selcouth // deadly class

By diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... More

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.005
.006
.007
.008
.009
.010
.011
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.004

8.4K 244 77
By diamondswhite

004.

"highkey your dick is weak, buddy. it's only replaced by your rubber substitute, we ain't feeling you."

the music flooded outside. "saya is waiting for me inside. i can handle myself, spooks." reyna looked at her brother crossing her hands over her chest. "this isn't about you. i'm looking to get laid and i need to know do i look good." spooky adjusted his hoodie and layered jacket he couldn't cope without. reyna narrowed her eyes at her brother, before taking a sip of her red cup.

"so, you pulled me aside, from saya. to come out here and tell you, rate you. on how laidable you look?" reyna looked at her red cup and then back to her brother. "i must be drunk this early off coke. because who the fuck do you think i am? brandy lynn?" reyna shouted at her brother only for him to reach his hand out and cover his sister's mouth.

"shut the fuck up and tell me i look good, nothing else." spooky looked around seeing some people look between the siblings. reyna licked his palm making him pull if hand away with a disgusted groan. slapping him in his gut. "you look good, alright? just don't get too drunk. i'm going to go now." reyna advised taking a sip of her own drink before walking into the house. looking around.

her eyesight was set on a certain person with a green mohawk, staring across the room. reyna grinned approaching behind the boy. "so, when are you going to make a move?" reyna whispered into billy's ear making him jump slightly. billy turned his head looking to reyna letting out a nervous laugh noticing how close they were. reyna took one step back and tilited her head to the side waiting for an answer. "when i get enough courage to walk up to her." billy answered vaguely. reyna looked to petra who got her drink from vicktor nodding her head.

"and this is your time. because if she's letting the nazi pour her drink, a person you both poisoned with terrible morals, hair and pick-up lines. she has low standards and horrible taste." reyna failed to assure billy's confidence. billy looked to the girl with a nervous smile. "meaning she would totally go for you. you're adorable, smart, have better morals and you're just overall better than him. you're better than the majority of the dickheads in the world. alright you got this." reyna assured billy, his nervous smile turning into a real one.

"looks like everyone is following your different rules out of school, saya." lex and saya joined billy and reyna. "still think she's not worth it but what a beautiful prep talk to give to him." lex shrugged as he took a swig of his beer. reyna deadpanned to lex.

"example of a dickhead," reyna pointed to lex turning to billy with a grin, "i'm going to go dance, good luck to you billy." reyna turned away from the group saya following after. "and you're sure you're not drinking tonight?" saya looked at reyna's cup worried for her. reyna sighed handing saya the cup, saya hesitated sniffing the drink.

"it's coke." reyna cleared her throat, saya nodded giving her the cup back. reyna turned looking to willie and marcus. both looking angry. "should we be worried?" reyna questioned turning to them. "let me save you the time. because at the dominion we all bite." willie rolled his eyes before walking away from marcus, his whole crew watching.

"no, but we're going to follow him." saya declared causing reyna to groan, stomping on the ground. she thought it was a day off for both girls, to enjoy themselves. saya ignored reyna's tantrum dragging her to the door frame. watching marcus walk closer to lex who laid out on the couch. "you're no different than a jock or a prep. you're just another elitist dick with bad hair and a shitty bicycle chain necklace." marcus growled looking to him. reyna frowned looking down to the manriki chain that hung around her neck. "fucker." she whispered to herself.

lex sat up from the couch. "careful, mate. murder school and all that." lex grinned, marcus' face scrunched up into a growl throwing down the empty beer can down to the ground, he started to walk away. saya catching up with him. "what the hell was that." she called out. reyna looked around not wanting to follow them. she awkwardly tapped her fingers. "he's just an asshole." reyna heard marcus' voice and a door slam.

"so dramatic." reyna looked around to everyone partying she closed her eyes and shook her head. "you're too sober." spooky told his sister making her jump. turning around to her brother who had a beer in hand, with his shirt missing.

"it was three girls, they all took a top since i ripped their tops." spooky explained, reyna hitting him. "i didn't need to know that. why at a party?" reyna's voice squeaked only for her brother to let out a chuckle. the torres' siblings turned to willie who had a crowd of people listening to his story once again.

