and basically slept around , did bad things , I regret the time of my life, River and Caesar helped me through that dark path..."

"It's great to have good people in your life, you have your sister and best friend and I have Shen Jay and Willa"

"And now I have you", he pulls me in closer and hugs me tightly and press a kiss on my forehead.

"And now I have you too", I assure him.

It wasn't hard to put your trust into Dylan Wang, because he was perfect and was the guy I wanted to my second chance at love to be with.

It took me forever to write this chapter and make it good . I hoped you enjoyed their first date.

Thanks for reading , Ella

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.6M 43.6K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
2.7K 598 33
[Completed] (Book 7 in my EXO series spinoff to Do I know you?) My life hasn't been that exciting. To be more specific, I lead a dull life. Everythi...
83.2K 3.2K 28
Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying...? don't joke around didi...???" I am no...
79.2K 3.3K 33
Shen Yue is a runaway bride. Dylan Wang is a runaway groom...well..not really. Not yet. What will happen if their world collide? --- " I know you fee...