New Family

By anxious_kid14

Patton and Logan has been married for two years, they had decided they wanted to adopt a child. They knew it... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
Preview of -10-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
Tagged
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
I Hate Wattpad Right Now
AN
-34-
-35-
Please Read

-16-

1.8K 69 6
By anxious_kid14

Virgil's pov

Remy wasn't lying, I'm currently sat in his car as he drives back to my dads house. I started crying when we got on the street, he stopped the car and looked at me "You ok?" He asked and I continued crying. "What do i tell them? I've been gone for days" I sobbed. He sighed and hugged me "just be honest" he started driving. Once we got there he took my out of the car and knocked on the door.

Patton's pov

I was crying as Thomas hugged me. "I'm such a terrible father!" I yelled.
"No your not" he held me close. Then there was a knock on the door and I went to answer it

"Virgil?!"

———————————————
Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't been updating this book. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Have a good day/night
Cya
💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
178K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
343K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...