"i crack that motherfucker in the head with that pipe," willie was doing hand gestures entertaining many causing spooky to roll his eyes. "if i have to hear this bullshit story one more time." he breathed out heavy through his nose taking a swig of his beer. reyna smiled looking beyond willie seeing lex play with his fingernails not impressed by his story.

"all fucking day, listening to you brag," marcus stormed into the room turning willie around and pushing him, "why don't you shut the fuck up?" marcus held the taller boy by his collar before shoving him away. willie's crew was quick to step up to the plate. willie held them off, letting marcus away. willie walked away too, following him. "i'm going to go monitor them." reyna told her brother.

"scared willie is going to fuck marcus up?" spooky chuckled to his sister. "no. actually the opposite." reyna smiled pushing through crowds to get outside finding both boys leaning over the railing. "reys." willie greeted the girl not turning around.

"boys, joining you in this damage control convo to make sure no more damage is done." reyna spoke simply leaning her back against the house. marcus turned back to look at the girl and just scoffed. "you wanna talk about it?" willie sighed out breaking the silence between the masculinity between the two.

"nope." marcus deadpanned as he looked off the porch to the chaos that was going on the in front yard, drifting into space. "you feeling bad bout-" willie began to say, ready to comfort marcus in a weird way.

"i don't feel anything." marcus snapped cutting willie short. reyna looked up from her nails, pushing off the house. "you sure you ain't just drowning it?" willie questioned as he watched marcus snatch his drink, holding the bottom of the cup to the sky.

marcus swallowed the drink. looking down to the red cup in disgust. "fruit punch?" marcus questioned turning to willie finally. reyna stepped forward, taking the cup from marcus happy that it wasn't alcohol. marcus looked at with an almost grin as she took a sip. "good shit." she told both of the boys taking her step back into her place.

"are you sure you want her out here for what i'm about to say next?" marcus had learned things that could hurt willie's rep, and he was angry but not enough to ruin anything. "i know everything about him, i'm staying." reyna spoke for herself before willie could say anything. willie just groaned and nodded at marcus for him to continue.

"fruit punch, pacifism, or whatever the fuck that was last night. not exactly down-by-law gangster behavior." marcus' turned to willie growling at him. reyna nodding along agreeing with marcus but said nothing as she sipped the tropical drink. "you don't know shit." willie denied his behavior.

"well then why don't you tell him." reyna simply stated, marcus turning to her nodding along but willie didn't move his eyesight from ahead, he stayed quiet. "because he enjoys living a pose. why does he act like this?" marcus questioned looking to reyna, watching her grin leave. he furrowed his eyebrows. she knew it was about to get serious when willie's body posture weakened.

"a few years back...my folks got up on the wrong side of some serious people. we were on lockdown. i wasn't even allowed to go outside. saturday mornings, man always me and pops. he was cooking me pancakes. i was watching cartoons. and then the backdoor opened. his gat was right next to me, but he couldn't reach it. so he yelled for me and told me to cap them. and i had no choice." you could hear the hurt in willie's voice. reyna had heard the story before but it still sadden her. and she was surprised he trusted marcus enough to tell. not even his own crew knew about his past, the real one. "i grabbed it and pulled the trigger. it was too much kick. lost control." willie went silent for a mere of seconds as if he was reliving the past.

"i shot my pops in the back of the head. mom told everyone i shot those dudes to get revenge for pops. that's what got me my rep. but she knows the truth. along with reyna." willie concluded, marcus turned back looking to reyna and then to willie as he stared at the ground. "damn. that's horrible." was all that marcus could utter.

"i swore i wouldn't live like him. swore i'd never hurt anyone again. so, marcus, don't judge me." willie was now tense in his posture. "it wasn't your fault. you were just a kid stuck in a bad situation." marcus did the same reyna did, try assure willie that he couldn't live with the burdren of killing his father. but reyna knew how that story ended. "look man, don't you ever call me out in front of my people again. you survive your way. i'll survive mine. 'cause if i lose my rep, if they ever find out... i'm dead." willie was now standing up straight looking down to marcus and then looked to reyna. both of them nodded before willie showed himself inside.

