What If.. (Kyungsoo x Nam Jih...

By dodokyungsooo

Both Do Kyungsoo and Nam Jihyun never thought they would see each other again after working on their drama, b... More

2: Lobster it is
3: "Classic Wonshim"
4: We're okay, you're okay.
5: Like This.
6: Lucky
7: Coffee?
8: A Guest
9: Yours
10: Black
11: Lazy Love
12: Beauty
13: Honey
14: Fun Bunch
15: #CANCELDOKYUNGSOO
16: That's Okay
17: Snacks and Soju for a Heartbroken Friend
18: Midnightsky
19: Today, Not Tomorrow
20: But Tonight
21: Hello Heartache, My Old Friend
22: Love, Again

1: Hello again.

3.5K 88 16
By dodokyungsooo

It's been exactly one month since filming ended for EXO's new variety show and it is without a doubt, time for the boys' real vacation before the new concert tour.

Do Kyungsoo, a man who never stopped working needed this rest.

Everyday he had been sleep deprived due to constantly having new roles to read and consider. With lots of drama and film opportunities, he was picky and looking thoroughly for another versatile role because he feared being typecasted.

Turning pages after pages, none caught his eye. Until he heard a deep voice from across the room that interrupted his concentration.

"Yah~ Kyungsoo-yah, we're officially finished with all of our schedules and yet you still want to work, don't you want to rest?"

"Rest can wait another day, but all these opportunities turning up right now, I might lose them and regret passing them over for rest." Kyungsoo looked at the man standing tall with his curly locks.

"I don't think you'll run out of opportunities as long as your name is Do Kyungsoo, promising idol actor!!! waaa~~~" The tall man joked.

Kyungsoo giving up his concentration, finally laughed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was his hype man and so are the rest of his members but Chanyeol was the one who always encouraged him.

"Come on, let's go to Japan. Just one week. Please." He pouted and sat next to him on the couch and grabbed Kyungsoo's arm to do aegyo by smiling at the serious man , "You know Japan very well and you always go with other friends but not with me so let's go. You promised..."

This was true, Kyungsoo thought. He's promised Chanyeol several times that they'd go on a vacation together and perhaps it'd be good for the both of them considering they've been working hard the previous year.

He clicked his tongue and tried to shift his way out of Chanyeol's arm that was tightly around his, "Fine...fine...just one week." he finally agreed.

Chanyeol got up and celebrated, "WOO!! vacation with Kyungsoo next week!" he announced clapping his hands with such enthusiasm.

Kyungsoo's eyes got bigger scratching his head in annoyance because into this surprise, Next week was too soon for him.

He scrunched his eyebrows at the excited man, "Next week?!!! Why so soon?"

"Because next next week, I'm MCing in that new variety show." Chanyeol held his two hands together making sort of a praying gesture to the man next to him , "Kyungsoo, please, please..."

"Fine. One week." He sighed.

After all, Kyungsoo is a man of his words and he always keeps his promises to his friends.

"Yes. One week." Chanyeol smiled.

~~~~~~

-Tokyo, day of arrival 4:30 afternoon-

The plane ride was tiring even for Kyungsoo who seemed to be an expert of ignoring tiredness by making himself more tired from work. And as for Chanyeol, he was asleep the whole plane ride.

As soon as they got off the plane, they were surprised when they were greeted by a few fans that heard about their departure from Korea on twitter hours before they had arrived. There was a good group of 40 fans that took pictures of them and greeted them. This part tired both of them out. Everytime. They kept themselves distracted by putting noise cancelling earphones and looking down as the airport's security guided them to the exit and into their car.

When they arrived at the five star hotel, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol separated immediately and headed to their own rooms.

Finally, it was quiet. Far from the fans screaming, far from hotel music, and even far from his ears popping during the plane ride.

He settled his bags immediately into the big walk-in closet near the bathroom that he thought was too big for one person.

Kyungsoo walked around the big room, "exploring" every inch of the room for faults however, there was none. Five-star indeed, he thought to himself.

His phone suddenly made a sound.

A text from Chanyeol.

"Soo, meet you at the lobby later for dinner. Let's go to your favorite restaurant. Right now im going to the hotel's gym."

Kyungsoo then set an alarm on his phone for 8:30 to meet Chanyeol for dinner.

And then he went ahead and undressed into a more comfortable clothing and finally plopped himself into the comfortable bed, falling asleep.

-8:30, lobby-

Kyungsoo waited patiently at the lobby even when he arrived at 8:15. This was him though. He liked being efficient and precise when it comes to following directions, liked being early to the actual time that was set, liked doing things perfectly, observing things to look for faults. But he doesn't consider himself a perfectionist.

As he waited, he busied himself by reading the city's tour guide.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice as he couldn't focus on what he was reading anymore because the voice belonged to a woman. But this wasn't just a voice belonging to a woman because the voice was familiar to him. Very lively and energetic like something that he has heard before.

"Kyungsoo-oppa???!" the familiar voice said.

His eyes widened as he kept it focus on the paper.

"Oppa!" The voice said once more finally catching his attention halfway.

He barely looked up, part of him thinks it's another fan that figured out where he was staying, but part of him also thought it was an old friend.

For now, all he could see was the bottom of someone's white dress.

The voice erupted into a familiar laughter that made him finally look up from the paper.

"Oppa!! Wondeuk...jeonha(your majesty)" She laughed shyly this time.

His expression changed from being anxious to being shocked and then happy and he immediately smiled forming his natural ~mochi~ cheeks as the fans would call it when he finally realized who was calling him.

Nam Jihyun, Hongshim, Yoon Yiseo, his wife...for 100 days. His costar and friend.

She smiled at him and he smiled once more.

He thought she was beautiful in her white dress. He can't help but to notice how much vibrant she looked with it and yet white was just a simple color but the one wearing it was simplicity at its best. He stared at her longingly not realizing that he was.

Perhaps her beauty got the best of him.

There was an awkward silence but Kyungsoo played it off and finally, with his deep husky voice, he said jokingly, "Hongshim~ah!!"

She laughed at his joke and he laughed at his as well and then he gave her a warm smile, "Hello again."

She laughed at the flustered man in front of her and greeted back, "Hey~"

_____________________

lol hi guys ive decided to write a hyunsoo or wonshim or soonam couple fic bcos theres not enough of them and also i love them both so much theyre just so cute together help????!

also pls leave comments or vote for this story if you would like more!!! thanks a lot for reading yalls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
41.4K 1.1K 33
The vows were made and the love was united. But then Jong Kook and Ji Hyo found themselves bickering more often and figting more gravely that they ac...
10.2K 490 18
Jungkook finally admits he has feeling for his bandmate Jimin! What will happen if Jimin finds out? My story starts on 01/03/15. I really like writin...
24.7K 527 51
Given a choice to pursue their relationship or careers, Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo chooses the latter. Though, their strong feelings paves the way t...