Hey, Cowboy!

By kfeasel15

Jesse Howard is a 18 year-old Cowgirl who is on the rodeo circuit. She competes in calf roping, Barrel Racing... More

Proluge (EDITED)
Chapter 1 (EDITED)
Chapter 2 (EDITED)
Chapter 3 (EDITED)
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7 (EDITED)
Chapter 8 (EDITED)
Chapter 9 (EDITED)
Chapter 10 (EDITED)
Chapter 11 (EDITED)
Chapyer 12 (EDITED)
Chapter 13 (EDITED)
Chapter 14 ( EDITED)
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18 - Epilouge
Author's Note

Chapter 17

624 15 1
By kfeasel15

Song of the chapter -
I like it, I love it -
Tim McGraw
Jesse's POV
I love Nick. He is such a gentleman.

"Long time, no see." Nick said as he walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waste so I could lean into him.

"It's been 5 minutes. Not 5 days." I stated. I snuggled that into his chest. I love him.

"I love you." I stated.

"I love you, too." He said before he kissed me.  He is such a fucking angel to me. I know that he can hurt people. I know he has. He has never payed a hand on me, so why would he hurt me now. We have been together for many months. He broke the kiss. We walked into my trailer, and we snuggled on the couch until I had to rodeo.

Nick's POV
We snuggled on the couch for three hours. She fell asleep, so I got up and went to saddle her horses. I only had to saddle Jack and Coal tonight. Once I saddled then, I walked them up to the trailer with their bridles on their saddle horns. I tied them on them trailer and went to wake up Jesse.

"Hon. Get up. You need to get ready." I said lightly shaking her. She went to swing. Luckily I ducked, because I've done this before. She got up showered, and put on her pearl snap. We walked out of the trailer.

"Your so sweet!" She exclaimed when she saw her horses tied and saddled ready for her. 

"I try." She laughed at that. We rode a horse each to warm them up. We warmed up the horses and talked about her runs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
70.2K 1.3K 45
She was something out of this world, well out of his world at least. He was a fighter, Bantamweight champion. She was a fighter, above the Navy Seals...
10.3K 182 16
All it took was one bet for 5 boys/best friends to end a long standing friendship. The Bad Boys Club at St Augustine Academy is a well known secret...
122K 2.6K 38
13/12/20- #5 in watty2021 14/1/21- #1 in weapons 15/1/21- #2 in watty2021 02/02/23- #2 in femmefatale "Let go, Ziva," and that was all I need to say...