"why did he tell you." marcus turned to reyna as she took the place where willie stood before. she shook her signaling she didn't want to talk about it. she tilted her head to the side looking to marcus with a smile. "i wonder the same about you. what has everyone hooked on you, pyro. and why am i not one of those people." reyna inquired stepping closer him and soon enough they were almost chest to chest. "i have no clue, reyna." marcus made sure to emphasized her name letting it be known he was aware of it now. reyna just shook her head, bringing a grin to marcus' face. reyna was going to get to the bottom of why chico couldn't stand him, why willie trusted him so early and why her best friend both favored him.

"let's go balls out." vicktor shouted, butt naked. reyna's eyes widen as she looked down getting a sideview. reyna noticed billy having the same expression as her. she followed after him once he started to walk off. "bill bill, something is off with you." reyna declared whispering into his ear making him yelp, turning around looking to her with a big grin on her face.

"you have to stop doing that! petra got destroyed by the naked nazi that's running around." billy explained sadly making reyna choke on her own spit. she said nothing but pulled him into a somewhat empty hallway with a few stoners. "tell me everything that happen." reyna commanded as she pushed billy against the wall. not caring about being close to billy at the moment.

"i confessed i loved her and got her some water, because you know she was in shock of the confession. and when i turned around she was gone. and i looked around and saw her going up the stairs holding hands with him." billy frowned, and reyna caught it too. she didn't like seeing him sad, having a cast on his arm didn't make it any better. reyna opened her mouth to say something. "it's okay you don't have to say anything, this is the part you laugh. about a rat fucking it up with another rat." billy croaked out.

reyna sighed looking around the hallway for the amount of people paying attention. she turned back looking into billy's eyes and then down to his lips. her hands went to his cheeks, her thumbs caressing his jaw. billy was almost in a trance letting it happen. his chest getting higher from his nervous breathing. his hands stayed to his side. reyna tilted her head leaning in she slowly she closed her eyes she brushed their lips. finally, she gave him about a four second kiss. she could taste the alcohol on his breath and knew she had to pull away soon. so she did.

"there's your kiss petra should've given you." she pulled away with a small smirk and dropping her hands to her side. he missed her touch. billy's eyes had never been so wide in his life. he got his first kiss, from a cute girl, without having to pay her and she leaned in. "re-" billy went to say but reyna covered his lip with her finger shushing him, listening.

"your dad's not some tough gangster! you're just this lowly fucking rat who came from a dock worker." both of them heard. reyna let her finger drop from his mouth, before walking away. going towards the scream. coming to her surprise once she was downstairs watching lex beat shabnam with a pink dildo. "eat your mother's dong." reyna looked to saya take out her katana. chopping her the dildo in half. reyna undid her chain around her neck, casting it out she caught the dildo and pulled it back, catching it with her other hand.

"fuck!" lex looked to the useless toy now slamming it down to the ground. leaving the room many people started to clap at the girls skills. saya and reyna looked at each other with smiles, bowing slightly feeling like they were queens. "cops!' someone called out, and everyone started to wrap it up. grabbing their drinks, jackets, purses and even stray money from the ground everyone was dashing out the house. because everyone was basically wanted some way or the other. well except shabnam. everyone was separated, but somehow spooky managed to find his sister, grabbing her wrist he pulled her out the house. they stopped outside looking at the cop cars, and their way out.

"ernestra and lorenzo torres. freeze." an intercom called out. reyna's eyes widen looking down to the chain in her hand. "fuck!" spooky shouted, his gripped tighten around his sister's wrist. "you said you've been ducking low!" reyna looked to her brother.

"well i lied."

an: hey, i haven't done one of these yet, but please don't forget to vote on the chapters. and don't be scared to comment. i wanna know if people are actually enjoying my plot! thank u.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.9K 34
This story contains violence and coarse language. Reader discretion is advised. // (NEEDS EDITING)
57.5K 820 20
' miss·ing adjective (of a thing) not able to be found because it is not in its expected place. ' THE BLACK PHONE
11.3K 466 25
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚. 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯...
73 11 7
selcouth • adjective • unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous